PDA

View Full Version : C2P madness.

Spermy
23-12-05, 15:04
I just paid around 80 quids worth of account time.

What do I get when I log on?

Account expired.

I'm not impressed that the problems with C2P continue to persist, and I'm not impressed at thier inability to find and track a payment even though i have the bank details, the confirmation, and the account screen to show the payment. I'm not a happy bunny. Just to warn anyone who wants to make a payment - can you let me know how it goes in this thread? I just want to see if it's me being screwed or if it's a clusterfuck.

Nananine
23-12-05, 15:06
I just got the same problem, but I had switched to Paybycash. It's expired again for me.

Heck, the account info on the website still says I'm expired from November.

Spermy
23-12-05, 15:07
I'm sorting it with them but i'm not very confident about it.

Demental
23-12-05, 15:12
I'm hesitant to renew.. I doubt they'll be able to handle the people renewing right now so i'm not gonna bother for awhile. Wanna make sure I don't get screwed outta money / game time. I wonder how low the populations are right now on the servers :wtf:

Spermy
23-12-05, 15:12
So do I - I could log in about an hour ago - now nothing =/

calim
23-12-05, 15:31
That's not a great thing as the free trial period is almost finished :/
I thank about renew too, but now ....

Is an official announcement can be done about that, please ?

Demental
23-12-05, 16:03
The free trial is finished as far as I know 'cause my account is expired. One reason i'm wondering just how low the server populations are now. If anyones even on O_o

Spermy
23-12-05, 17:27
Sorted, for the most part - accounts@ are waiting for c2p to switch me on. although no one has responded to the last email. Apparently there's a two day clearing period, at least thats what the email this afternoon said. I can't get back in touch now - it seems they've shut up shop for the hols! :lol:

calim
23-12-05, 17:55
Hi Spermy,

I've just renewed my account via click2pay without any problems.
I can log into the game.

Spermy
23-12-05, 18:08
Hi Spermy,

I've just renewed my account via click2pay without any problems.
I can log into the game.

Still waiting fro them to reply to me. :(

Ryen
23-12-05, 18:15
About a month ago, c2p e-mailed me saying my credit card was denied. I called them, only to recieve a snotty bitch on the other end who insisted that it was all just a stupid technical glitch. I tried to renew, put in my credit card. Credit card denied. Called agian, same response and that they are trying to fix it.

How hard is it to fix that problem when you have had it for months?

Anyway, I contact neocron account support, and they tell me there is nothing wrong with my account on their end. Today, account expired.

Requesting a transfer to pay by cash please. I already e-mailed them requesting the transfer about 2 minutes ago. I just love how this happens right before or after holiday break (don't know about german laws/reakktor business methods).

Dead Bodies
23-12-05, 18:24
C2p is the problem not rekktor or neocron i have simmilar experiances with C2P they charged me for 6 month block when ever since nc1 ive always paid with monthly withdraws from my acount and its ben alomost a month and i still havent receved my refund ....

Spermy
23-12-05, 18:56
Now - How the hell do I unsub from C2P? I changed my method.

Mr Kot
23-12-05, 19:54
This wouldn't be to do with the end of the freebie time from KK would it?

I know they unlocked all accounts from 1st to 22nd december, has something gone wrong when they locked them back to billing again?

Spermy
23-12-05, 19:56
This wouldn't be to do with the end of the freebie time from KK would it?

I know they unlocked all accounts from 1st to 22nd december, has something gone wrong when they locked them back to billing again?

I dunno - it was all payed up but reverted to closed. I've gotten a refund from C2P and been told to try again, but I'd rather use a different method - support have stopped responding to me.

I just want to unsubscribe from click 2 pay now. It seems I'm unable to do so.

unreal
23-12-05, 21:02
Me and my friends accounts have been screwed over too.

Mr Kot
23-12-05, 21:05
I've gotten a refund from C2P and been told to try again, but I'd rather use a different method - support have stopped responding to me.

I just want to unsubscribe from click 2 pay now. It seems I'm unable to do so.
At least you've not lost anything if you got a refund. If you can't unsubscribe, don't. Just don't use em again. Reactivate via pay-by-cash?

Spermy
23-12-05, 21:09
At least you've not lost anything if you got a refund. If you can't unsubscribe, don't. Just don't use em again. Reactivate via pay-by-cash?

Doing so - via splash plastic - after the fuck ups from C2P and thier constant mischarges, I'm not going for anything that debits an account, or a card. With Splash, I can control my payments.

Demental
24-12-05, 05:01
Where do you get the option to renew via splash at? I don't see it anywhere O_o I don't think i'm gonna trust click2pay or paybycash cause i've been fucked over by both in the past

eLcHi
24-12-05, 12:27
My c2p Story.

Logged in yesterday, played some on one of my chars, then went to relog ... account expired, WTF ?

