PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon REALLY getting annoyed now :p

Tratos
22-12-05, 14:28
This Zimbo guy really has a short fuse and when he explodes i think hes taking the Dragons with him ;)

http://www.votr-mag.com/?p=119#comments

EDIT: the Voice seems to have articles all the time but the Neocronicle hasnt seen much action in the last week :(

Drake6k
22-12-05, 14:34
Who the hell is that and what is he doing in my faction.

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 14:36
He's your boss, silly.
It's the new kid on the block. Gotta hand it to him, he's got style :-)

awkward silence
22-12-05, 14:44
Yup best rp writing ive seen in a long time. I guess i gotta be reading more votr ;)

Keep it up!

Tratos
22-12-05, 16:12
Anyone got predictions of where the Dragons are gonna go?

As from the VoTR is seems CS, TG and TSU are in together leaving BD and the Angels to do their own thing - although the Angels aint been mentioned much at all really - except Mr Logos Vaughan (:D) Annoying Ryan Jones and Collette :angel:

I reckon for BD:
Hostile to TG & TSU (NC 1 Style :D)
Neutral to CS

Not sure about FA though i think they may come into it more when we learn more about This HIOB thing/person/group.

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 16:21
My predictions:
They are going to take residence in the outzone jail.
Probably hostile to everyone except Crahn and Anarchy Breed (allied) and FA (neutral)

Ryen
22-12-05, 17:39
People seem to be forgetting about NEXT and their problems with CA and TT. Maybe they are soon to follow?

Eckhart
23-12-05, 01:45
I forsee BD moving to NC City soon and Next either moving to the Dome or taking over TH.....

I like this new storyline for BD. Having them back at odds with Tsunami again is great.

Ryen
23-12-05, 03:15
I think both next and BD are going to move to TH. Or the canyon. Or maybe a new city that we have yet to see?

I mean, 1 year and 4 months is an awful long time for just 1 new map (regants was the only NEW level introduced. Many of the jones mission areas are zones taken from other place or zones taken from the offline demo).

Tratos
23-12-05, 23:18
I doubt we'll see a new city or any new locations of a similar size(but hell id love to be wrong on that :D), however i think Bugs' idea of them moving into the Jail is feasable and if we see some BD <-> AB storyline being worked in, it could also come true.

I think Next (And Hopfully FA - when they get involved) will move into Tech Haven, NeXT in TH3 (and FA in THReactor/1)

Eckhart
23-12-05, 23:46
Hopefully not FA. It'd shaft things in anti's favour even more.

Spermy
23-12-05, 23:53
Phoenix seems to be getting a lot of loving out of VOTR recently. How do they do it?

Tratos
23-12-05, 23:59
Phoenix seems to be getting a lot of loving out of VOTR recently. How do they do it?

I had a clash of heads roleplay style with Collette & Ryan Jones for the first and then E-mailed Heretic for the second ;) :)