PDA

View Full Version : How do i delete characters?

CrushProject
21-12-05, 03:09
Sup. Im new round here, and couldnt find this answer anywhere. This could be something easy that im missing, but my monitor is very dark (its small and old) so i could be missing something simple. How do you delete a character?

Also, what are everyones thoughts on assasins vs soldiers? Which one is better for soloing, and which is better for groups? Im planning on doing alot of soloing myself, but still want to be able to fit a niche in a group when possible.

lil help?

Vryce
21-12-05, 03:19
It's on the log-in screen, where your characters appear; should be a little red "X" with delete next to it, on each character box.

CrushProject
21-12-05, 03:31
Thank you. I figured i was just missing it, and it appears i was :lol:

Riddle
21-12-05, 13:15
Also, what are everyones thoughts on assasins vs soldiers? Which one is better for soloing, and which is better for groups? Im planning on doing alot of soloing myself, but still want to be able to fit a niche in a group when possible.

lil help?

Pistol/Rifle spy vs Tank? well depends on the skill of the player and if they are getting PPU buffs.

But for groups with PPU support a Tank(soldier) is more fun and easier to level for a new player.

I solo on both my tank and Spy so no real difference on that just go to level in different areas ;)