Ok, i immediately tried one of my expired accounts so i saw "ok, the evo2.1 reactivation is over". But this could not be the problem because the account i was playing on was reactivated mid-November. I then went to the c2p webpage and checked my account. I checked my credit card and noticed that it was expired (got a new one 2 months ago). I then tried to enter my new credit card that apart from the expiration date has exactly the same numbers on it - credit card denied because its already in the system. I put 2+2 together and knew "Damm, they compare the numbers except the exp date". This is were i called them the first time.

I had a helpful person on the phone. I explained him the problem (cant enter cc because same numbers). He went to ask his supervisor, came back and then changed my cc details. He made my new cc my primary payment method too.

I then emailed accounts@ because i could not reactivate the account (It didn`t give me the option for c2p payment). They replied that i had to contact c2p and ask them to reactivate my subscription.

I got an email from c2p saying i would have to transfer money to their account to correct outstanding payments. I mailed back that they could take it directly from my credit card. In the meantime i also reactivated a second account that was only open because of the Evo2.1 reactivation and i decided to keep it. Everything on the reactivation went flawlessly.

I waited an hour to a reply to my email and since it was getting late and we have a long weekend ahead i wanted this fixed today.

So i called them a second time.

I told him that i needed one of my subscriptions activated. He checked my c2p account, activated my subscription and wished me a nice weekend.

I logged in and could play

They`re not THAT bad actually ...

Spermy
24-12-05, 15:57
My c2p Story.

Logged in yesterday, played some on one of my chars, then went to relog ... account expired, WTF ?

Ok, i immediately tried one of my expired accounts so i saw "ok, the evo2.1 reactivation is over". But this could not be the problem because the account i was playing on was reactivated mid-November. I then went to the c2p webpage and checked my account. I checked my credit card and noticed that it was expired (got a new one 2 months ago). I then tried to enter my new credit card that apart from the expiration date has exactly the same numbers on it - credit card denied because its already in the system. I put 2+2 together and knew "Damm, they compare the numbers except the exp date". This is were i called them the first time.

I had a helpful person on the phone. I explained him the problem (cant enter cc because same numbers). He went to ask his supervisor, came back and then changed my cc details. He made my new cc my primary payment method too.

I then emailed accounts@ because i could not reactivate the account (It didn`t give me the option for c2p payment). They replied that i had to contact c2p and ask them to reactivate my subscription.

I got an email from c2p saying i would have to transfer money to their account to correct outstanding payments. I mailed back that they could take it directly from my credit card. In the meantime i also reactivated a second account that was only open because of the Evo2.1 reactivation and i decided to keep it. Everything on the reactivation went flawlessly.

I waited an hour to a reply to my email and since it was getting late and we have a long weekend ahead i wanted this fixed today.

So i called them a second time.

I told him that i needed one of my subscriptions activated. He checked my c2p account, activated my subscription and wished me a nice weekend.

I logged in and could play

They`re not THAT bad actually ...

Lucky sonofabitch!

I guess they're like marmite - love em or hate em, I've only ever had shite service from em, but some people have only ever had good. And before anyone says it - YES! I am nice to them :p

Dead Bodies
24-12-05, 17:45
C2p is the problem not rekktor or neocron i have simmilar experiances with C2P they charged me for 6 month block when ever since nc1 ive always paid with monthly withdraws from my acount and its ben alomost a month and i still havent receved my refund ....

Now i speak with c2p and all of the sudden despite all the EMAILS and c2p saying to kk and myself that they took the funds. now says we never took any funds from u!! c2p is madness. but there is HOPE a bright light from the rekktor team they are currently battling to add another payment provider as an option WOOT for KK i hope its paypal paypal rox my sox!

Viper 911
24-12-05, 17:46
well i just spent 50 quid on reactivating my 2 accound through paybycash using my splash plastic card after i got cut off on yes u guessed it the 22nd, and guess what i still cant get on my account is still expired yet my money has gone from my splash card.....

Things just get worse dont they !

turbineS-line
24-12-05, 18:01
I seriously HOPE paypal becomes and option.

Does anyone know how fucking cool that'd be?

I'll tell you. Pretty fucking cool.

Demental
24-12-05, 18:20
I seriously HOPE paypal becomes and option.

Does anyone know how fucking cool that'd be?

I'll tell you. Pretty fucking cool.

I'd actually reactivate right now if it was. I got cash sitting in there I don't mind spending ;)

l8m0n
24-12-05, 20:20
lol it didnt even give me the choice to pay by c2p so i did pay by cash with the credit card, take it from the bank and then sent to kk :wtf: didnt even know they did that lol bet you its a scam and some guy in the post office has got my money for xmas :lol:

eLcHi
25-12-05, 00:28
well i just spent 50 quid on reactivating my 2 accound through paybycash using my splash plastic card after i got cut off on yes u guessed it the 22nd, and guess what i still cant get on my account is still expired yet my money has gone from my splash card....

