PDA

View Full Version : KK Extend the Free play time until 31st December Because !!

bluelights
24-12-05, 19:46
KK

I have been about since beta 4 NC1 days,, i upgraded to NC2 but only played for about 2 weeks and then left, i came back with the Free tiime period for old customers and i want to sign back up, however i cannot use cliick2pay anymore (i sent an email to support and they said they will change it but not until the new Year) i would love to be able to play now but have to wait...

As a nice Xmas Gesture to us old and loyal fans (somewhat) coull you Extend the Free play time until the 31st December ????

thanks
Bluelights (SATURN) :) :)

unreal
24-12-05, 20:01
Especially considering how MANY people are having (first time for me) problems with Click2Pay during this month.

bluelights
24-12-05, 20:07
yes i have read about that problem to here,, mine was they only offered paybycash for my acc,,, and i only have credit card so need to convert account back to click2pay

seems extending to the 31st would make a lot of unhappy customers happy too.

br

turbineS-line
24-12-05, 20:15
With all the messups, reload error, etc. etc. I can agree to this thread.

24-12-05, 20:37
I think they'd have done it before the current trials expired if they were going to do it

Foo
24-12-05, 20:40
You already got a extra week , now you want more ^^ what about us who are paying for our time eh ?. Yes i aggree click2gay are fucked up , but doesnt warrent KK giveing out more free time.

Dead Bodies
24-12-05, 20:58
woot blulights m8 i cannot wait to see u back ingame *sigh* remenissing on old times. every screenie i have with something new or wierd in it had you in it too cant wait to visit u m8

Final Evolution

bluelights
24-12-05, 21:17
woot blulights m8 i cannot wait to see u back ingame *sigh* remenissing on old times. every screenie i have with something new or wierd in it had you in it too cant wait to visit u m8

Final Evolution

Holllllly Shhhhh dam dude, i didnt think anyone was still playing,,, hit me up with ur msn or something..... what faction r ya nowdays ? yeah the good old days hey.,,, well i hope to come back for a bit :)

@Foo

who's side would you be taking if your account wasnt working ?

br

Paper Dragon
24-12-05, 21:40
You've been given nearly a month of free playtime already. Technical issues asides, I think Reakktor have been pretty generous, all things considered.

bluelights
24-12-05, 21:50
You've been given nearly a month of free playtime already. Technical issues asides, I think Reakktor have been pretty generous, all things considered.

sure nobody is complaining about that.... people have differant reasons... unfortunatly i only got to play for the last 3 days of the free period, but that was enough for me to want to come back for some time,,,, however i would like to play over the xmas holidays.,.,.. but wont be able to until they resolve my click2pay issue which is not technically fair because i was willing to pay with my credit card and play right away, so its not my fault of the click2pay problems

br

Paper Dragon
24-12-05, 21:53
sure nobody is complaining about that.... people have differant reasons... unfortunatly i only got to play for the last 3 days of the free period, but that was enough for me to want to come back for some time,,,, however i would like to play over the xmas holidays.,.,.. but wont be able to until they resolve my click2pay issue which is not technically fair because i was willing to pay with my credit card and play right away, so its not my fault of the click2pay problems

br

You cannot please everyone.

If they extended the trial, some people would still miss it. Much like if they did the free time earlier; people who are only coming back now would have missed that.

It's just not viable for a company to keep dishing out free time in such large amounts.

Foo
24-12-05, 21:56
The problems with accounts isnt KK's problem , its click2fuckinggay's problem , i feel for you guys dont get me wrong , i have a few clannies who's accounts have gone tits up due to them assholes , but still it doesnt warrent KK giveing u more free time .

/edit My account runs out soon and i have sinced chaged Credit card , so no doubt im gonna have problems with them , but i will prob hold out till KK implement some new pay method they was talking about in last planfile.

bluelights
24-12-05, 22:00
The problems with accounts isnt KK's problem , its click2fuckinggay's problem , i feel for you guys dont get me wrong , i have a few clannies who's accounts have gone tits up due to them assholes , but still it doesnt warrent KK giveing u more free time .

no-one is demanding free time,,, it was asked as a gesture to cover the xmas/new year holidays while business's are closed and nobody can do anything..... about the only time of year most of the world shuts down for the festive season ......

what are we supposed todo after a big xmas dinner......... Get back into Neocron.... :) :)

a lot of us have been hear supporting KK since the early days... that was almost 4 years ago.... i respect everyones opinion ofcourse :)

br

Paper Dragon
24-12-05, 22:22
But Blue, as was said, Reakktor have already given three weeks of free playtime with the game. If that isn't long enough to decided if you want to come back to the game, or start paying for it, then what is?

bluelights
25-12-05, 01:26
But Blue, as was said, Reakktor have already given three weeks of free playtime with the game. If that isn't long enough to decided if you want to come back to the game, or start paying for it, then what is?

