PDA

View Full Version : Shin Savage at Tsunami Syndicate Sector 7 Major Overhaul Needs to Be Done

Kitty666
17-12-05, 04:20
Ok been thinking. Something needs to be done for us female gamers who have nothinmg better to do with our credits I stumbled upon Shin Savage the Pimp at Tsunami Syndicate Sector 7.

This man needs a major overhaul to tyeh extreme . And, being a\n activbe member at NOW and an active memeber of the Gay/.Lesbian Community. This is an outrage that some of us are actually lesbians and we would not descriminate another lady by calling them a lesbian freak.

So major overhaul.

First off some of us ladies like lots of clothes like the prostitutes and strippers wear. Shin Savage can start selling us Stripper and Prostitute Clothes.

Now with Shin Savage he is a pimp. So naturally once we pay 200K for clothes he can start pimping us out. But unlike the CityCom Terminals which give us missions he gives us missions. But, with the price of 200K starting we should make 5K credits and 250 XP per quest in all skills.

Now with these quests we go to DoY, TH, or military Base to have umm fun with NPC Johns. Now here comes the better part.

Now for males, you get the fun part Males can become pimps. Yes Shin Savage will make you a pimp with pimp clothes. Where you can buy your own NPC Prostitutes and Strippers for youyr apartment. Which function to add more credits in your bank account. Everytime a player uses one. And, the player can set the prices.

But, because males can set tehir own prices and we cannot and have to do quests. Males get no XP. It is simple coding. And, should not encounter many bugs. Except for the prostitute since money goes from the prostitute into your cash box. And, quests how they are there is too much space on the maps especially Military Base and TH.

Then to be equal Shin Savage should have an opposite like him for NC. So all quests go to neutral territory. TH or MB.

Now to summarize it all.

Females: Prostitutes and Stripper Clothes like NPCs. Quests: Johns 5K NC/ 250 XP all skills

Males: Pimp Clothes. Get a Stripper and/or Prostitute in Apartment. Credits from Players go to to Player who owns Prostitute and/or Stripper. No XP since you can set max charge to 1 Billion NC.

Now on other note Females since most of us like an Entertainment Profession.

Stripper/Prostitutioin Profession. Where we do not have to start with Shin Savage unless we are in another profession.

Stripper Skill points. Is mainly Dancing. And, RR can surely build some great dance moves.

Prostitution Skill Points. Quest based from Pimps like Shin Savage.

Pimp: This was your Barter Tradeskill. And, can aquire more Prostitutes and Strippers by negotiating with Pimps. But, with your power and influence can still get cheaper merchandise on everything.

Now all Corprations can have Pimps Strippers and Prostitution. And, a lot better roleplaying for this MMOFPS.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 04:49
:o
Id hit it

[PiN]Fluffy
17-12-05, 04:51
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/XxfatalityxX/pope-hitit.jpg

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 04:51
Fluffy']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/XxfatalityxX/pope-hitit.jpg
Id hit the picture

cRazy-
17-12-05, 04:52
Granted im drunk but i dont have a clue what this thread is talking about.

I really doubt a major overhaul of one single NPC would be worthwhile for the whole community...

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 04:53
Granted im drunk but i dont have a clue what this thread is talking about.

I really doubt a major overhaul of one single NPC would be worthwhile for the whole community...
Crazy, theyd be nude PLAYERS!

Kitty666
17-12-05, 04:54
It will impliment new professions and skills change Barter to Pimp. And have an Entertainment Stripper/Prostitution Profession. It affects the whole community by one NPC.

Asureman not nude players. But, new clothes which NPCs wear which we cannot.

Crazy read it again when not drunk. Because it can make you a lot more NC with your NPC prostitutes in your apartment.

cRazy-
17-12-05, 04:55
NUDE?!

you mean, vaginas and penises? *giggles like a schoolgirl*

kurai
17-12-05, 04:57
Would the "nipple tassle twirling" subskill be under DEX ?

Or perhaps we might finally have something worth converting the useless PSI Resist to. :D

Kitty666
17-12-05, 05:01
The skill will be under Dexterity.

And, it would be under Stripper Subskill. Where we can dance in nightclubs as quests for 1000 credits 100XP per skill.

Yiou do not just dance like SWG to get XP. You need to do quests. Which last between 10-20 minutes.

This will impliment something new to chat features. Instead of clicking you getting that awful trade bar in your face. You type "/tip Jane Doe 10000" and it will automically go into players cash.

To make stripper prostitution even more useful hire out a player stripper/prostitute eliminates SI almost immeidately.

Even to make it better you can GR without fear of SI up to 15 minutes after you had your services rendered.

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 05:07
5 stars kick ass

Kitty666
17-12-05, 05:22
Now Mr Jones Quests:

This can even be done in Military Base too.

