PDA

View Full Version : CAPA wearing Pistol Spy setup

Scaramanga
22-12-05, 19:23
Anyone know or able to point me to a decent PvP setup for a Pistol spy using CA PA without drugs?
No drugs for RP reason of being a City admin employee, same goes for wearing the PA.

I was thinking str 2 zerk 2 moveon sa sf pc eye 3 full gamma bones set hvy nrg belt and inq one armour. Prolly looking to use a rolh.
Not sure which heart to use, maybe fh for more xray resist.

SorkZmok
22-12-05, 19:42
Wouldn't work. You'd lack runspeed, lots of health and you won't cap a rolh. Might barely cap a judge though, rolh sucks anyway. But still, shit health and shit runspeed.

Don't try it.

TWOK
23-12-05, 01:42
CAPA PE works ok...no way with spies though, unless you don't mind having any xray resists.

Bugs Gunny
23-12-05, 03:18
Did it, with drugs though.
Also did a slasher spy with 0 resists, no pa and massive runspeed... that didn't work too well :-)

sultana
23-12-05, 04:47
Your gonna need at least one drug for shelter. Otherwise, you really just won't have chance.

SorkZmok
23-12-05, 10:51
Your gonna need at least one drug for shelter. Otherwise, you really just won't have chance.Even then it wouldn't work. Speccing resists down to 110 enr 100 fire/xray and zero por, you'll still only have 300 health and crap runspeed. And it's impossible to cap a rolh. Highest gun one could get decent % on would be the judge.

Koshinn
24-12-05, 08:41
Judge > RoLH so it doesn't really matter.

Scaramanga
24-12-05, 20:48
Disappointed to hear about the judge being better than the rolh. Still, think i should try one out, might be able to get a better setup than with a rolh.
100 dex should be easier to get a better setup with, might be able to sling a PP in there too, not sure how much of a difference that would make though.

PP Moveon str 2 zerk2 SA/SF

Mind you, the 15 extra to resists might not make that much of a difference. Best get the Judge and find out. :)