fair enough as i said unfortunatly i only got to play for the last 3 days of it,,, and 3 days not 3 weeks was enough for me to decide to come back, but as said before,,,,,,, i want to be able to play over the xmas holidays and this is not possible since click2gay are not available until the new year, i dont even mind to charge me for these extra few days, the end of the day i just want to be able to play neocron,,,,, and an extension of the grace period until the 31st or so should be enough time for click2gay to sort themselves out

br

Demental
25-12-05, 02:19
It'd be a nice gesture (which is rare here) but I dunno if that's gonna happen. I'd appreciate it cause i'm not renewing untill theres another method of payment. Keep hearing rumors about a 3rd method hope it shows up soon cause I wanna play. :D

Ryen
25-12-05, 02:26
Wait, didn't they already extend it twice?

nobby
25-12-05, 02:30
I thought KK were Shits for making the trial end before Christmas day!

unreal
25-12-05, 03:58
The problems with accounts isnt KK's problem , its click2fuckinggay's problem , i feel for you guys dont get me wrong , i have a few clannies who's accounts have gone tits up due to them assholes , but still it doesnt warrent KK giveing u more free time.Reakktor is where the problem begins. Reakktor won't add any other reliable payment methods even though too many people are having problems with Click2Gay. I sure as hell won't be using PayByCash, end of story. My account is currently "expired" too thanks to problems with C2G. It's no use blaming it all on C2G when half the problem is with Reakktor and their lack of good management and even bigger lack of good decisions and teamwork. Problem after problem arises (due to immense lack of testing where patches are concerned) and they can't be bothered to fix the ones that are majorly important (the recent reload issue being an exception lately).

Paper Dragon
25-12-05, 04:03
The fact you even mention an alternative, then go on to say you won't use it kind of dulls your argument.

That last comment is also quite amusing, seeing as Reakktor have tweaked the reloading issue in the last patch, and have stated they will continue to adjust and balance it in the near future.

Genji
25-12-05, 05:06
TBH it needs to be extended because ALOT of accounts paid for durning the "free time" are now listed as expired!

Thats not a good thing for people to come back to if you want them to stay.

unreal
25-12-05, 05:59
The fact you even mention an alternative, then go on to say you won't use it kind of dulls your argument.How so? I don't fancy sending cash through the mail to PayByCash, and I don't fancy signing up for a PayByCash account just to get funds via my PayPal account. Hence why I mentioned I won't use it, like many others, Click2Gay is usually the better option of the two available. PayByCash seems rather dodgy and too much hassle, even more so than Click2Gay. I would rather contact one or two services if a problem occurs, and not at least three (ie, I would have to email Neocron to begin with, and see what information they have, then I would have to email PayByCash, and if it's nothing to do with them, I would have to email PayPal, and therefore wait quite a while for all these replies to be sent back to me).

That last comment is also quite amusing, seeing as Reakktor have tweaked the reloading issue in the last patch, and have stated they will continue to adjust and balance it in the near future.I said the reloading issue was an exception, hence that it got sorted (ish) out. The more important things (as I said, excluding the reload issue) like netcode and gameplay were just shoved to one side, and have been sat there for a LONG time.

Edit: Removed two paragraphs. Merry Christmas, that'll be enough on this before I get banned from posting. :lol:

Dead Bodies
25-12-05, 06:24
Holllllly Shhhhh dam dude, i didnt think anyone was still playing,,, hit me up with ur msn or something..... what faction r ya nowdays ? yeah the good old days hey.,,, well i hope to come back for a bit :)

@Foo

who's side would you be taking if your account wasnt working ?

br

Heh check your pm's i know how u feel but its not rekktors faultits C2p and we all know it. rekktor is working on getting another payment provider i vote pay pal cudos!

bluelights
25-12-05, 15:22
The fact you even mention an alternative, then go on to say you won't use it kind of dulls your argument.

That last comment is also quite amusing, seeing as Reakktor have tweaked the reloading issue in the last patch, and have stated they will continue to adjust and balance it in the near future.

Do you work for KK undercover or something ?

its quite simple,,, KK choose 2 options for payment,, Click2pay and PaybyCash
i can understand the paybycash for some people who dont have the facility of a debit or credit card,,,,, but for credit card payers there should be more than 1 alternative as well as ckick2pay even pay pal you can pay by credit card or cash from your bank,,,, there are many alternatives that are proven stable. personally i think Paypal would be the best option in addition to the existing ones. or even better why the heck dont KK have a Credit Card payment system direct to their own company or bank ?

the main thing KK should be concentrating on is the money income, at the end of the day this is what they are here for,, to make money... and they are totally destroying any potential they have by limiting the way you can pay.... or further more having problems with clientel renewing or signing up.

i came back out of interest but now seems the bugs are far worse,,, cant even pay to play the game.,..........

people who are playing now and have no problems with their account would all throw their hands up in the air if they were int he same boat as us...