1. Norrmal go to information clerk in your faction office.

2. Female Prostitute: Drop down on knees and service Mr. Jones.
Male Prostitute: Service Mrs Jones who is in Faction Office.

3. Female Prostitute Service Mr. Jones best friend.
Male Prostitute: Service Mrs. Jones best friend.

4. Female Prostitute: Service Same Sex and get attacked by 4 rapists.
Male Prostitute: Same as above

Quest Reward +5 to Stripper/Prostitute Subskil

Now Stripper

1. Normal go to information clerk in Faction office

2. Female Stripper: Strip for Mr. Jones.
Male Stripper: Strip for Mrs. Jones who is in Faction Office.

3. Go to Nightclub and dance for 10 minutes.

4. Go to Nightclub and dance for 15 minutes. Get attacked by 4 crazed patrons in the nightclub.

Quest Reward: Same as Prostitute

Demental
17-12-05, 05:31
Good idea, like many others... but wont happen o_O

Kitty666
17-12-05, 05:39
If you read the storyline this is about Strippers and prostitution mainly Tsunami. RR will be considered hypocrites if they do not impliment Prostitutes, Strippers, and pimps as professions and subskills. Tsunami Syndicate should only hire Prostitutes, Strippers, and Pimps if you read the storyline to Tsunami. The coding for all this will take about 5 days if they work 8 hours a day.

Fero
17-12-05, 05:46
hehe ... i dont see all that happening.
I can imagine Nid having a good laugh but nothing more.
KK will never code anything that remotely suggests selling your own body for few bytes of useless 0s and 1s.
funny idea though.

rawr

Kitty666
17-12-05, 05:56
If they impliment it I guarantee 150,000 paid custimers. If they did their demographics. I think it was one of the main reasons why a lot of players left expecting something which was not there.

They showed some nice pictures of some of the characters but when you cannot be that player since it was an NPC. It is false advertsing and players leave. It is like SWG it is all nice but totally unplayable now.

I thought Lucas Arts would never screw that game up. But they wanted it for consule without even thinking. Can this still be played on a PC.

They showed us the package now produce the goods on that package.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 06:11
:o please, no clothes!

Kitty666
17-12-05, 06:28
Asurman I took one of the biggest risks for an upcoming Online Game from Atari. I requested thongs. And, currently more players do not wear armor due to thongs. And, because of it more players registered for Open Beta.

No clothes does not do anything. But, scantly clad like some of the NPCs are leaves more to the imagination. Currently 750,000 players and rising signed ip for Open Beta. We are expecting another 750,000 player base on top of that saying when us ladies take our armor off we wear thongs.

Right there we are expecting close to 1.5 million players upon release. And, with word of mouth and we do not need that much advertising because it is the most anticipated game of the year. Should I say most anticipated game since MMORPGs amd MMOFPS came out 11 years ago.

Risque, scantly clad. Point is sex sells on MMORPGs.

How many paid players do we have each server holds 1000 players. At 20-30% capacitity. Yoour talking 200-300 players per server at any given time. I am offering 100% server capacity. Meaning RR will need more servers.

How many more servers I have no idea. I start with one till capacity is at 90% capacity any given time. 900 players per server at any given time. Means more money. More PvsP. More new friends and enemies playing.

They showed us the sugar coating with screenshots. Now give us the full enchalda.

vashtyphoon78
17-12-05, 06:56
Fluffy']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/XxfatalityxX/pope-hitit.jpg

LOL ROFL LMFAO dear god that made me laugh (still laughing)

but ANYWAYS i would love this :lol:

SorkZmok
17-12-05, 12:24
I want a swirly for my penis. :lol:

cRazy-
17-12-05, 12:30
I want a swirly for my penis. :lol:

And glowing testicles

Ras Klaat
17-12-05, 12:51
LOL ROFL LMFAO dear god that made me laugh (still laughing)

but ANYWAYS i would love this :lol:
i thought you quit in a rage ? :rolleyes: O_o
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=130821

oh and on topic, anything that adds content is a good thing.

naimex
17-12-05, 13:52
great.. thank you very much ...

now I´m not only ill, got the flu, and in the middle of exam, but I' m also drooling and depressed...

I can barely pay for the ammo for my gun ... how am I supposed to make cash to pay the strippers ...

... goes to take a loan in the bank

ZoVoS
17-12-05, 14:00
great.. thank you very much ...

now I´m not only ill, got the flu, and in the middle of exam, but I' m also drooling and depressed...

I can barely pay for the ammo for my gun ... how am I supposed to make cash to pay the strippers ...

... goes to take a loan in the bank

i can offer you a nice lone 96.1% compund interest... btw if u dont pay it back i pay fetish to take what im owed out of ur corpse... the hard way...

