PDA

View Full Version : Some questions from a newbie

Sojerner
21-12-05, 15:03
1. What is a hybrid/monk? I hear a lot of talk about it.

2. How does a non psi-monk build his psi skills when they are unable to use them at the start of the game?

3. How much will I be billed if I continue to play after the 10 day trial?

4. Can you ever use weapons that are above your maxed stat? (through implant use etc) For example, can a monk use a weapon that is rated above thier max strength?

Thanks!

PaKi
21-12-05, 15:31

2. How does a non psi-monk build his psi skills when they are unable to use them at the start of the game?

4. Can you ever use weapons that are above your maxed stat? (through implant use etc) For example, can a monk use a weapon that is rated above thier max strength?

Thanks!

1.) Monk that got points in APU & PPU so he can heal shelter deflec and deal dmg as well, currently there is 2 kind of them. APU Hybrid go for Holy Lightning and Private Eye like buffs and PPU Hybrids, going for blessed buffs and psi attack 2 attack spell.

2.) There are 2 possibilities. For some classes it works to team up with a monk to get some PSI XP(Private eyes), but spies tanks get psi capped a lot faster with doing Citycom Missions. Not sure if they get PSI XP at all when lvling with monks....

3.) I'm not sure on this one, you will be billed for the game package as well as for one three or six month off playtime (depends on how you setup that up when creating account)

4.) You can use weapons above the max lvl you can have in a skill, implants & drugs i.e. increase your lvl and enables you to use a lot better weapons. A example for this is probably PE's having a base DEX of 85 and can go up to 113 with drugs and implants to use a slasher

hope i could help ya a little :)

c yas

a$$

Riddle
21-12-05, 16:37

Rather than going Fully APU(Damage) or Fully PPU(Healing/buffs) you can if you get the balance right have a mixture of both damage output and healing etc.

Do citycome missions i.e. aggressor captains is a good one.

You will pay for the client around £18 and then monthly around £7.50 or discounted for 3 and 6 month playtime. Or you can buy the client in a box at an online shop for around £10. You will also recieve 1 month Free playtime less your ten days iirc

Yes and not only weapons but Armour too. A common example is the use of Inquisition armour in Spys who's Strength level is past their cap

Thanks!

Good luck and hopefully welcome to NC :D

PaKi
21-12-05, 17:00
4.) You can use weapons above the max lvl you can have in a skill, implants & drugs i.e. increase your lvl and enables you to use a lot better weapons. A example for this is probably PE's having a base DEX of 85 and can go up to 113 with drugs and implants to use a slasher

omg it's 80 base dex dunno what i was thinking while writing :-P