PDA

View Full Version : Is there an easy way to travel from DoY to NC?

Fiori
19-12-05, 19:56
I got an easy mission and I have to go to ProtoPharm HQ from Black Dragon HQ. The last time I got a mission from DoY to NC my Nav-Ray told me to run across a wasteland filled with great big creatures and I got killed repeatedly. I figured out last night how to add more teleport locations to my list but I don't yet have one for NC.

Thanks in advance.

cRazy-
19-12-05, 21:08
Back in Neocron 1 all factions used to be in neocron, Dome of York didnt exist. therefore you could do delivery missions etc in neocron.

But now the factions have been split between 2 cities and the missions have not been fixed to compensate, you'll have to wait until they are fixed, if you're DoY, you cant get into Neocron, you'll be killed on sight by the guards.

(Oh and some personal advice, if you didnt know this you shouldnt really be in DoY, its not exactly the perfect beginners city at all)

Fiori
19-12-05, 23:08
Thanks for the info. When I started this new character I had no idea that he would start off in DoY (I am a noob to this game).

cRazy-
20-12-05, 00:54
Where you chose your faction in the character creation wizard it says if the faction is neocron or dome of york.

fjutte
25-12-05, 04:29
Easiest way to travel tho, is to directmessage Yvette and ask for a ride ;)