PDA

View Full Version : We need new guns...

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 05:21
This is acting as a petition for new guns. New models for old guns does not cut it.

I'm going to make a new post every 7 days demanding new weapons, they don't even have to make new models, just change the color palets of the old ones and their particle effect.

Bring on the flames, I'm a disgruntled customer.

DarkPhoenix
23-12-05, 05:54
This is acting as a petition for new guns. New models for old guns does not cut it.

I'm going to make a new post every 7 days demanding new weapons, they don't even have to make new models, just change the color palets of the old ones and their particle effect.

Bring on the flames, I'm a disgruntled customer.

How about fix the old stuff first...?

Oh, and if you do post every 7 days, I hope you get banned.

Have a nice day. :)

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 06:02
How about fix the old stuff first...?

Oh, and if you do post every 7 days, I hope you get banned.

Have a nice day. :)

Please explain why I would get banned. Also KK works WAY too SLOW or the "old stuff" or whatever that is would be fixed already.

yavimaya
23-12-05, 06:25
have to say... someone who is so demanding doesnt deserve new weapons, nor does the game need more, just needs them made better/ tweaked.

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 07:49
It's no wonder they never add anything, their fucking customers don't care. Except me.

Ryen
23-12-05, 08:04
It's no wonder they never add anything, their fucking customers don't care. Except me.

That's good. Go get a team and make a better game.

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 08:07
[ edited ]

Transformer
23-12-05, 08:20
[ edited ]

your the ones thats complaining not him. if you've played this game a while you'd realize that it doesn't matter what you want, you prolly won't get it. do'nt expect too much from KK or you'll find yourself quitting in a month. good riddance.

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 08:29
Man the morale of you people is depressing, I've been playing Neocron for a while, sorry I don't have 128763817263 forum posts to back that up or anything. Just want more gear.

Transformer
23-12-05, 08:48
i only post when necesary, i felt that it be needed to reply to this simply because everyone wants new guns and new spells and such, KK will work on it when they get time. go ahead and make a new topic every 7 days and look like an idiot while doing it. its not goint to speed things up. just make KK care less.

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 09:22
[ edited ]

Dribble Joy
23-12-05, 10:11
More weapons?

Why?

Bugs Gunny
23-12-05, 10:11
And here you were all thinking i was the most obnoxious poster on this forum.... :D

I've seen some rubbish in my years on the forums, but your rubbish-content ratio beats them all.

msdong
23-12-05, 10:20
i dont think new guns make any difference. why should i look at the gun when hunting someone/thing.

what we really need are Hacktool, imptool,repairtool(normal/extern) and for the love of god some cool device when u use a research/construct tool.

Spermy
23-12-05, 10:48
Well for s start all I see is a bit of trolling dude :p

to add new weapons you'd need to rework TLs and reqs - and if these new weapons had psi mods included, well, there goes my sanity, and KK's too. Now put daddies credit card down and cancel yer sub :p

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 11:47
All I see is excuses.

sl33py
23-12-05, 11:58
[ edited ]

Have a nice day

Nidhogg
23-12-05, 12:33
This thread is just going to descend further into trolling and flaming. Guns will be added as and when necessary. Thread closed.

N