PDA

View Full Version : Weapon models request.

Spermy
23-12-05, 14:35
Not so much a request as that sounds like spoilt brat. But I'd like to ask about this as a possibility.

Rare and Epic weapons to have different models to the others of thier type?

This all stems from you guessed it - the love of my speedie. It's faster and more deadly than others of it's type, even others of a Higher TL - something has to be different other than the build and part quality - it should look special! I always had a vulcan cannon style Idea going on with it, and not mounted on the shoulder, rather slung down.

It would be nice to have something to make a rare/epic item look that little bit special, apart from a swirly. These things are different to the norm, for example - first love, it was constantly tweaked and fixed up - maybe the model should reflec that - patches and pipes a plenty - maybe extra plasma cells?

I dunno - i just think it might be cool to differetiate them a little bit. That way rares collecetors would also have something pretty, and different to look at - even if they can't use it!

Preach
23-12-05, 14:40
Agreed, Epic weapons should have a touch of class compared to their predecessors, Its should be obvious that the weapon is not a store bought or consted normal weapon. A nice example is the cross bow. It doens glow or swirl but you know it is a special weapon

calim
23-12-05, 15:33
/agree too

Dribble Joy
23-12-05, 16:07
I allways assumed the weapon redo was going to be more an update of the old models than in most cases a completely different design.

Update the old plasma pistol and make it the judge model :p (guess you saw that coming :D).

Jagrfelm
23-12-05, 20:41
/definitely agreed

nobby
23-12-05, 20:46
I'd like a rainbow swirly...