PDA

View Full Version : Neocron1 servers still up?

Strife
22-12-05, 01:12
Need to get my chars moved over, anyone know the IP for neocron1 servers if they are still up?

Foo
22-12-05, 01:21
You cant log them on , KK took a screen shot of all Nc1 chars quite a while back, when u transfer over now , u get What was in your Qbar,Armor,Imps/bones (No epic items , no app's , no gogo , no vehicle keys), you retain all skills and get cash based on your chars rank. Thats about it iirc. but be warned , if you played on satarn server there is a chance your chars maybe corrupt (4% of satarn player database got damaged) and when you transfer over they become monks (not just skins but with monk stats to :() . happend to me :/ when i transfered over a few months back .

Lodar
22-12-05, 01:24
Need to get my chars moved over, anyone know the IP for neocron1 servers if they are still up?

The Neocron 1 servers are no longer available unless you have a continuous subscription on them. Also, the database snapshot was taken around the end of September 2004, and any character changes since then will not be carried to NC2.

If you contact account@neocron.com with your old account name (and can prove you own the original account) then they can transfer your characters with whatever equipment* they were carrying at the time to a NC2 account (you'll need an active non-trial NC2 account to do this).

*In the case of character transfers, equipment refers to all items in implant and armour slots, and all 10 items in the QuickBelt. Gogo's, inventories, apartments and content will not be transferred.

Hope this helps.

Rage
22-12-05, 01:49
why not inventory..thats what i want...thats where i had all my stuff. like my keys... i wanna Dunes n my buggy man.. yea feel me...i had alot cars. everything i could drive, i had

use to load up my buddy... we'd hit tha sense n my jeep.... hit tha race track... sometimes we have a gunner.. b blastin tha lil mutants.. talkin bout 'wooo yea got one' sigh..good neocron times

are ppl still playing NC1?

Gaddow
22-12-05, 01:53
Is there a way to get them changed back to their original classes? I appear to have fallen victim to the monk transformation syndrome.

MuggleMind
22-12-05, 02:08

Yes. A few are still actively playing NC1. As Lodar said, you need to have a currently active subscription to be able to play there now. Renewals and new accounts are no longer possible.

Riddle
22-12-05, 02:16
Is there a way to get them changed back to their original classes? I appear to have fallen victim to the monk transformation syndrome.

None :( unfortunately your data was corrupted so you got only your stuff may need to delete and start new chars :rolleyes:

Diss
22-12-05, 09:29
If you contact account@neocron.com with your old account name (and can prove you own the original account)

Now, I have my old Login, Password, Hardcopy and Serial Key. What do I exactely need to submit to prove the account is mine? The CC I used at the time is expired and I have a new one, so that won't work I fear :/

Will my real name and address suffice, the ones I used at the original account creation?

Foo
22-12-05, 13:04
what i did was if i remember right ,i emailed them from the email add that was conected to my old nc1 acc with the login details (NOT the password) and cd key , remeber you must have a active NC2 account to get it transfered over to (Not a trial account). So that was 3 bits of info i gave them , kinda proved it was mine.

Strife
23-12-05, 09:44
Seems pretty shitty.

"Here's $20 for the expansion you told me would be free, then $25 for 3 months, for you deleting the items i've already earned ingame, and my chars being screwed up".

Not that it's all happened to me.

Demental
23-12-05, 14:05
why not inventory..thats what i want...thats where i had all my stuff. like my keys... i wanna Dunes n my buggy man.. yea feel me...i had alot cars. everything i could drive, i had

use to load up my buddy... we'd hit tha sense n my jeep.... hit tha race track... sometimes we have a gunner.. b blastin tha lil mutants.. talkin bout 'wooo yea got one' sigh..good neocron times

From what I remember you couldn't transfer keys anyway. Unless i'm mistaken.. which is very possible O_o

Mr Kot
23-12-05, 16:15
why not inventory..thats what i want...thats where i had all my stuff. like my keys...

To start with e clean economy again. A lot of stuff on NC1 was gained through cheats and exploits, and money meant nothing. If you were allowed to carry all your inventory, you would just stash 20mill worth of CST 150 tools and screw over NC2's economy too for the privileged few.

We all started NC2 with jack shit compared to our riches in NC1. Ten weapons, one set of armour, one set of imps and 200k. We had to learn to hunt again to make our fortune :p

As for vehicle keys, they are meant to be FSM items. Sales are resitricted to members of N.E.X.T. faction. If KK allowed vehicle keys to be transferred, N.E.X.T. runners would do no business.

Strife
23-12-05, 21:43
Ya, guess you're right kot. Only real cheat I had heard of was using the neofrag to dupe credits, which the way it was done SHOULD have already been prevented.

by the way, does KK still have like 4 or 5 servers for their small playerbase still?