PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to come back

Diss
18-12-05, 14:51
Greetings all.

Hi, I'm an old Neocron 1 player (spy lover) and although I have not played for a very long time, I have still been following the game and I have very fond memories about it.

I have been wanting to come back for a while now, but the only thing that is holding me back is that click2pay thing. I had some creditcard problems in the past (not Neocron related though) and that is why I do not feel comfortable in making an account after reading all the problems with the account issues.

Now with the evolution launch and the note in the planfile;

In sense of product framework there will be a major change in the sector of payment services. But we will give you more details on this later.
I very happy that the time I have been waiting for is almost in my grasp.
I only hope I can find a hardcopy of the game instead of having to DL it :P

Anyway, I will not be making an account just yet, but I will start to participate on the forums. Let's hope they are going to work with a reputable payment service, screwups with your money are not tollerable, even more so when you have to work hard for it.

Cya around.

Diss.

cRazy-
18-12-05, 23:17
Diss!

welcome back when you return.

Riddle
19-12-05, 11:37
Sounds like they are going to sort some payment options other than C2p and PaybyCash.

As for a hard copy try this place cheap and speedy delivery + includes International postage. http://www.startupsoftware.co.uk

Diss
19-12-05, 18:32
Thanks, well my friend downloaded it for me and burned it on dvd for me.
I have installed and patched it, but during install, near the end I got 3 errors on mp3 files, I just ignored them, I hope it isn't a big deal though.

I'm trying to restrain myself here and not make an accout just yet, but it's hard.
Damn click2pay and my phobias...

fjutte
25-12-05, 04:26
Welcome back