PDA

View Full Version : PE/Melee or Tank/Melee FTW?

berserk1980
21-12-05, 15:45
as topic, gonna roll a melee character again. wanted to go tANK but diecided otherwise cause PE have more agility..and was wondering if its possible to learn the lowest QL psi heal...pls advice guys...since the server is down now :wtf:

Foo
21-12-05, 16:05
Not speeking as a experainced melee player , but as far as useing the best rare melee weapons and capping them, i would personaly go with the Tank. but like i said im not experianced in melee classes so cant say for sure , just my opinun :)

fschepper
21-12-05, 16:13
PE with WoC Knuckles...
Cap it with X-Strong..

Jipz
21-12-05, 17:52
knuckles sux
the prob with a melee PE is the lack of stamina

xyl_az
21-12-05, 17:54
basically, melee tank is way better than PE (better dmg wise. resists and speed are similiar, though PEs need lots of drugs). On the other hand, PE has access to stealth.

Make your choice.

netster
22-12-05, 09:51
though PEs need lots of drugs). On the other hand, PE has access to stealth.

u need to drug up alot to get at least the POT, but u got stealth+dmgboost+blessed deflector(no pe pa)

Mjk_cz
22-12-05, 12:01
If meele then POB = tank, tho PE is ok with stamina, stamina boosters are instant and Bat queen chest helps alot.

Obsidian X
22-12-05, 17:18
Melee PE's can be annoying to kill due to the Blessed Def-Shelter etc, but as far as damage output goes, they gotta drug for a PoT, and without landing a Damage Boost, PoT damage is laughable. I remember duelling a melee PE on my melee tank a while ago, the only thing that gave him even half a chance was his ability to cast Blessed Def and Damage Boost. At the time I was using a Peacemaker as well so I wasn't even doing Poison damage like with the PoB.

My advice would be to go with the Melee Tank.

/edit: 666 posts! woo

canuma100
22-12-05, 17:40
i had a MC PE andi must say if u can play a MC tank and a PE u are a 1 vs 1 Monster nobody can beat u if u play intelligent POT + DB is much DMG the only problem are HC tanks but every other class had real problems with u.

with inqi 4 Shelter drugs TL10 heal Blessed def fire/haz 1 u have great resis but u must drug alot and of course Stealth and he is cheap you dont need MC5 or some expensive rarewppn

minimum 2 drugs Beast and Xstrong for aktivate imps and usings POT.

MC PE is a great option if you can play MC tank and PE but 1 vs 1/or PK only.

i loved my MC PE but he is not very flexible

sultana
23-12-05, 04:41
i had a MC PE andi must say if u can play a MC tank and a PE u are a 1 vs 1 Monster nobody can beat u if u play intelligent POT + DB is much DMG the only problem are HC tanks but every other class had real problems with u.
Damageblocker drugs and you can almost laugh at some melee pes, especially if you've specced 50+ poison resist.

PE with WoC Knuckles...
They do less damage then the PoT.

I'd honestly just go with the HC Tank (or PE if you wanted), much better damage output when you think of it (no need to be next to them/netcode).