PDA

View Full Version : the tutorial

maximusdecimus
20-12-05, 07:21
I started a character got half way through the tutorial and just wanted to get into the game so i cancelled the tutorial, it deleted my character and put me back on the character creation screen. i thought it was a bug so i done it again this time from the start when it asks 'do you want a tutorial' i clicked No, done the same thing put me back on character creation screen. what do i do i cant be botherd with tutorial i got to the end where theres 2 big robots and i died in a video sequence off the screen and ended up back at character creation with no character again. Is there anyway to get into the main game.

SovKhan
20-12-05, 07:33
i would test to see if its a bug however i have no free slots on any server. if you select no it shouldnt (and didnt like 2 weeks ago when i last made a new character) kick you back out to the char creation screen. i would email helpdesk or somethin.

joran420
20-12-05, 08:09
hehe make sure you are looking at the right server ;P

Bobbajob
20-12-05, 14:18
actually, thats a damn good point. I did the same yesterday without realising id joined the wrong server. Remember that the characters you create are for that server only, and do not carry over to others.