PDA

View Full Version : -=anti Heal=-

ZoVoS
18-12-05, 19:37
MODIFIED

-=anti heal=-

every pvp weapon... every "players" weapon (so PvM isnt effected) fires anti heal bullets... d/s stay on but a heal is killed... to compensate up the power of a psi sheild. make it take less psi energy to absorbe damage, up the spead of casting a heal. lower the energy needed to cast a heal

a player can only be healed using medi kits and getting away from damage
(also up the speed of Rezurections to compensate for the monk taking a beating...)

(this idea would be best couppled with dex healing idea that was mentioned in sumbody else's thread...)

-=anti heal=-

every pvp weapon... every "players" weapon (so PvM isnt effected) fires anti heal bullets... d/s stay on but a heal is killed... to compensate up the speed of heal sancs, up the spead of casting a heal. lower the psi needed to cast a heal

a player can only be healed using medi kits and getting away from damage
(also up the speed of Rezurections to compensate for the monk taking a beating... if the improved heal sancs dont compensate enough)

(this idea would be best couppled with dex healing idea that was mentioned in sumbody else's thread...)

BlackDove
18-12-05, 19:40
Spirit Mods were on the other end of this idea.

Bad idea.

ZoVoS
18-12-05, 19:41
Spirit Mods were on the other end of this idea.

Bad idea.

it wont be one weapon

its every weapon

all weapons stop a heal... its rediculous u can heal all damage done to u while still taking trauma. if u can only heal while not being shot (player only) then it makes more sence

Tratos
18-12-05, 19:42
Upping heal rates would hugly over power all players when it comes to PvP as since mobs would not remove heals the upped rates would be able to run a full course on a single player without using much psi.

ZoVoS
18-12-05, 19:44
Upping heal rates would hugly over power all players when it comes to PvP as since mobs would not remove heals the upped rates would be able to run a full course on a single player without using much psi.

only on sancs. dont up the heal damage up the heal tick rate.

actualy one sec ill alter it. iv have a much better idea on how to keep ppu's godlike

origional post has been edited

Jailbird
18-12-05, 21:31
I believe its a great Idea.

one of the major reasons why KK fears nerfing Monks (especially PPUs) is due to the huge effects on PvM such nerf will have in effect.

Therefore, such idea of yours have no effect (or a SMALL effect, due to friendly fire in dungeons) when it comes to PvM, and a great effect to making PvP less dependent on PPUs.

.Cyl0n
18-12-05, 21:35
This would make ppus so pointless at op wars.. sooooo easy to take out.
No way

l8m0n
18-12-05, 21:39
lol another anti heal post "sighs" :rolleyes:

ZoVoS
19-12-05, 00:38
no it woudlnt

as i said they can use improved psi sheilds. in fact they shoudlnt take any damage atal

if they die because 3 ppl are shoting em THEN THEY SHULD FUCKING DIE... 3ppl shooting u n ur standing still to rez u better be fucking dead if u stay there

SovKhan
19-12-05, 00:41
if a ppu is standing still to rez i dont see why he isnt antibuffed. it seems like you want this games team pvp to be so linear.

ZoVoS
19-12-05, 00:50
if a ppu is standing still to rez i dont see why he isnt antibuffed. it seems like you want this games team pvp to be so linear.

i mearly want monks to line up with the other classes...

oh ye lets anti buff the ppu

wait a min im not a apu...

u shoudlnt HAVE to have one class to take on another class thats fucking rediculous.

SovKhan
19-12-05, 01:08
i mearly want monks to line up with the other classes...

oh ye lets anti buff the ppu

wait a min im not a apu...

u shoudlnt HAVE to have one class to take on another class thats fucking rediculous.

so you DO want linear PvP. thats all you had to say

Dribble Joy
19-12-05, 01:13
Too extreme and rather unnecessary. PPU supported players would still be at an advantage anyway. If both sides retreat/get into a postition to avoid fire, then current heal rates would do what they do now.

ZoVoS
19-12-05, 14:02
Too extreme and rather unnecessary. PPU supported players would still be at an advantage anyway. If both sides retreat/get into a postition to avoid fire, then current heal rates would do what they do now.

i dont mind if a person runs away n gets a heal. its when im standing there pummeling clip after clip into him and they can just laugh n hl me with a higher damage output that i can achive and an equal defence even if i get a ppu my self