PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 1 Still Playable?

Arlo138
18-12-05, 08:48
Is neocron 1 still playable? I know it was a few months ago but i tryed downloading it today. When i try to start up the launcher the Autoupdater trys to connect but it does not have a IP address to connect to. Does anyone know the IP address so i can play some old school neocron?

Bloom
19-12-05, 12:14
Neocron 1 is playable only for those who have active account atm. You can't make new account or reactivate old accounts anymore.

Bloom.

Riddle
19-12-05, 14:47
Come play some NEW School Neocron! Forget old school, its history......

Rage
20-12-05, 09:54
Mannn i wish some of our stuff could come to this server/game from part 1...that'd so own. i had like every cool item u could think of. i killed some mean bosses on that game...tha world was so huge..ah i love NeoCron.but sadly..i hate starting over... i own'd man...goin back.jesus... i never got a chance to play Dome of York =P i left RIGHT b4 it came out... school/work.. "RL" -shrugs ...if u could somehow format ur old char to this one.. "at least one" they woulda said it by now.. sigh :)

Tratos
20-12-05, 09:58
You can upgrade your NC1 account to NC2 but you dont get all your stuff.

QB, Armour, Implants minue any epic weapons and 1k for evey base rank iirc.

Rage
20-12-05, 10:01
wonder if i still get that 1st free 10day =)get my cake n eat it too

Rage
20-12-05, 11:59
So it wouldnt b a point in playing NC1... though i would like to go in and adjust what i want to keep and dont want to keep b4 the move =\ i just e-mailed NC Accounts sigh

Maruso
20-12-05, 13:40
Come play some NEW School Neocron! Forget old school, its history......

Imao... the new school sucks tbh