PDA

View Full Version : Sweet jesus...

Mikey Freedom
18-12-05, 05:44
Hi there,

Ex runner here from back in the day.....felt a pang of regret giving the game up, and downloaded the client...i get little to no text in the menus, muddled through with random choices just to get a character going....the tutorial is missing all the mission text, and there seems to be no gun graphics when you've got an active weapon???? In fact a lot of the RPOS graphics seem to be missing? What the hell happened to the wonderful NC I left?

File check was clear, i'm low on memory and the card isn't any great shakes, but the game seems to be running fine apart from the missing graphics/text. Tried a reboot to fix the menu problem, found a similar problem in a tech support thread, didn't work.

Nidhogg
18-12-05, 14:42
Have you got the most recent drivers for your card? Try sending a mail to tech@neocron.com with all of your system details and a description of the problem.

N

Riddle
19-12-05, 11:50
Check the MD5 hash on the download client matches the one on the main site.

If all ok then try re-install.

Drivers.

Mikey Freedom
19-12-05, 13:18
I used the main site download, tried updating the drivers and reinstalling but no dice...i'll leave it to tech support, beginning to think it's the card (GeForce2 MX400), but i don't understand it when i ran NC1 without any problems, and it doesn't look that different. Thanks for the help though fellow Runners.

Riddle
19-12-05, 14:18
Did you check the MD5 hash? to make sure the download was not corrupt?

Here's the Hash Check to see if file is corrupt :-

6f6ccb603369cfb5d174ea67c5c3535a

Get this tool if your unfamiliar with the process and read the info

http://www.digestit.tk/

Mikey Freedom
19-12-05, 20:37
Hash checks out.