PDA

View Full Version : Problems I'm experiencing with the game...

Foxtrot
24-12-05, 06:00
From biggest to least..

1. Vehicle Detection/Warping whatever bug: this happens everytime I spawn a vehicle. I get in and it seems like I can drive it, but once I reach a zone line and cross, I get off the map. If i get out of the vehicle, I warp back to the original place of spawn and the vehicle comes back also. It takes about 5 relogs or 5 respawns of the vehicle in order to get it moving. This will also happen after crashing from Fatal Runtime Errors.

2. Fatal Runtime Errors. 70% chance when I cross a zone line in the wasteland in my vehicle I will experience a Fatal Runtime Error.

3. Zone line camping: this kind of PvP is retarded. Camping the GR and zoneline where people are still loading into the zone. Put a safety timer on people that just zoned in. Or do what most multiplayer FPS do and put a sentry that fires at anyone who shoots. That way, when you walk out of the door you arent loading, instead it would be more like assaulting the defenders, vice versa.

I sending this to helpdesk@neocron.com

unreal
24-12-05, 06:46
Camping is pretty much part of every game that allows you to do pretty much want you want to, ie, FPS games. "oh, i'm stupid enough to genrep into a non-secure zone, please don't shoot me Mr Enemy"; I don't think so. Would you expect the police to say "errr, carry on running criminal while I eat a couple of doughnuts, I'll catch up to you in a sec"? :)

Zheo
24-12-05, 07:07
From biggest to least..

1. Vehicle Detection/Warping whatever bug: this happens everytime I spawn a vehicle. I get in and it seems like I can drive it, but once I reach a zone line and cross, I get off the map. If i get out of the vehicle, I warp back to the original place of spawn and the vehicle comes back also. It takes about 5 relogs or 5 respawns of the vehicle in order to get it moving. This will also happen after crashing from Fatal Runtime Errors.

2. Fatal Runtime Errors. 70% chance when I cross a zone line in the wasteland in my vehicle I will experience a Fatal Runtime Error.

3. Zone line camping: this kind of PvP is retarded. Camping the GR and zoneline where people are still loading into the zone. Put a safety timer on people that just zoned in. Or do what most multiplayer FPS do and put a sentry that fires at anyone who shoots. That way, when you walk out of the door you arent loading, instead it would be more like assaulting the defenders, vice versa.

I sending this to helpdesk@neocron.com

1 = Probably either something to do with your ISP, if not then, a compatability problem with your machine AND/OR the client.

For the record i suffer from log in problems myself.

2 = FRE same as above.

3 = Accept the fact the campers have no skill, get an le'd character and go slag em off to their faces when they can't touch you :) something like:

"You lame asses can't take me in a fair fight so you have to gang me when i've got 40% SI. If that's the limit of your pvp skill then I'd hate to be on your side at an op war."

:) enjoy

vices
24-12-05, 12:17
The zoning issue is there imo, since zoning usually takes _way_ too long and its buggy, usually if there's someone there, im probably dead or atleast halfway.