PDA

View Full Version : Rifle PE

Mal
25-12-05, 15:24
Could someone give me soem suggestions, both equipment and skill wise, on a decent PE template?

It's been so long since I played a Rifle PE that I simply can't remember how to build them up properly, and although mine's quite good for hunting warbots with a commando rifle, it's diabolical at surviving things like Fire mobs.

I'd like to be able to use the commando rifle for ranged combat, and perhaps a Pain Easer of or something for personal work, and I also need points in HC to use vehicle cannons (and from time to tiem a gatlin cannon, just when I want to be big and noisey!).

Currently, my kit's mostly obsolete and laughable (I'm still using Balistic and Ranged weapon 1 since I can't find a BT runner on Neptune), but I do have a lovely 4 slot commando, PA2 and the SF chip, as well as Rifle Eye 3.

I'm mostly interested in hunting mobs, but I might put my hand to PVP in the near future, if Neptune gets enough players to have decent opwars (I'm not interested in 1 on 1 style fights, I'd rather be able to escape getting PKed to be honest. I know this sounds odd since I'm on a PVP server... It's just how I am).