PDA

View Full Version : [CbT]Symp Mission Mobs

Torq
21-12-05, 18:38
hey,

just started the TG symp mission... i have to kill 20 "anarchy breed agressors". I tried the normal anarchy breed in the first place, after that thses guys in the old bd hq.... but it didn't work. please post here, if you find such a mob/ if you have any idea about where to find them.

Tratos
21-12-05, 18:41
CM Also asks for these mobs.

Torq
21-12-05, 18:47
found any of those then??

Tratos
21-12-05, 18:48
No because i didnt do the mission, lol just reporting more than one quest asks for them

Eddie
21-12-05, 18:56
No because i didnt do the mission, lol just reporting more than one quest asks for them

In which case - as do TT!

I think everyone asks to kill them.. (which is maybe a little unwise.. why couldn't they do "Kill 20 warbots", "Kill 20 decayed brutes", etc. etc. Maybe even randomise it?)

EDIT: I tried killing the AB vandals I see so often at Gravis Uplink, but they're not it =/

Eddie

Foo
21-12-05, 18:59
I know where they are ;) , but im nto saying till some one posts the gentox ammo recipie :)

Torq
21-12-05, 19:25
2x Wood, 2x old boots and 1x rosty spoon.
So where can they be found?

Koshinn
21-12-05, 20:18
I know where they are ;) , but im nto saying till some one posts the gentox ammo recipie :)
i know it but it doesnt matter. none of the parts drop yet. nit a single one.

Eddie
21-12-05, 20:22
i know it but it doesnt matter. none of the parts drop yet. nit a single one.

Well how did you find it out then?

Eddie

Foo
21-12-05, 20:31
You can buy the part at A+W if u bothered reading the patch notes , and some certan TG clan were selling them over trade , but wouldnt give out the recipie , so they are in game.

As for the mobs like i said , if some 1 posts the recipie i will post the loc of the mobs. They not even hard to find if ppl just went out and looked.

Argent
21-12-05, 20:38
C10,F09 and a couple of other sectors, I believe. ;]

Now where's the elf, I ask? :cool:

Koshinn
21-12-05, 21:13
Well how did you find it out then?

Eddie

There's a place called the TG Volcano inside Gaya Mines, the one East of Cycrow...

Oh and yeah, you can make the Baretta Ammo now, I totally forgot about that gun. But you still can't make AK-47 ammo, which is the one I'm interested in, afaik. I have to check out regants again just to be sure. Maybe a hidden change in the patch notes.

Tratos
21-12-05, 21:16
C10,F09 and a couple of other sectors, I believe. ;]

Now where's the elf, I ask? :cool:

Ah so thats whats changed in that list of zones :p

Torq
21-12-05, 21:43
tried to kill one of these Anarchy Breed Haressers which are roaming around.... nothing.......

Torq
21-12-05, 23:02
hahahaha found them... c10 ftw tbh
/close plz

Eckhart
21-12-05, 23:14
Anyone who's found them, what level are these aggressors?

Eddie
21-12-05, 23:21
There's a place called the TG Volcano inside Gaya Mines, the one East of Cycrow...

Oh and yeah, you can make the Baretta Ammo now, I totally forgot about that gun. But you still can't make AK-47 ammo, which is the one I'm interested in, afaik. I have to check out regants again just to be sure. Maybe a hidden change in the patch notes.

What I meant was - how did you find out the recipe if none of the contents of that recipe drop (I assume that's what the guy I quoted meant?) if you can't verify it works? :p

Eddie

Mr Kot
21-12-05, 23:23
just started the TG symp mission... i have to kill 20 "anarchy breed agressors". I tried the normal anarchy breed in the first place, after that thses guys in the old bd hq.... but it didn't work.Did they say "Anarchy Breed Aggressor" over their heads?

And they are in more places than C10. They're 85/85 and hurt like hell. One on its own wouldnt be so bad, but they hang around in packs like the Dragon's Wrath guards and we all know how deadly they can be.

ZoVoS
21-12-05, 23:35
anarchy breed are always outside of twisters aint they... easyest place to find em

n there are tons of them i have just driven into lately looking for xmas npc's (why i dont know. i just got bored)

Lodar
22-12-05, 01:13
Closed by Threadstarter.