PDA

View Full Version : [MOVIE] FETISH SEX-MAS movie

Bugs Gunny
26-12-05, 02:04
Download File (http://www.theupload.com/view.php?id=00007939)

This is something i was making for xmass, it kinda went under the sheets cuz the clan was falling appart with the reload.

Well, good news:

F.E.T.I.S.H. is gonna be back, stronger than ever. We're going to be continuing on the path of sexual deviancy, but now with added drugdealing and a true... BIKERGANG :-)
So many possibilities for roleplay, we guarantee to bring you the best of ourselves in the weeks and months to come.

And to KK : PLEASE test your next patches. You had a great idea with the 14 day free period, but not testing stuff kinda took a lot of the momentum out.
Reload, regants and then the genotoxic ammo loading making guns go *POOF*. You have a great gameconcept, you obviously have an amazing graphics departement now, and i hope the new addition to the devteam will be on the same level.

I wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy newyear

EDIT: for those who want to see me in action in SWG, i'm EVIL-WAN CENOBI :-)

Logan_storm_03
26-12-05, 02:05
ah nice one, downloading now

EDIT: merry xmas btw to every one

nEo-1664
26-12-05, 02:12
nice movie!

Did like that one Bugs!

PS: Merry xmas all!!!!! :)

Koshinn
26-12-05, 02:18
wow some of that footage is ooold!

nice vid

Foo
26-12-05, 04:02
lol swg , so u trying a dumbed down game now eh ^^. that game is dieng fast , wish u luck on it cause you will need it .

Merry xmas to ya , funky movie btw ;)

Paper Dragon
26-12-05, 04:11
And to KK : PLEASE test your next patches. You had a great idea with the 14 day free period, but not testing stuff kinda took a lot of the momentum out.
Reload, regants and then the genotoxic ammo loading making guns go *POOF*. You have a great gameconcept, you obviously have an amazing graphics departement now, and i hope the new addition to the devteam will be on the same level.

EDIT: for those who want to see me in action in SWG, i'm EVIL-WAN CENOBI :-)

Sure I'm not the only one to notice an odd conflict going on here.

Bugs Gunny
26-12-05, 05:29
I'm playing two games at the moment :angel:

Paper Dragon
26-12-05, 06:02

Yes, but the complaints you have about Neocron are even worse in SWG. ;)

Neocron may have dissapearing guns, but SWG has dissapearing classes.

Bugs Gunny
26-12-05, 06:30
Maybe KK should start thinking about that too :-)

unreal
26-12-05, 10:14
lol, killing Ashley "Ass Warts" Watts ftw.

Nananine
27-12-05, 00:52

I'm not sure SWG can be called a game.

It's like a huge trainwreck that causes mass destruction... but extraordinarily boring to watch.

Brammers
27-12-05, 01:02
Well, good news:

F.E.T.I.S.H. is gonna be back, stronger than ever. We're going to be continuing on the path of sexual deviancy, but now with added drugdealing and a true... BIKERGANG :-)
So many possibilities for roleplay, we guarantee to bring you the best of ourselves in the weeks and months to come.

*Sends message to Phoenix HQ from a remote location* Everyone, get your bikes out!

Glad to hear you are coming back, I'll check the vid out when I'm back home. (Tomorrow!)

ZoVoS
27-12-05, 05:21
*Sends message to Phoenix HQ from a remote location* Everyone, get your bikes out!

Glad to hear you are coming back, I'll check the vid out when I'm back home. (Tomorrow!)

u mean everybody get ur ani-vhc rocket launchers =P

im gona blow me up some bikes *if i pbc ever reactivate me... gawd it takes forever*

cRazy-
27-12-05, 06:17
hahaha that movie was great.

-zero-
27-12-05, 09:34
Nice one I liked it :)

Cadgar
27-12-05, 10:11
some good stuff but please make the next video in a bit better quality. i like to read what people say when the get pked :D

Ios - Terra
27-12-05, 20:58
[ edited ]

baconops
27-12-05, 23:41
To bad FETISH was hanging with monks in the UG. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ios - Terra
28-12-05, 00:04
To bad FETISH was hanging with monks in the UG. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no idea what you just said.

baconops
28-12-05, 00:12
I have no idea what you just said.
Watch the movie closely

Bugs Gunny
28-12-05, 01:28
Huh monks?
Where? Ah right... well that was THE PVP EVENT.
That guy destroyed our afk ride (a carrier) which we used to paradrop into the op from max altitude with about 6 fetish spies and pes :-)

Anyway, don't know what ios said, but must be something about a pa i hacked off his buddy. Sold it to him for 400k.

Ios - Terra
28-12-05, 03:23
Huh monks?
Where? Ah right... well that was THE PVP EVENT.
That guy destroyed our afk ride (a carrier) which we used to paradrop into the op from max altitude with about 6 fetish spies and pes :-)

Anyway, don't know what ios said, but must be something about a pa i hacked off his buddy. Sold it to him for 400k.

lol g00d jOb j00!!!11 Fucking griefers.

Bugs Gunny
28-12-05, 12:14
Right.....

So a red runner without le in pa3 should not be killed because it's griefing????
I know a game you can play, it's called the sims.

Ios - Terra
28-12-05, 12:23
[ edited ]

Koshinn
28-12-05, 12:34
[ edited ]

That comeback had no relevancy at all... lol.
Anyway, the more you flame, the more you chance an encounter with Nidd's skinflute... But I imagine his is a LOT bigger than yours. :p

Bugs Gunny
28-12-05, 13:45
Heh, i love it when they get all worked up :-)

Ios - Terra
28-12-05, 19:51
[ edited ]

Brammers
28-12-05, 20:30
u mean everybody get ur ani-vhc rocket launchers =P

im gona blow me up some bikes *if i pbc ever reactivate me... gawd it takes forever*

After finally seeing the vid... I think some anti-vehicle guns may be in order!

Edit: Nice video Bugs!

ZoVoS
29-12-05, 00:19
After finally seeing the vid... I think some anti-vehicle guns may be in order!

Edit: Nice video Bugs!

i got about 20 of em... i carry one wherever i go on my tank... its usualy a hard choice between vhc or air because 2 times i have been killed by 3 gliders shooting me simultantiously before i know whats happening... realy wish i knew who they were... pbc should be working tumorow YAY

Bugs Gunny
29-12-05, 01:40
[ edited ]

If you want to i can play some white zombie on your skinflute :angel:

Nidhogg
29-12-05, 02:14
Ios - Terra, please re-read the rules regarding flaming before posting any further.

N

Ios - Terra
29-12-05, 07:26
Ios - Terra, please re-read the rules regarding flaming before posting any further.

N

I'll get right on that.

Terayon
29-12-05, 08:21
I realy wish you had put some footage of the fightnight drop in :) .

Zeninja
29-12-05, 09:12
I realy wish you had put some footage of the fightnight drop in :) .
Not me, it would have ruined its spirit a bit.

I especially enjoyed the "Ashley Watts" part, speed up makes it look like an old Charlie Chaplin movie :lol: