PDA

View Full Version : Is this really Fair

Super Mario
20-12-05, 20:51
O.k i was waiting ages to reactivate my accs (4 of them) and did so :) . Then there was the 2 week free trial, Fair enough, then Extended to 3 weeks .....

I REACTIVETED MY ACCS A WEEK BEFORE THE FREE TRIAL.

So ends up i am paying ...( using PBC for the first time)

£15 per acc for one fucking week.... £60 for those who cba to work it out.

So i think that everyone who had been paying for there acc during the free trial SHOULD get 3 FREE weeks added on to there accs! whadda you think??

Spermy
20-12-05, 20:52
O.k i was waiting ages to reactivate my accs (4 of them) and did so :) . Then there was the 2 week free trial, Fair enough, then Extended to 3 weeks .....

I REACTIVETED MY ACCS A WEEK BEFORE THE FREE TRIAL.

So ends up i am paying ...( using PBC for the first time)

£15 per acc for one fucking week.... £60 for those who cba to work it out.

So i think that everyone who had been paying for there acc during the free trial SHOULD get 3 FREE weeks added on to there accs! whadda you think??

Same issue.

Tratos
20-12-05, 20:52
I assumed the 3 weeks would have been given to all players, if it hasnt that really is shite.

nobby
20-12-05, 23:44
KK are unfair....

They even gave NEW players the chance to win a fucking top dog Dell PC...

Yeah so much for the 3 year paying Cunts!

"New players can have the chance to win a Dell XDS System"

We've lost our items countless amounts of times due to bugs...

KK don't think, "Hmm...Lets give our good customers some respect by giving their items back, and maybe a little cash sum in Ncreds to say sorry..."

No !

Respose i've had is... " How do we know you're not lying?"

I fucking Punch my Monitor every time they say that!

Spermy
21-12-05, 00:08
Your sig is too high nobby. :p

ZoVoS
21-12-05, 00:10
thankyou

now all u people who didnt listen to me before

i ask you please nid find my post where i said if you dont offer the free time to all players we are gona get a ton of people bitching and moaning that they didnt have free time

everybody said

NOOO NEVER NOBODY WOULD BITCH IF MORE PLAYERS ARE IN GAME... well i rest my case

nobby
21-12-05, 00:23
Your sig is too high nobby. :p

Don't make me fucking cry man...
COME ON !

ZoVoS
21-12-05, 00:27
miffy

ZoVoS
21-12-05, 00:38
Miffy And Friends

Kozmos
21-12-05, 03:12
Im pretty sure that theyve said that all paid for accounts will be extended by a period.

Anyway, just gotta say, nobby, just how many times have you honestly had items dissapear or are you just trying to take the piss outta KK support.

Personally ive lost items to bugs twice. Virtual items in a meaningless virtual world meant for entertainment, yeah pisses you off at first, then you think, hell, just do the mission again or whatever... and ive not had any major issues for around 2 years, hell may be more time then that now...

Mr Kot
21-12-05, 04:20
The whole point of offering the 3 weeks free is to give players who CANCELLED a change to see what has changed since. The point being to entice EX-players back. Current players can already see what is new.

If you reactivated shortly before the 3 weeks free to ex-players, then by definition you are not an EX player. You are a current player so have no need for the free "taster" session as you will already be "tasting" the goods anyway.

Simple as.

sl33py
21-12-05, 10:13
In light of the major changes the Neocron Evolution 2.1 upgrade offers, all canceled Neocron 2 accounts will receive 14 days of free playing time to check out the upgrade. Starting December 1, 2005, the release date of the upgrade, all former Neocron 2 players will have 14 days to take a look at the improvements like the graphical updates, the new weapons, the engine improvements and the new content!
Of course the free 10 day trial will also be available at www.neocron.com for those who never had a chance to try the action-packed Cyberpunk MMORPG.

This measure is part of a big marketing push that includes a new banner campaign, a couple of surprises we will reveal shortly
Also please note that banned accounts can not benefit from this offer.

So it was stated clearly all canceled Neocron 2 accounts, emphasis on cancelled and Neocron 2

Spermy
21-12-05, 11:34
So it was stated clearly all canceled Neocron 2 accounts, emphasis on cancelled and Neocron 2
It was cancelled. I decided to renew it after being impressed with the improvements ( 'cept that damn Zonerule thing - it don't work very well without the missions!) Paid in last week, but didn't know we had another week free :p

In my defence Some kind of billing info would be nice.

In KK's Defence I should have waited till the start of a new month/end of the free time.

In Nobbys defence - *stabs miffy*

On the plus C2P have fucked me over and are asking that i let the free time end before i try to pay for my account - I found out just before beddybyes last night :) So due to the fact that payment screwed up - I should be alright to pay today/tommorrow and end up paying for a month.

nobby
21-12-05, 13:26
miffy

YOU CUT OFF MIFFY'S EARS! :(

RogerRamjet
21-12-05, 14:05
I got a free 2 weeks and my account was active 0_o