PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted files

dough
22-12-05, 18:10
i have downloaded the files from every mirror yet its says the files are corupted for each one. is it the files or my computer. ive been downloading them to my external hardrive, maybe thats the problem?

Riddle
22-12-05, 18:50
Have you downloaded as ONE full client? or in seperate parts?

Using a download tool can help with issues or has at least helped me in the past

dough
22-12-05, 19:32
no where can i get one? and i have downloaded them all together.
i have already started the 10 day free thing cus i didnt think i would have this problem.

joran420
22-12-05, 19:34
once you get it DL'd( i heard the mirror in germany (4players.de or whatever) is the best) just cancell that trial and start a fresh trial ...(I think you can)

dough
22-12-05, 19:41
i know but what would be a good download tool to fix this problem?

joran420
22-12-05, 20:46
did you try and play anyway....? sometimes you get a false positive with that think afaik. also doesnt the launcher reDL just the corupted files for you?

dough
22-12-05, 21:08
i didnt get to even install the game. right when im done downloading i click run, but it is then that it says the files are corrupted.

joran420
22-12-05, 21:23
ahhh I thought u meant the game files were corrupted not the instal file

yeah you should DL a download manager for somereason goin idle will cause the DL to finish before its actually finished

Diss
23-12-05, 08:58
I have a DL from the official link, and on install, near the end, I had 3 errors in MP3 files which I chose the "ignore" option for. I hope they won't come back to haunt me though...

chilliedog3
03-08-06, 19:43
guys with corrupt files i had the same thing, i downloded this game 6 times, thats alot of hours, on failing to get the game running after the 6th time i rang a friend, who is a wiz, he told me to delete everything to do with neocron on my computer, and download isobuster (just look for isobuster on google) set up isobuster on your computer make sure you click all file format on the isobuster setup, then redownload neocron, it has worked i am so crap with stuff like this and i normally mess things up but after downloading isobuster neocron was a straight forward install, i hope this helps you guys it did for me good luck.

Spermy
03-08-06, 19:55
I have a DL from the official link, and on install, near the end, I had 3 errors in MP3 files which I chose the "ignore" option for. I hope they won't come back to haunt me though...

Bluergh - compression of .mp3s. = teh ludicrous.

Don't worry, it's just BGMs.