PDA

View Full Version : Freezer weapon pics

Drake6k
21-12-05, 20:51
Post pics of the new freezer weapons here.

Here is the pistol.
http://www.jackdiehl.com/neocron/freezerpistol.jpg

I love this gun =) Haven't tested if its actually useful or not yet though.

Eddie
21-12-05, 21:08
Post pics of the new freezer weapons here.

Here is the pistol.
[picture]

I love this gun =) Haven't tested if its actually useful or not yet though.

Yeah freezers look way too cool for such a useless item!

Eddie

CoreKeeper
21-12-05, 21:13
Cannon and Rifle pics plz :p

LTA
21-12-05, 21:37
Check the ammos

Radioactive free ammo for instance (Xray 75)

Max Duration (Energy 65)

Thats all i see changed apart from the model i dont think them dmg types where that high before

Kame
21-12-05, 21:46
I think increasing the range on those weapons (especially rifle) would definetly MAKE SENSE.

@ anti para crowd : what better then another class using para to make ppl play less PPU ??

kurai
21-12-05, 21:56
Well - it's confirmed that the rifle range is still fucked ... no more than 7 metres, *max*

Drake6k
21-12-05, 22:43
I have now build and tested the freezer pistol (tl 61, best one)

The ammo is the same as before.
Max Damage: 85 energy
Xray: 75 xray
Max Duration 65 energy

I cap mine and have tested 75 and 65 ammos, the damage still completely sucks. Also the freezing effect is the same (horrible). Rate of fire is nice but that doesn't help. I do 55-65 a hit to rank 10 mutants.

Although it does look cool, I'm gonna carry it around on my leg.. except it sticks way the fuck out and floats in mid air.

KK if you play Neocron you do know that freezer weapons don't do anything, right? The damage is too low for kililng anything and the freezer effect is almost non existant. Why not make the xray mod do normal damage for its TL and then add a few high TL ones. Then people could at least choose to fight with the gun. Even if it sucked, it could be fun. Right now it's a joke weapon.

If the art department is going to put in valuable time making these awesome models then why the hell do they not function in any useful way at all ingame?

-FN-
21-12-05, 23:01
Yeah freezers look way too cool for such a useless item!

Eddie
Funny - Chosen's seemed to piss us all off a lot in NeoFrag the other day :p Something as simple as that could definitely turn the tables in a 1v1 PvP fight.

ZoVoS
21-12-05, 23:31
ye i found was like

WTF IS GOING ON

when i kammied the cafe in plaza 4??? and one of the people at the table shot me with some wierd beam thing n i got a para for it lol

Kame
22-12-05, 00:03
making the freeze effect STACK could also be nice, hmmm hmmm

elem3nt[]
22-12-05, 00:04
freezers are for newbies, get over it.

Kame
22-12-05, 00:05
[ edited ]

fuck that i killed reknown ppl in 1v1 with that shit, they were calling me noob, too.

but i got over it.

elem3nt[]
22-12-05, 00:07
[ edited ]

funkeymonkey
22-12-05, 00:16
[ edited ]

Who gives a shit about post count? element has been playing for time, just proven how new u are kame.

Riddle
22-12-05, 00:20
:lol: pwned

sultana
22-12-05, 00:23
Eh freezers. At least they don't do enough "damage" to change anything really. Could be useful for tracking a stealther though.

Lunascape
22-12-05, 00:37
Play nice now children. :P

Kame
22-12-05, 00:45
[ edited ]

Lunascape
22-12-05, 01:55
Rose and I were checking out the updated freezer models earlier, too. She even bought a rifle and cannon XD -- That is one f00kin' big freeze gun 8|

Fero
22-12-05, 02:11
well .... it has to be a purpose for it ..
Geez look @ rare rifle one .... 275 damage capped .. 600+ range ...looks good, but total waste of code since it does not work past 7 metters and does laughable amount of damage. I dont care about para mod on it ... it can be totaly removed ... but Instead MAKE it a one HELL of a lighting gun or one bad ass Radioactive Emitter.
I kept thinking about PURE xray damage on mobs ( 275 ) @ stacks of 2 >> pure sex. i repeat ... SeX !
Make this gun Worth something .. and i have no problem hunting with it if it makes a damage of an tl 101 item or more.
Seeing how raygun weapons are ... this needs a fresh new start.

P.S. i can be wrong about numbers, so dont go flaming about it. :angel:

rawr

funkeymonkey
23-12-05, 02:00
[ edited ]

BlackDove
23-12-05, 02:25
Oh the love in this thread, it's like the old days.

darkservent
23-12-05, 03:14
well .... it has to be a purpose for it ..
Geez look @ rare rifle one .... 275 damage capped .. 600+ range ...looks good, but total waste of code since it does not work past 7 metters and does laughable amount of damage. I dont care about para mod on it ... it can be totaly removed ... but Instead MAKE it a one HELL of a lighting gun or one bad ass Radioactive Emitter.
I kept thinking about PURE xray damage on mobs ( 275 ) @ stacks of 2 >> pure sex. i repeat ... SeX !
Make this gun Worth something .. and i have no problem hunting with it if it makes a damage of an tl 101 item or more.
Seeing how raygun weapons are ... this needs a fresh new start.

P.S. i can be wrong about numbers, so dont go flaming about it. :angel:

rawr

Yes I agree to this make em pure xray weapons that do the dmg of tl 101 in pvp.

Gosh I remember my first day in NC1, them freezer guns were just lethal, would make it look like you carryin 10000 rhinos in your invent.

Seriously we need some usefullness out of these guns in terms of dmg output and range. Hell I think this gun should be on or near league with the redeemer on range, now that would be a cool sight to see. Well come to think of it not too far as we dont want another healing light or anything, just something thats useful.

Mr Kot
23-12-05, 04:08
Ya, i heard these were paraglue in the old days.

Seeing as para is the order of the day, i think the highest TL of the freezer pistol / rifle / cannon should give equal para as a Thunderbolt / Holy Para.

UNnerf Para!!!!!111 :p

Ios - Terra
23-12-05, 04:57
Here's a rifle shot and me before I butchered my soul light because of some knuckle-heads in plaza 2, thank god for stealth...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/enteriaagent/shot0006.jpg

ThrillHousE
23-12-05, 12:08
I guess the damage is quite good for a TL65 Cannon, the freeze effect is not worth for using it. They should bring out a Rare Cannon like the Electric Tempest, with more freezing effect! I like the new look!

Spermy
23-12-05, 12:38
Freezers are understated.

They rock - but not as much as a speedie.

sultana
23-12-05, 14:06
Freezers are understated.

They rock - but not as much as a speedie.
Well nothing can rock as much as a speedie, right?

:lol:

Spermy
23-12-05, 14:30
Well nothing can rock as much as a speedie, right?

:lol:

You damn right!

And if you say different I'll break yer legs! :D