KK probably wont even reply here.

Have a Merry Xmas to all....

br

Nananine
25-12-05, 15:56

To be fair, I'm having the exact same problem with Paybycash.

tomparadox
25-12-05, 16:43
Heh check your pm's i know how u feel but its not rekktors faultits C2p and we all know it. rekktor is working on getting another payment provider i vote pay pal cudos!

Im with you on paypal! lick2pay sucks.

As for extending the free time period, I dont think what anyone sais here will get it extended.

people who are playing now and have no problems with their account would all throw their hands up in the air if they were int he same boat as us...

I know how you feel, trust me. lick2pay came off charging me $125 ( or around that ) for one month of NC for my 2 accounts. when i got my statment, it had a charge for one month of neocron 2 on there about 8 times. Then it took them a fucking month+ to straiten it out >.<

Brammers
27-12-05, 00:39
No more free time, unless KK give the paying customers free time as well.

And for those who are bashing click2pay - fair enough I know it's not good, but why dont you use PayByCash?

Super Mario
27-12-05, 00:46
Amen Brammers i for one am quite pissed that as paying customers we didnt get a single free second! i understand that the free time was for people to try out 2.1 but we payed for our accs why didnt we get free time to see what 2.1 was like why did we have to pay for it!!!

PBC Ftw !!

Super M

Ryen
27-12-05, 00:55
Reakktor can't easily add another payment system, mainly because the company that owns them also owns click2pay.

Paper Dragon
27-12-05, 01:57
Amen Brammers i for one am quite pissed that as paying customers we didnt get a single free second! i understand that the free time was for people to try out 2.1 but we payed for our accs why didnt we get free time to see what 2.1 was like why did we have to pay for it!!!

Um, if your account was active in the first place, why would you need free time to sample 2.1 in the first place? o_O

xyl_az
27-12-05, 02:00
so how is the nc population *after* the free trial ended? Anyone care to share the numbers?

Demental
27-12-05, 02:10
I'm curious to the numbers myself. That'll be the deciding point for me on whether or not to activate

Brammers
27-12-05, 02:26
Um, if your account was active in the first place, why would you need free time to sample 2.1 in the first place? o_O

Sounds like you are trying to pick a flaw in the argument to jusify that you should get 10 days free play, when you know you are not going to re-activate and pay.

The simple fact is that canceled got 21 days free playing time, paying customers didn't.

So why should cancelled accounts get more 10 days free?

Ryen
27-12-05, 02:32
If you played for 21 days, why do you need an extra ten?

Paper Dragon
27-12-05, 02:33
Sounds like you are trying to pick a flaw in the argument to jusify that you should get 10 days free play, when you know you are not going to re-activate and pay.

The simple fact is that canceled got 21 days free playing time, paying customers didn't.

So why should cancelled accounts get more 10 days free?

Um, Brammers, please get off the "I'm wounded" soapbox so you can see what I'm saying.

He was asking why paying accounts didn't get free time to test 2.1, when if your account was already active you wouldn't need that time to test 2.1 because you were playing to begin with.

If you had already reactivated in the initial playtime, why would you need those extra ten days to test the game even further when you had already paid for the next month?

Reakktor could have handled it better, yes, but I don't see the logic behind his argument.

Super Mario
27-12-05, 02:46
cause i activated it like a week before 2.1 came out so only got one week for my money tbh! i didnt know there was gonna be free game time and i activated 5 accs so can you guess why i was pissed!!!!!

Paper Dragon
27-12-05, 02:48
cause i activated it like a week before 2.1 came out so only got one week for my money tbh! i didnt know there was gonna be free game time and i activated 5 accs so can you guess why i was pissed!!!!!

Reakktor had already established there would be free game time. o_O

With all due respect, it sounds like you failed to keep yourself informed and, as a result, acted too hastily.

Super Mario
27-12-05, 04:34
*Sigh* well tbh i still think it's bull. 2 free weeks was all good and fine i coulda seen why that was needed but 3 weeks was OTT!! now if you were in my position and found out there was gonna be 2 free weeks youd have been like ... Oh well coulda had 2 weeks free time but at least i have a week either side when the free time is all done. But they extend it to 3 weeks and now it's like yay i just payed close to £70 for a week of NC how happy am i .....

ZoVoS
27-12-05, 05:19
ahhh i said there would be bitching if they didnt give the paying coustomers free time to.. did they listen no they didnt oh wellz

Paper Dragon
27-12-05, 05:21
*Sigh* well tbh i still think it's bull. 2 free weeks was all good and fine i coulda seen why that was needed but 3 weeks was OTT!! now if you were in my position and found out there was gonna be 2 free weeks youd have been like ... Oh well coulda had 2 weeks free time but at least i have a week either side when the free time is all done. But they extend it to 3 weeks and now it's like yay i just payed close to £70 for a week of NC how happy am i .....

