PDA

View Full Version : Worst flu you've ever gotten?

Heavyporker
21-12-05, 18:00
Just recovered from one yesterday... that was hellish, not only was I tired and sore as hell, I had alternating bouts of vomiting and diarrhea.. how fun is that, sitting on a toilet draped in shit and bile? I had to friggin' hose down the bathroom.

I think yesterday beats the one I had when I was, what, 13? Projectile-vomited over 4 feet in the school bus before they took me back home. *groans*

CMaster
21-12-05, 18:03
Can't remember ever actually having had Influenza. Had moderately bad colds from time to time, but unlike other people, I don't call that "a touch of the 'flu".

Argent
21-12-05, 18:22
I had some of the worse strain of the influenza, almost a week at 40degrees in bed/hospital. After 1½ weeks I was almost able to lift a fork :p

RogerRamjet
21-12-05, 18:37
I had one for a month when i was about 10.

My day would involve me waking up, being ill till i was exhausted, and going back to bed.

Ahh, the good ol' days, when flu was flu, men were men, and sheep were scared.

Jailbird
21-12-05, 19:07
Its not considred a flu.

but once, I had one of those sicknesses where your vocal cords or whatever they are called get messed up. In which, you CANNOT speak or pronounce anything and since everybody is used to speaking, you'd unintentionally try to speak, and hurt your throat more, and you'd get people laughing at you and going "wth are you saying?" . It lasts around 3-4 days.

THAT WAS THE MOST ANNOYING THING IVE EVER HAD, though its not a flu.. had to share it.