PDA

View Full Version : Stupid idea of ze week

Zeninja
18-12-05, 20:31
Hi,

I've had a new idea about monks. And I wanted to share.

So here it is : restrict monks to Crahn Sect Faction, in other words, anyone who's playing a monk is a Crahn Sect member :D

Which doesn't mean that non-monk classes wouldn't be able to join CS too, of course.

This couldn't ever happen, so you can stop crying now. But I'd love it, and this shouldn't be too bad for some of us who's monk has (almost) always been a Crahn zealot anyway.

What would you think about this, and how do you think it would help with some current "issues" you may be complaining about ?

LTA
18-12-05, 20:43
crahn would be the only bunch of players in the game, crahn would own all the ops and crahn would be neocron....

Transformer
18-12-05, 20:43
i think like you said, its stupid. why can't a monk have his own beliefs on what faction they want to join. have they all been mind washed to only been in crahn?

Tratos
18-12-05, 20:45
I take it the only point in this thread is to try and take the piss out of those postng their own monk idea?s :p

Zeninja
18-12-05, 20:53
I take it the only point in this thread is to try and take the piss out of those postng their own monk idea?s :p
On the other hand, you may consider any dumb suggestion like mine as a way to make yours look a little smarter don't you ? :rolleyes:

@LTA : I was pretty sure this kind of reaction would be one of the first. But when you think a little bit more about it, do you REALLY think people are that dumb to all play the same faction at the same time ?

have they all been mind washed to only been in crahn?
Yes they did ! Anyway they became so hated (IG and IRL ^^) that they had no other choice than regrouping to survive.

edit : omg another idea. Crahn restriction on PAs and Gaia gloves ! This way more people would join Crahn, and only a few would stay in other faction without the need of forcing people to be a Crahn member to play a monk.

Transformer
18-12-05, 21:07
edit : omg another idea. Crahn restriction on PAs and Gaia gloves ! This way more people would join Crahn, and only a few would stay in other faction without the need of forcing people to be a Crahn member to play a monk.

please tell me your not in crahn.

Zeninja
18-12-05, 21:11
please tell me your not in crahn.
Like I said, I've always been a zealous Crahn follower, how did you find out :D

LTA
18-12-05, 21:18
@LTA : I was pretty sure this kind of reaction would be one of the first. But when you think a little bit more about it, do you REALLY think people are that dumb to all play the same faction at the same time ?

What choice would they have as a monk.... and what other faction could possibly contend with a faction of monks

Kierz
19-12-05, 00:33
make moveon bt only, ppr pp only, tsu ts only, speedgat cm only etc

Zeninja
19-12-05, 00:36
make moveon bt only, ppr pp only, tsu ts only, speedgat cm only etc
I don't see the point.

Oh wait maybe I do... what about CA powerarmor/plasmawave then ?

Sgt. Pepper
19-12-05, 00:43
if this would ever happen ... we would have BIG balanceing problems

if you follow the NC-Story, also Tanks would be crahn-only ... i won't imagine that.

Kierz
19-12-05, 00:48
I don't see the point.

Oh wait maybe I do... what about CA powerarmor/plasmawave then ?err? they're ca only already? no change..

it was a kinda sarcastic point anyway, although it would be interesting if it did happen :p

ZoVoS
19-12-05, 00:51
tbh id love that.... :rolleyes:

Zeninja
19-12-05, 00:58
if you follow the NC-Story, also Tanks would be crahn-only ... i won't imagine that.
Hmm.. tanks were relaxed to civilian life, since war was over if I remember well.

Anyway if you follow NC-Story then 3/4 of people playing a monk atm should reroll to another class, you know what I mean...

Sgt. Pepper
19-12-05, 01:51
sure i know, but as long as we don't have a monk-equvivalent (especially ppu) for other classes (maybe int or dex based) we should not think about that.

but it would be funny .. monks vs. human beings

LTA
19-12-05, 02:02
follow the story and monks could make u explode o_O

Sgt. Pepper
19-12-05, 03:10
why not, if there is an effective protection against that

sultana
19-12-05, 04:05
Oh wait maybe I do... what about CA powerarmor/plasmawave then ?
Eh, the CA Powerarmour/Plasmawave is hardly equivilent to Monk Pa/Gaia Glove.

I've got a better idea. Make the Gaia Glove and Monk Pa Crahn only, except make it so Crahn can't take OPs (or can't make clans) :lol:

SnAkE_BE
19-12-05, 11:54
Hi,

I've had a new idea about monks. And I wanted to share.

So here it is : restrict monks to Crahn Sect Faction, in other words, anyone who's playing a monk is a Crahn Sect member :D

Which doesn't mean that non-monk classes wouldn't be able to join CS too, of course.

This couldn't ever happen, so you can stop crying now. But I'd love it, and this shouldn't be too bad for some of us who's monk has (almost) always been a Crahn zealot anyway.

What would you think about this, and how do you think it would help with some current "issues" you may be complaining about ?

i bet u are crahn arn't u,n that is just a sick, pathetic, insane idea. :)
everybody would become crahn and crahn would own everyone with only monks probably.

Opar
19-12-05, 12:39
i bet u are crahn arn't u,n that is just a sick, pathetic, insane idea. :)
everybody would become crahn and crahn would own everyone with only monks probably.

Sarcasm works for me

It can work for you too

Zheo
19-12-05, 20:07
the title says it all

Paper Dragon
19-12-05, 22:46
follow the story and monks could make u explode o_O

Only the original, pure-breeds.

Playable Psi-Monks are the "diluted" strain; they're not the original Monks, and their Psi abilities are so weak compared to the originals, they need those flipping gauntlets to even manifest things.

:p