PDA

View Full Version : Patch #152 - Patch Notes??

nEo-1664
21-12-05, 15:07
DATE: 21.12.05
Patch 152 Notes

- Military Base Sec-1, Sec-3 and Military Entrance changed to "City Sector".

- Fixed problems with Tacholytium Warbot spawn.

- Reduced Amok Copbot spawn in the Gaia Mines.

- Added Special Operation missions that allow you to raise your sympathy with a specific faction. The NPCs for these missions can be found in Tech Haven.

- Modified the Soullight penalty system. Players who have a Soullight value of -63 or worse can now be eliminated without recieving the regular zone specific penalites. Furthermore players with a soullight below -63 now appear red, below 0 yellow.

- Mr. Jones now appears again for new NEXT and BlackDragon runners.

- Fixed NEXT and BlackDragon alliance chat.

- Adjusted intelligence requirements for the Terminator Assault Quad.

- Special Purpose Ammo Parts are now available at local weapon equipment vendors.

- Adjusted weapon reload. The reload time is set to 2.5 seconds for every weapon. When the reload is technically accomplished, it is possible to fire the weapon again and the reload animation is cancelled. If no action is taken, the reload animation will finish normally. Further adjustements to this are being worked on.

- Added new weather effect.

- Updated models and effects of the Freezer weapons.

SnowCrash
21-12-05, 15:09
Patience, young padawan :p

nEo-1664
21-12-05, 15:09
haha :p thought it might be a little too soon... since you only just posted the announcement, but i thought i should try anyway! :p :angel:

RogerRamjet
21-12-05, 15:20
Omfgzzzzzzzz

CMaster
21-12-05, 15:29
http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=12&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=15&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=9e55d5a052

LTA
21-12-05, 15:30
Symp Missions
Switch out to cancel reload

Possibly next jones fix and the fix of the Tachylotium warbot area (ie remove the 20 bazillion coppers down there)

Dunno much more they can add yet? or maybe some more story and faction switches :p

nEo-1664
21-12-05, 15:32
Just incase some people are lazy:

Patch 152 Notes

- Fixed problems with Tacholytium Warbot spawn.

- Reduced Amok Copbot spawn in the Gaia Mines.

- Added Special Operation missions that allow you to raise your sympathy with a specific faction. The NPCs for these missions can be found in Tech Haven.

- Modified the Soullight penalty system. Players who have a Soullight value of -63 or worse can now be eliminated without recieving the regular zone specific penalites. Furthermore players with a soullight below -63 now appear red, below 0 yellow.

- Mr. Jones now appears again for new NEXT and BlackDragon runners.

- Fixed NEXT and BlackDragon alliance chat.

- Adjusted intelligence requirements for the Terminator Assault Quad.

- Special Purpose Ammo Parts are now available at local weapon equipment vendors.

- Adjusted weapon reload. The reload time is set to 2.5 seconds for every weapon. When the reload is technically accomplished, it is possible to fire the weapon again and the reload animation is cancelled. If no action is taken, the reload animation will finish normally. Further adjustements to this are being worked on.

- Updated models and effects of the Freezer weapons.

RogerRamjet
21-12-05, 15:34

Snow?!?!?!?!!!?!11111twelve

Eddie
21-12-05, 15:36
Snow?!?!?!?!!!?!11111twelve

Exactly what I thought!!!!!

Anyway, good work. A nice, simple, patch full of bugfixes.

I really look forward to trying them ingame!

Eddie

LTA
- Adjusted weapon reload. The reload time is set to 2.5 seconds for every weapon. When the reload is technically accomplished, it is possible to fire the weapon again and the reload animation is cancelled. If no action is taken, the reload animation will finish normally. Further adjustements to this are being
worked on.

YOU LISTENED!!!?

Does that mean the cs dmg is toned down slighty coz i swear it hurts more

Mr Kot
WTS - N.E.X.T. Sledge - DM :D

calim
21-12-05, 15:37
i'm looking for the last line "Many other small bug fixes" :)

LTA
21-12-05, 15:39
when u say updated freezer i pray thats not made it super glue again..

The pain of getting sniped with a thunderstorm from 500 meters and then getting sh'd

Jipz
21-12-05, 15:43

ohnoz :lol:

RusSki
21-12-05, 15:52
Patch 152 Notes

OMFG they have made SNOW

Foo
21-12-05, 15:53

haha zonewhore's have been nerfed ! " Suit You Sir "

Skusty
21-12-05, 16:02
Yay " 2.5 sec reloadtime " Hooray for us with judge!!!!! :D

LTA
21-12-05, 16:05

haha zonewhore's have been nerfed ! " Suit You Sir "

it will just move to the part where you zone from mb to the warzone everyone will be stood outside but at least they become sniper bait

jini
21-12-05, 16:23
Good thing the Reload issue.. Great resolving sirs. I wanna see now bugs and Assman and the rest of the gang, back from SWG ;) before they become Jedais

oh shit!!! i bought it!!! llolol GJ neo :lol: :lol: you got me there for 3 secs hahaha

Foo
21-12-05, 16:25
Good thing the Reload issue.. Great resolving sirs. I wanna see now bugs and Assman and the rest of the gang, back from SWG ;) before they become Jedais

To late for that seeing as you can chose jedi prof at the char select screen now :S , not like it was before where u had to holo grind , then changed to quested .

jini
21-12-05, 16:28
its a large patch... 15megs servers are up

Vampire222
21-12-05, 16:36
okie kk the safezone removal at MB has me all sexed up, that so pwnz.. keep this shit up and you'll make a lot of pvp'ers happy, next stop: underground lock at op wars.

Riddle
21-12-05, 16:43
Looking good and the reload issue is at least being addressed :D

Snow in game? is this confirmed?

As for the freezer if its had an increase will people actually go back to using them? i see tanks freezing PPU's and PPu's Para'ing Tanks OMG OP wars will be even slower!!

jini
21-12-05, 16:48
I wish we all had the ability to freeze just like a melee/ppu can. This way it could made the game unplayable till they addressed this problem as well. Anyway, Reload is now fixed and this is what counts

Nidhogg
21-12-05, 17:01
Please discuss the patch notes over in the announcements forum. Thanks.

N