PDA

View Full Version : Introduction: New story content author

SnowCrash
21-12-05, 15:55
I would like to introduce our new story content author Alisdair "Heretic" Jarrold to you. Since Evol 2.1 Alisdair has been responsible for creating exciting story content which is published in our Neocron 2 webmagazines Neocronicle and Voice of the Resistance. Besides that a major part of this new story content is brought in-game through events realised by the Event Gamemaster team. Alisdair will now introduce himself personally to you, so give him a nice welcome.

Heretic_
21-12-05, 15:56
Hi everyone!

I’m Alisdair, the lucky guy KK hired to develop the story of Neocron. Around here I go by the name of Heretic. I am half German / half British and I live and study in Germany.

My first job was to take care of the magazines (since everyone knows them and reads them daily, there is no need to link to the Neocronicle (http://www.neocronicle.com) and the Voice (http://www.votr-mag.com), is there?). The very dedicated Event Team, Faction Assistants and myself are using the mags to spread story content into the world, to gather your comments and to write about your actions and reactions.

The comments you have written under the articles so far are a great demonstration of role-play, and I enjoy reading about your thoughts very much. The next step is to pick out players / clans that want to contribute to the story. I hope we can get more player-initiated action going (like the kidnapping event) and I hope you are willing to follow the action I initiate.

A new forum entry to register your clan for role-playing should be up any time soon. However, expect me to be busy in the next couple of weeks, because we are still struggling to get rid of HIOB and his magazine-hacks.

Have a nice run,

Alisdair 'Heretic' Jarrold

RusSki
21-12-05, 16:00
Welcome aboard. Its been alot of fun since nc2.1 started

The kidnapping recently and the ceresdisks that the mutants stole at the end of nc2 was awesome fun.

Am liking the new features and storys in the two magazines.

keep up the good work and i look forward to the continuation of the HIOB story line.

RusSki

Foo
21-12-05, 16:02
Just Like to say Hi :) and Welcome :) , looking forwad to future events / story lines. Hope there is some intense stuff happening soon :)

Superbron
21-12-05, 16:07
Welcome, have a nice time here!

Tratos
21-12-05, 17:57
Welcome Heretic :D

Nice story so far and i look forward to seeing more of your storyline and event content based from it :)

You have e-mail from me again :p

CMaster
21-12-05, 18:00
Heya. Sounds cool. Progressive storyliune makes a world much more interesting to be a part of, espcially if that storyline really effecrts the world.

heh, speaking of HIOB - he/she/it is back again

Argent
21-12-05, 18:08
Study? Does that mean you're working only part-time for KK?

Good stuff so far, let's hope it keeps on the same track. Though, I have many doubts. Good luck, it's not an easy job.

Fero
21-12-05, 19:07
Hi and welcome.
good to see a new face in a KK team.
Looking forward new exciting developments :).
oh ... can ya incorporate Mechs somewhere in near future ... (one can dream :P )

rawr

cRazy-
21-12-05, 19:08
Welcome mr.storyman.

Castoff
21-12-05, 19:19
Hello. Congrats on the new job. Welcome to our KK experiences. :D

Eckhart
21-12-05, 19:26
Welcome Heretic. I've enjoyed reading the flood of articles that have appeared in the Neocronicle and the VotR of late, and following the restarting of the storyline as a whole.

I look forward to the 'register your clan for roleplaying' entry. Keep up the good work :)

sanityislost
21-12-05, 23:46
Welcome dude, cool to hear from the bloke behind the storyline :)

Just need to ask one question tho......Droms or Wee Crabs, whats your fetish?

SiL ..:..

ZoVoS
21-12-05, 23:55
<hint hint> psi monk geneticaly engenierd plauge whiping them all off the face of the globe</hint hint> :p

welcome to the new story writer

sanityislost
21-12-05, 23:59
<hint hint> psi monk geneticaly engenierd plauge whiping them all off the face of the globe</hint hint> :p

welcome to the new story writer

Dont make meh twat you to death, im ok about the nerf talk but dont ruin my monk :/
(meh just make it so ppu's s/d doesnt work on apu's i dont care)

SiL ..:..

ZoVoS
22-12-05, 00:06
=] oh come on... if i was city admin id have that dna strand analised singled out n create a plauge to wipe them all off the face of the planet =]

Riddle
22-12-05, 14:22
Welcome! and I'm sure Logan is looking forward to the demise of the DOME!

Brammers
24-12-05, 01:01
Riddle you spelt DOME wrong, it's Neocron! :D

Anyway, welcome Heretic looking forward to what you are going to unleash!

Tratos
05-01-06, 17:39
*prods Heretic*

You back from your crimbo hols yet? :p