They offered the extra week due to technical issues, I believe.

Secondly, I really don't see what you're saying? Reakktor made it clear they were offering free time, and if 2.1 was what you were after, why did you reactivate all five accounts before it was released?

I'm sorry, but I believe you're the one at fault here.

I can't put myself in your position because I wouldn't be making the mistake of assuming anything.

Cyphor
27-12-05, 07:07
Jesus KK try to improve player pops and all anyone can do is complain...Give it up, 3 weeks is nothing, its a few pounds to each individual; but alot to the company, yet they're willing to do it as it'll be worth it in the long run. Stop moaning and let those who want to play the game enjoy it!

tomparadox
27-12-05, 07:38
Jesus KK try to improve player pops and all anyone can do is complain...Give it up, 3 weeks is nothing, its a few pounds to each individual; but alot to the company, yet they're willing to do it as it'll be worth it in the long run. Stop moaning and let those who want to play the game enjoy it!

Id have to agree with this...

They offered the extra week due to technical issues, I believe.

Secondly, I really don't see what you're saying? Reakktor made it clear they were offering free time, and if 2.1 was what you were after, why did you reactivate all five accounts before it was released?

I'm sorry, but I believe you're the one at fault here.

I can't put myself in your position because I wouldn't be making the mistake of assuming anything.

based off of what i have read already i would have to agree with Paper Dragon, they did say they were giving free time. So why would you reactivate it before they gave the free time? And why do you need 5 accounts o.0? 2 works fine for me, but thats just me :p

xyl_az
27-12-05, 07:58
so... anyone would be nice enough to answer the question?

how is the nc population *after* the free trial ended? Anyone care to share the numbers?

turbineS-line
27-12-05, 08:36
Population A) "Give us more free time. You screwed up too much, we didn't get a proper feel of the new format!"

Population B) "Don't give them more free time! We already pay, and we didn't get anything free! That's reason enough for us to shit all over this thread! We didn't get free time, NOBODY SHOULD! NO MORE FREE TIME BECAUSE WE PAY FOR IT!"

To population B:
Stop crying.

xyl_az
27-12-05, 08:49
i dont really care what population think, i'm more intersted in population numbers (ingame, to be precise)

bluelights
27-12-05, 11:55
i think people are missing the point here

I WANT TO PLAY NOW,,,, i dont care for a few extra £,,,, add it onto my bill
the point being,, i cannot pay now... because of the problems between KK and click2pay..... no point to paybycash when its the xmas holidays

simple,,,

1) put c/c details in (payment accept)
2) re-activate my account
3) Play Neocron

should take no more than 15 mins to get up and running again,,,,,,, instead,,,, it has been 6 days or more that i have not been able to pay with my c/c..... this is the reason i was asking to extend the free time,,,,,,,, but as i said,,, i dont mind to pay for extra time,, or back date my account,,,, KK should be able to give a little credit of a week or 2 at least....

another thing i paid for the upgrade to neocron 2 at the time,,,,, why the hell are they asking me for the neocron 2 upgrade fee as well.,.,. sly buggers,,, thats gonna take another 2 weeks to sort,,,, this game is great but i cant even pay to play,,, what kinda bull is that ?

br

Super Mario
27-12-05, 15:13
@turbineS-line

If pop a thought 3 weeks wasnt long enough to test 2.1 then the simple answer is pay a few pounds,Bucks,Euros or what ever the hell currency there using and have a whole month more to check it out!

AND dont say that C2P is all crap and wont let them (altho i know it's true) as it's no excuse tbh. Just use PBC it's great and a very easy option to use... i use a splash plastic card top it up at the shop, take it home, choose to reactivate my acc, 15-30 mins later NC up and running.

bluelights
27-12-05, 16:03
@turbineS-line

If pop a thought 3 weeks wasnt long enough to test 2.1 then the simple answer is pay a few pounds,Bucks,Euros or what ever the hell currency there using and have a whole month more to check it out!

AND dont say that C2P is all crap and wont let them (altho i know it's true) as it's no excuse tbh. Just use PBC it's great and a very easy option to use... i use a splash plastic card top it up at the shop, take it home, choose to reactivate my acc, 15-30 mins later NC up and running.

just checked out the splash plastic,, but need to order a card, upto 10 days for it to arrive :( so thats not a solution for me either

Super Mario
27-12-05, 17:13
e-check should be just as fast am not 100% sure how it works but afaik you are just writing a check online using the info from your check book

Brammers
28-12-05, 14:06
i dont really care what population think, i'm more intersted in population numbers (ingame, to be precise)

Last night when I got back online for the first time in 10 days the population on Terra was about 29% (9pm UK time) Neptune was on 2% which amazed me!