PDA

View Full Version : NavRay Problems

Bobbajob
23-12-05, 02:46
I'm not sure if im doing anything wrong, but im having trouble with the NavRay.

I know how to use it and everything, and i've found my way around NC with its help, but for some reason, I can't find any of the mission areas with it.

For example, Mr. Jones sends me on a mission where I need to visit the "research laboratory" (not the chemical one) so I turn on my NavRay and point it to that location. The only problem is, after a while the NavRay ends up at a dead end.

Could somebody please tell me what sector the research lab is in. I asked in-game and nobody knew, also I spent a good 30mins searching for it (all with no luck :( )

I don't know, maybe im doing something dumb with the NavRay, but as I said, it's worked in the past for other locations.

Thanks

Foo
23-12-05, 04:28
Press F8 , It tells you in there what sector its in , then when u in that sector use the navaray. And before you post saying "it doesnt tell me what sector" TRUST me it does, Jones says Go visit blah blah at the Lab (PEP-3) along them lines

Bobbajob
23-12-05, 10:41
thanks foo, apologies for not realising that - only the text in Neocron is so damn SMALL it's a strain on my eyes at midnight :) Guess I must've missed it

Foo
23-12-05, 12:30
Yw :), and i cant belive no one helped you on help , i had it muted or i would of said on help if i heard it , anyway gl ;)

Riddle
23-12-05, 16:19
The Navray used to be bugged when you went through Plaza 4 not sure if its been fixed now though