Tbh this is not KKs or C2Ps fault.

I also had the decision to send them money from my account but since I got a professional training at a bank i KNEW that it wouldn`t be registered soon enough for the weekend.

Transferring money from one account to another always takes at least a day. It has to get checked & processed n stuff. And on the other side you can`t expect C2P to check their account every 10 minutes, they get a list over the last day and check it. At least thats usual practise. The money will be deducted from your account say on the 22nd, the money arrives at the bank on the 24th but gets registered as if it has arrived on the 22nd. That`s just how it works ... banks usually don`t use cutting edge technology they go for reliable instead ... which in case of banks keeping track of my money is something i appreciate.

Sometimes it fucks you up tho ... like what happened to you :-(

Nananine
25-12-05, 05:46
Well, uhh, KK stopped talking to me on email. Paybycash never talked to me yet. Probably holiday.

Faid
25-12-05, 18:41
LOL. This brings back memories. I once tried taking over a friends nc2 account but the account had expired. I then had to contact c2p to switch my friends account over to my c2p account: what a fucking nightmare. It was like pulling teeth.

In order for me to take over the nc account the c2p account had to first be cancelled, which was next to impossible lol. After about 6 six days of going back and forth with both c2p and KK My friends c2p account finally was successfully cancelled. He had to email them a bunch of different times stating that he wanted to cancel the account and that he gave me permission to take over the nc account and then they needed passwords and "exact wording" on the subject.

Finally after a week of Bullshit back and forth emails and pissy support people on the phone (c2p). Everything was set up for me to take over the nc account and pay for it through my c2p account. What happens? There is a fucking problem with adding another nc account to my c2p account, even though I had been thouroughly ensured that there would not be any problems doing it. I've never had so many problems trying to pay for something in my life.

I gave up at this point and used pbc - 10 mins later I was playing NC on my newly obtained account. The only reason i still use c2p for one of my accounts is cause Im afraid that when I switch everythings gonna get buggered and I dont want to go through all that shite again.

RusSki
25-12-05, 20:28
well i just spent 50 quid on reactivating my 2 accound through paybycash using my splash plastic card after i got cut off on yes u guessed it the 22nd, and guess what i still cant get on my account is still expired yet my money has gone from my splash card.....

Things just get worse dont they !

It can take a couple of minutes or a couple of hours for the payment to filter thru to kk. Dont worry u wont lose game time cos its not calculated from when the money left ur splashplastic account. Its from when kk turn on ur game account.

Anyway atleast pbc aint suddenly gonna mail u demanding money like c2p tried with me.
Its a fairly painless process with paybycash. Ok so alittle more waiting than those lucky few who get their click2pay accounts working correctly and thus have instant gaming gratification, but much less time to wait than the many who c2p screw over.

StevenJ
26-12-05, 05:56
I think if you ever have to call or mail an online payment company, something is going wrong someplace.

I really welcome the news that alternate payment options are being looked at. I've never known it to be so tough to pay a company for something you want.

Nananine
27-12-05, 00:32
Still out. Haven't logged into NC in four days now :(

Nananine
27-12-05, 23:55
Well, I'm on the verge of cancelling now, which would be a shame. I haven't recieved a single email response from KK or PayByCash since four days ago.

xyl_az
27-12-05, 23:58
Well, I'm on the verge of cancelling now, which would be a shame. I haven't recieved a single email response from KK or PayByCash since four days ago.

you have to spam them, from my experience i can say that they usually respond after 5-7 mails (which is retarded, i know, but thats how they work).

Nananine
28-12-05, 21:01
No, nothing. My guess is that they don't want me to play.

Paper Dragon
28-12-05, 21:02
No, nothing. My guess is that they don't want me to play.

Or, you know, that little thing called "Christmas" has put a spanner in the working days.

Nananine
28-12-05, 21:09
I'm talking about both the accounts department AND Paybycash.com. If Christmas is something that would delay payments three days before AND after the holiday, then I wouldn't trust either company to handle my money ever again.

I'm not usually one to complain about delays in fixing difficulties. But this is my goddamn money.

Odin
28-12-05, 21:11
PM me your ticket #

Entire mail system is down at the moment but the only way there'd be no answer is if it's waiting for database work from the guys that currently are not in the office.

Mirco
28-12-05, 23:28
Just a quick question.

I just got a mail from C2P and it says something nc2 subscription 6 month was automaticly prolonged.

Now does this mean I get billed for 6 months right away? I`m pretty sure I didnt check 6 months billing at a time. I keep all my subs for games at monthly charging(incase I get bored). If I did make the mistake can this be changed?

Just asking because I can`t check my bankaccounts at this time.