PDA

View Full Version : Game wont download fully help please

maximusdecimus
20-12-05, 03:13
i am trying to download the game but it gets 60-80% through the download then acts like its fully downloaded, starts copying it to hard drive when its not fully complete and then obviously this doesnt load, done this twice now any help with this please?

if it helps first time it stopped on 1.35gb second time 1.15gb then started copying this to hard drive buts its supposed to be 1.75gb.

braydagner
20-12-05, 05:59
I had the same problem when I tried to download it. Did you let your computer go idle, by any chance? I don't know why, but when I left my computer idle the download never finished, but when I downloaded NC when I was busy on my computer, it finished fine.

Riddle
20-12-05, 10:56
I had the same problem when I tried to download it. Did you let your computer go idle, by any chance? I don't know why, but when I left my computer idle the download never finished, but when I downloaded NC when I was busy on my computer, it finished fine.

*You always have problems dude ;)

Suggest you email support guys see what they can do or try to download from a mirror site.
tech@neocron.com

S0lo
20-12-05, 11:38
yarr I had the same thing. It worked for me when i used a download manager (like download acceltareteorr plus or whatever) cause it can pause/unpause and such. try using a differnt mirror as well. I used the german ftp thinggie 4players or something

Bobbajob
20-12-05, 13:39
take my advice and use getRight for downloading it (just do a google search for it). You can resume your download part-way through if its interrupted (power cut or disconnect for example) and you can even use multi-part downloading to get a better speed (depends on the server you d/l it off)

I'd recommend downloading Neocron off www.4players.de - It offers virtually uncapped bandwidth (I got 780kbytes/s).

Hope this helps

S0lo
20-12-05, 15:46
take my advice and use getRight for downloading it (just do a google search for it). You can resume your download part-way through if its interrupted (power cut or disconnect for example) and you can even use multi-part downloading to get a better speed (depends on the server you d/l it off)

I'd recommend downloading Neocron off www.4players.de - It offers virtually uncapped bandwidth (I got 780kbytes/s).

Hope this helps

Kinda what I said but without the typos :D