PDA

View Full Version : RE: Deactivated Accounts Free Trial

Eckhart
21-12-05, 23:42
Well if it hadn't have been for the server problems I wouldnt have been asking this, but as it is it seems I have no choice.

As everyone knows the free trial for all deactivated NC2 accounts ends tomorrow, can we get a word on whether these accounts will terminate at the end of tomorrow (meaning they will be playable throughout the day) or earlier?

Got a couple of things I need to move from a deactivated account to my main one. Was planning to do it later, but with the problems with the server I may not get that chance, so Im hoping we'll get at least some of tomorrow so I can tie up loose ends...

Safunte
21-12-05, 23:44
Well pretty much, the accounts were "reactivated" at 1 am in the morning for me (midnight german time) so i'd imagine thats when they'll go down.

The sickening thing is, I payed for my accounts on November 22nd, that means they end after today, December 22nd... but hey, I payed for them before the 3 free weeks came for everyone with deactivated accounts. I payed my monthly payment for but a week of paid playtime, how retarded is that?