PDA

View Full Version : Spy

Mjk_cz
22-12-05, 15:28
Am I possible to cap all drones as spy droner and still tradeskill at repairing?
What should be ok setup of skills for droner? And what should i do with Mr.jones which spawned at DOY in my appartment when playing as Crahn sect, sending me to via roso 2 for mission?

Riddle
22-12-05, 15:48
Am I possible to cap all drones as spy droner and still tradeskill at repairing?

Remember that Repair is the only skill that is doubled in arriving at the TL so 50 points would be 100 REP skill

What should be ok setup of skills for droner?

I will leave this to more experienced droners but plenty of Willpower under INT and Remote Control under DEX, you;ll have trouble levelling CON and STR as a pure droner but then you'll have Stealth and besides if you are spotted you'll be in trouble ;)

And what should i do with Mr.jones which spawned at DOY in my appartment when playing as Crahn sect, sending me to via roso 2 for mission?
No, you'll have trouble with that as your anti! maybe its a bug never done jones in Crahn

Hope this helps

Mjk_cz
22-12-05, 16:15
Oh, thanks :> So like repair 60 should be enough for any item in game? Can repair fail and loose item's condition more ? And what con skill setup should droner have? any agil and thletic?

kurai
22-12-05, 17:18
The top level PowerArmours are TL-135 ... however it's vanishingly rare that anyone will ever use them - you just have to gimp setup way too much.

(There was also a TL-155 `Ultimate` Tank PowerArmour in NC1 - don't know if it ever made it into NC2 though)