PDA

View Full Version : Noob searching clan in Terra :)

Daia
23-12-05, 18:30
Hi !

Im an old Neocron 1 player, who used to play in the Uranus server two years ago :) With a bit of home-sickness, i've decided to play again Neocron, and give it another chance.

I'd love to explore, and to craft, so you can expect a full developed craft character in my account (dont mind what crafter, so that can be what clan's need), but wanna experience pvp too (i pvped lightly at Neocron 1). So im searhing an active/decent/big clan who'd use and support a couple of chars (crafter + pvp), prefered from a city faction, english speaking (although my home language is spanish, yeah you noticed the horrible accent and the syntax faults), in the Terra server.

Thanks in advance :)

cRazy-
23-12-05, 18:49
Join Chaos in Tangent *cough*

Daia
23-12-05, 23:44
Mmmm, in my first day playing almost no one spoke english... only german on a english server.... lol at this rate i wont stay long :)

Even some guy told me that doesnt exist english speaking clans :O only some (very few said) english speaking persons :(

Bad bad bad...

Nidhogg
24-12-05, 00:09
Sounds like you're on the wrong server.

N

Tratos
24-12-05, 00:13
Sounds like you're on the wrong server.

N

Refering to a different post it seems they are on Terra - which is quite odd tbh

Spermy
24-12-05, 00:46
Mmmm, in my first day playing almost no one spoke english... only german on a english server.... lol at this rate i wont stay long :)

Even some guy told me that doesnt exist english speaking clans :O only some (very few said) english speaking persons :(

Bad bad bad...

They're fulla shit, probably yanking yer chain. There's plenty of english speakers on terra dude :)

Daia
24-12-05, 11:56
Im on Terra, i've rechecked it :) Hope this was only bad luck and i'll see more people who can understand in the future, maybe even a nice clan :)

Btw, when created my account or character i had to read some kind of eula where was stated the use of languages on a server. Iirc, the official languaje must be used on public channels, while any other language can be used on private comunications.... then it is a practical issue to find ppl speakin in other languages rather than the official one ? Cos i've several mmorpgs on my back and i know first hand its a problem to have a little babel running.

Thx everyone who asnwered.

Mr Kot
24-12-05, 15:12
If you make your char as Tangent, ask around on Faction chat. See if any members of TFC are online, we'll make you welcome :)

Castoff
24-12-05, 22:17
Im on Terra, i've rechecked it :) Hope this was only bad luck and i'll see more people who can understand in the future, maybe even a nice clan :)

Btw, when created my account or character i had to read some kind of eula where was stated the use of languages on a server. Iirc, the official languaje must be used on public channels, while any other language can be used on private comunications.... then it is a practical issue to find ppl speakin in other languages rather than the official one ? Cos i've several mmorpgs on my back and i know first hand its a problem to have a little babel running.

Thx everyone who asnwered.
----------------------------------------------------------------
We speak English, We are in the faction NEXT, we are looking for recruits.