22-12-05, 14:08
- fixed Genotoxic ammo
- fixed weapon reloading twice when holding fire button during auto reload

nEo-1664
22-12-05, 14:09
aaaaaaaa :D now i can use the dam pistol! :D

Tratos
22-12-05, 14:10
Will their be any sort of compensation for those who lost their genotoxic guns from the ammo bug?

Good to see the reload problem has been addressed hopefully this will be the end of the problem untill a complete system is worked on, discussed and implemented.

EDIT: Nice quick hotfix :)

darkservent
22-12-05, 14:11
lol i take it we dont loose the gun now on reload.

Foo
22-12-05, 14:13
Sex;)

Riddle
22-12-05, 14:17
Good to see such a rapid hotfix :) but the pistosl that were lost?

I understand no replacememts should be offered but maybe reset the chars so they can do the run again?

Seraphin[69]
22-12-05, 14:29
Well actually I had bought one and ultimated it with a pistol mod so... Even if they reset my char it won't change anything as I didn't do the run on my own char ^^

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 14:34
How about checking the logs of the helptickets and replacing those people's guns?

silent000
22-12-05, 14:37
is the ammo gunna be in teh shops, or we gota get it dwn regants or summit?

Dribble Joy
22-12-05, 14:39
Reload does indeed work properly now, time between firing is almost as it were pre 2.1 :).

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 14:40
Kill a 100/100 rank regants mob, loot him.
Use that one piece of loot, 4 of the parts you get at the ammo vendors and recycle it into ONE pack of ammo.

Digital-Talios
22-12-05, 16:30
boy i need to get me one of those ;)

-FN-
22-12-05, 16:44
Kudos on the Genotoxic Ammo fix being so timely CoDi :)

Unfortunately, here's where I am:

- My 4 Slot Pistol is gone.
- My Pistol Ultima in it is gone - millions of nc lost.
- I can no longer do the Regant Quest to obtain a new Pistol.
- Sadly, the Pistol can plainly be seen in probably half a dozen character and apartment backups.
- I'm forced to spend more money on top of everything I've already lost to get a new pistol of equal or greater value.
- I'm forced to spend more money on top of THAT to get another ultima or the time to go get one.
- The entire item loss is directly related to Patch #152 - no fault of mine at all. No "little brother" using the account. No "floor dropping" to do a quick swap. No "stolen from me by a scammer" issue. It was 100% eaten by a confirmed bug.

But according to the Support Policy #1 (http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=83), I'm fucked.

*sigh* :(

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 16:47
Yep, same here.
Except for the ultima part.

Let me put this simply :

KK, THIS IS YOUR FAULT !!!

You claim you test patches, yet how can you test a pistol without putting ammo in first. This was NOT tested.

Vampire222
22-12-05, 17:19
yep, get people these items back, clearly the gentoxic ammo didn't get a test. What about that new support policy i saw on here a while ago, that customers are more important than "possible dupes".

RogerRamjet
22-12-05, 17:50
Any for ultimas being back in the rare pool?

kurai
22-12-05, 17:59
Any for ultimas being back in the rare pool?Yeah - I'd go for that.
It was only ever the low level crappy ones being there that anyone ever had an issue with.

The current Level 3 DoY Tunnel method is sheer lunacy.

BIG CLUE for KK - If it's next to impossible even with today's preponderance of ridiculously overpowered PPUs do you think, just *maybe*, you might have fucked up on the idea just a little ?

Jagrfelm
22-12-05, 19:07
Fix the Ion Drones PLZ!! :D

Eddie
22-12-05, 19:27
Must say good work!!!

Reload issue has been fixed!

Firstly, you listened to the community on the reload issue, and took steps to correct it (even if it is a bit of a "botch" - sounds/anims don't sync to the 2.5s - but I'm not complaining - I would rather that than wait until god knows when until you made it all perfect - this temp solution is the best we could have hoped for!).

And then, when you realised you made mistakes (which everyone, everywhere does), you corrected it almost immediately.

Thanks a lot!

I'm very impressed - and it looks like I'll be resubscribing!

Eddie

Dribble Joy
22-12-05, 19:30
Ultimas and slotenhancers TSFSM items? Say... 300k without barter....

Tostino
22-12-05, 19:45
Ultimas and slotenhancers TSFSM items? Say... 300k without barter....
I say ultimas for TS FSM and slot enhancers can go to somone like PP FSM (they were as useless as TS, when I checked back in beta)

npinchot
22-12-05, 20:36
Is it true the NPCs to fix certain faction symp are now gone from TH?

Bugs Gunny
22-12-05, 20:57
No.

Go to TH1, second on the right, go all the way ahead till you open the door he's in that room.

npinchot
22-12-05, 21:08
Ok thanks just wondering. Read in a different thread that they weren't there any more. Sorry about that.

-FN-
22-12-05, 21:09
I say ultimas for TS FSM and slot enhancers can go to somone like PP FSM (they were as useless as TS, when I checked back in beta)
Excellent idea *****

Then add a DoY WoC item and make it a complicated quest in the DoY Tunnels.

Then add playershops because an economy based on Faction Supply Managers without one f-ing blows :D kthx.

cRazy-
22-12-05, 21:14
Thats a pretty stupid policy.

Plus im amazed people would accept 100k and the chance to do the epic again, I wouldnt stand for that at all if I had lost one of those weapons.

-FN-
22-12-05, 21:29
I'm just hoping we get an concrete reply in the next day or so and not after the Christmas/New Year/Solstice break. If it's "We will not do anything, sorry", so be it. That will really fucking blow, but at least it won't be tossing around in my head anymore.

I have little faith I'll get the Ultima back (wish I didn't trade that Hercules CPU for it now), but it would be nice to at least be able to do the run again to have the opportunity to recoup (sp) some of the loss :(

ZoVoS
23-12-05, 03:45
u traded a herk for a ultima

fuck i got to go back to tunnel 3 n start running a few more times...

giga191
24-12-05, 20:19
/signed

unreal
24-12-05, 23:53
Ultimas and Slot Enhancers should be drop only... getting them from an FSM just makes things totally gay. 300k for an ultima is pathetic too, they should cost as much as level 3 via rosso apartments if they ever do get stuck on a vendor somewhere, otherwise EVERY weapon could have an ultima stuck on it.

Jagrfelm
25-12-05, 10:20
Again: Fix Ion Drones PLZ! :mrgreen:

Tostino
25-12-05, 17:18
Ultimas and Slot Enhancers should be drop only... getting them from an FSM just makes things totally gay. 300k for an ultima is pathetic too, they should cost as much as level 3 via rosso apartments if they ever do get stuck on a vendor somewhere, otherwise EVERY weapon could have an ultima stuck on it.
And whats wrong with that? Most people wouldn't bother if the stats were already good on the build.