PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] <| 5 Slot Cs For Sale! |>

Ung.Tee
25-12-05, 22:52
WTS 5 slot unmodded and unused Cursed Soul!

dmg: 109 | freq:112 | hand:112 | range:113 !!!

Its a really cool cannon which can be made all artifact with TWO ammomods without any ultimamods!!

Plz send me a PM or an ingame mail to "ZaladfingerZ"!

We execpt only serious offers! The best offer wins!

Mal
26-12-05, 00:35
So 2 wire junk and a can of Warbot cola won't cut it then? :lol:

Torq
26-12-05, 01:50
right you are

Zeninja
26-12-05, 13:31
I have a SA to trade for your CS+Money, PM me with offer.

edit : bah, hadn't noticed this was an auction, so I'll PM you back when I decided of an amount... feel free of suggesting me one in case you wouldn't get other interesting offers.

Koshinn
29-12-05, 13:03
5 slot unmodded CS is worth more than a single MC5 SA. It's worth more than a DS too.

Zheo
29-12-05, 16:55
5 slot unmodded CS is worth more than a single MC5 SA. It's worth more than a DS too.

LOL yes the great 5slot weapon... seriously though if you can cap the gun with all 110 stats, and need only one ammo mod as durin battle it's pretty pointless trying to switch ammo (unless there's a quick key i missed) You really only need a 1slot weapon, and thats for the ammo mod. <-- that comes from having a 3slot male with 2slot used, 1 for freq, and one for ammo, though i didnt need the freq. <-- all capped without PA around 190 HC i think...

Zeninja
29-12-05, 20:50
5 slot unmodded CS is worth more than a single MC5 SA.
But it was worth a try :D

Btw I really don't care about the number of slots, only noobs and collectors do : the only part that counts is stats

it's pretty pointless trying to switch ammo (unless there's a quick key i missed)
It may have not been pointless, if only ammo switching wasn't bugged (you have to zone to make it actually switch to the other ammo mod, I've discovered that bug while testing resists a few patches ago : damages kept the same until I zoned, while displaying as if it was changed when refering to the weapon description).

hegemonic
30-12-05, 22:41
Congrats on the slottage :)

Blausiegel
31-12-05, 00:06
So sad that i lomed my Tank... i'm almost sure that Zalad would lend me that sweet thing for a MB-Testrun... :D

Congratz again!
Blausiegel

Genji
31-12-05, 02:00
You really only need a 1slot weapon

The more slots it has the slower it the condition wares. A 5 slot would last alot longer then then your 1 slots.

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 02:07
The more slots it has the slower it the condition wares. A 5 slot would last alot longer then then your 1 slots.

ne hed be dead in 5 mins and the gun would be hacked anyway

btw my cs is 1 slot but its stats are all over 115 so im happy >_<

Ung.Tee
31-12-05, 15:40
i hope you dont wanna discuss whats better, a 5 slot or a 1 slot.
You can buy/trade it or not ^^

and btw: I dont wanna see your psi use with your 1 slot cs...

Zheo
05-01-06, 01:29
i hope you dont wanna discuss whats better, a 5 slot or a 1 slot.
You can buy/trade it or not ^^

and btw: I dont wanna see your psi use with your 1 slot cs...

why would a 1slot cs affect your psi use, seriously it makes no sense... unless your talking about weapon lore and in that case it makes no difference.

THE_TICK!!!!
05-01-06, 07:08
im on the middle road :) more slots are nice, AND its not necesarily true that more slots = worse stats, but anyway i might toss a couple mill towards it, since i collect these sorts of things, but im a cheap bastard :)

RogerRamjet
05-01-06, 18:54
More Slots Are Directly Linked To A Larger Penis Size!!!

5 Slot Moonstriker Ftw

THE_TICK!!!!
05-01-06, 19:29
hey roger :) did i ever tell you the story bout...the woman wondering why my penis was slung over my shoulder ? :P lol

ZoVoS
06-01-06, 06:27
true ture

thats why i once owned a 6 slot weapon until it disapeared (STOLEN MOTHER FUCKER)

so my penis powns joo all

Eddie
10-01-06, 14:14
dmg: 109 | freq:112 | hand:112 | range:113 !!!

Its a really cool cannon which can be made all artifact with TWO ammomods without any ultimamods!!

I'm still confuzzled. How does it go ALL artifact (i.e. 120% for all stats, right?) with only two mods?

I can only see damage + ultima to go all 120, otherwise it's 3x120s and 1 left...

Eddie

Powerpunsh
10-01-06, 14:49
I'm still confuzzled. How does it go ALL artifact (i.e. 120% for all stats, right?) with only two mods?

I can only see damage + ultima to go all 120, otherwise it's 3x120s and 1 left...

Eddie

You just need 3 Mods. Its true, see:
Heavy weapon/energy barrel: +11dmg and +11 range
Heavy weapon/energy Bullet-Chumber: +18 freq
Heavy weapon/energy Gyrostabilisator: +18 handling

But an Ultima-CS (http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/dsdclan2/CS.JPG) is cooler. :p

RogerRamjet
10-01-06, 17:06
Ive got a 2 slot all arti libbie, that doesnt have a single stat mod.

Its possible.

netster
11-01-06, 13:47
...and need only one ammo mod as durin battle it's pretty pointless trying to switch ammo (unless there's a quick key i missed) ...

well, u can switch with an quickkey in the options... and activate it like a scope for example. cannot try it with my guns atm, cause i hang arround at my GFs appartment with no inet on my notebook and a loosy pc that crashes everytime i want to shutdown windows >_<