PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] SL - Gimme it back please.

Spermy
19-12-05, 16:51
Rightio - since when does a guy get punished with -59 SL for killing an enemy?

you get less for killing an ally.

That's all.

CMaster
19-12-05, 16:52
Since he kills enemies in Dungeon/Appartment zones :P
You can get it back in 10 minutes, anyway.

Spermy
19-12-05, 16:55
Since he kills enemies in Dungeon/Appartment zones :P
You can get it back in 10 minutes, anyway.

So what? Like I should be punished for fighting for my faction?

EDIT
Yes i realise this is pure unadulterated whine. Deal with it - or don't read it. I'm negative on my own factions sympathy too! >_< I can't undo this KK!

Please help me out here. The SL i'm fine with - but I'm unable to fix my symps. Can you at least reset those?

RogerRamjet
19-12-05, 17:32
The new SL and symp rework is gash.

Spermy
19-12-05, 17:46
it's even easier now for people to fuck with you and have you end up on the recieving end of an assfuck.

I'm not sure how to fix it - I ran around OZ looking for reds carrying a flamer :p - not psoobile to drop any of em tho, so no symp there...

I can't wander around while I have -SL and I can't do missions to get rid of it! Once it is gone I'm still assfucked if I go anywhere near my home. :( So much work on my sympathies and it all comes crashing down :(

Buggar.

Close please. Not going anywhere constructive i'm just a whiny nib.

I know it's only a game, but there's some sentiment attached to phayse (wub wub) plus i'm a little ticked off that he's this badly screwed for a little eeny weeny mistake :p

Oh yes. - make sure people know the rules.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/shot0023copy.jpg

Where the hell is the information i need?! saying don't shoot huh? You might wanna get on that. ¬_¬

Energy core 4 is in the TH sec 2. It's not a safezone :p. The safezone I left was TH2 but i get nothing informing me about what I can/cannot do.

LTA
19-12-05, 19:32
this symp fuck up is almost as bad as the day they turned loms into lols

Top for hackers tho, lots of goodies

Spermy
19-12-05, 19:36
Hi
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortuantely, we are not permitted to raise your
soul light. Missions will be added in the future patches to deal with such.

Cheers.

So I'll just idle for 30 days then - here's this months sit and do fuck all payment.

I wasn't informed of the zone rules - they didn't appear the image shows a recreation of this - they didn't appear then either. I fight on teh side of my faction by attacing an enemy.

My faction punishes me - thiers does, and my SL is fucked in the ass.

Tell you what KK, what do you suggest i do to fix this then?

Dogface
19-12-05, 20:07
yah, didnt you know you have to wait 6 months for new content and these missions?

bit of a joke tbh, you might just have to wait it out until -31 =(

i dont understand why we get punished and hated by our own faction for killing the people we're supposed to be at war with?

reminds me about that SAS member who was taken to court for killing an Iraqi.
but i dont know the full story to that so i could very well be misinformed..

joran420
19-12-05, 20:52
you guys remember the gankage that was the sewers prior to SL rules for lvling zones?

BlackDove
19-12-05, 22:23
All I remember is ITAK-MAN buying it from my RoG on a regular basis.

Spermy
19-12-05, 22:31
you guys remember the gankage that was the sewers prior to SL rules for lvling zones?

Yep - I also remembered to keep my LE in.

.Cyl0n
19-12-05, 23:01
It takes around 5 mins to get to 100 sl and 100 symp...

Vampire222
19-12-05, 23:04
New sl system is stoooooooooooooooooooooooooopid, the faction symph gain for killing hostiles is good, but the sl penalties shudnt be so goddamn harsh.

Nidhogg
19-12-05, 23:04
Closed by thread starter.

N