*buys fetish a big pack of sexin lube*

Kitty666
17-12-05, 14:02
I never been wrong before. I always hit demographics dead on with over 30 Video Corporations. I jknow Corporations which went under when they never listened. Earth and Beyond when I worked for EA went under. For one reason no PvsP. And, no free movement and limited movement. We needed the 30% PvsP players outy there to fill.

This game has the PvsP players. Now you need the PvsE players. Those which are the PvsE players love sex appeal then shoot em up. Now you have over 100 MMORPGs, 10 million+ players only 30% that is 3 million players who love PvsP. The 70% are PvsE players which is 7 million players. This game does not have the PvsE those who love the PvsE loves 2 things No PvsP and Sex Appeal. You need a way to get those 7 million players. And, 50% of players who PvsP loves sex sex appeal.

Majority of players want sex appeal. This game does not have the goods. Players see the screenshots. Find out that it cannot be done. You have another cancelled account. I am giving them something on a silver platter.
Which costs corporations thousands of dollars in my bank account. And, giving it to you free since no one from what I can tell did demographics.

150,000+ paying customers. Just need the sex appeal. Players been screaming for an adult Virtual World MMORPG. This game has the start. They just need to finish it off. And, it does not have to be nude pixels either.

It would be like that prostitute just before you hit Tsunami headqaurters. It has the sex appeal with only one option would love to see the prostitutes fixed for both male and female players.

Another thing which is being added to MMORPGs since major success from it because of Anarchy Online. A unisex player.it is being implimented in the most anticapted game of the year. And demographics hit the nail in the head agin. More playerts 40% of those in Open Beta are playing a unisex. Why? More than likely of something which I found out. There is a large growth of Transgender Players and with Shin Savage with body manipulations. Well you get the idea.

You can add a lot more to this game by only one NPC. And, that one NPC can affect the MMORPG Community from other games to draw them here. What games are players attracted too. Easy Sex Appeal Games which impliment Sex or scantily clad. Majority of players hate total nude characters. 80% they want suggestions like the prostitute by Tsunami Syndicate Headquarters.

RR i gave you the ideas now just get it implimented. And, I definately suggest polls for this forum since you can get more demographics and compare polls with other games.

SWG had the sex appeal but not the combat. This game has the combat and not the sex appeal. Sex Appeal always wins hands down in a MMORPG.

ZoVoS
17-12-05, 14:08
as im sure u will soon find out

the developers seem to take the stance that this game is designed for a select audience =] at times i dont think they care if there population is 1mil or 1

aslong as they run it their way =\

besides we used to have boobies... and nudity =] but we got sensored

-=-edited-=-
we also had a peep show with funny little windows ud pay some credits to see a stripper dance nude... amonks other things lol

-=edit=-

dammit does anybody have that comment where we were voted the X sexiest game on the market... because i think the official word was they wanted to increase that to first

Kitty666
17-12-05, 14:45
So after it was censored. Cancelled accounts more than likely. How many players were playing before it got censored. And, how many are playinmg now.

And, all corporations like numbers and paying customers. And, what happened with SWG. It will have to shutdown.

Also to avoid censorship 80% of MMORPG players are between the ages 25-35. And, ifg they did censorship becauise of Bush Jr new breast law. It applies the US only not Germany unless the President of Germany likes Bush Jr you know what up her ass. And, does not affect Computer Generated Images. So you do CGI you can have virtual breasts and it breaks 0 laws.

Does this game not have lawyers. And, trademark lawyers. Unless they got censored due to advertising by Alienware. If any corporation was smart enough they would make their MMORPG searchable under Adult MMORPG.

And, also a little off topic they do not fix monks since they are majorily overpowered more players will drop out. A level 10 NPC monk hits me for 40 Damage. A level 10 Normal NPC hits me between 10-15 Damage.

This game can be saved. they need to add the sex appeal in. More clothes. And, Character Customization.

And, select audience is that all those who bitch whine and curse at each other driving new players away.

ZoVoS
17-12-05, 15:18
So after it was censored. Cancelled accounts more than likely. How many players were playing before it got censored. And, how many are playinmg now.

And, all corporations like numbers and paying customers. And, what happened with SWG. It will have to shutdown.

Also to avoid censorship 80% of MMORPG players are between the ages 25-35. And, ifg they did censorship becauise of Bush Jr new breast law. It applies the US only not Germany unless the President of Germany likes Bush Jr you know what up her ass. And, does not affect Computer Generated Images. So you do CGI you can have virtual breasts and it breaks 0 laws.

Does this game not have lawyers. And, trademark lawyers. Unless they got censored due to advertising by Alienware. If any corporation was smart enough they would make their MMORPG searchable under Adult MMORPG.

And, also a little off topic they do not fix monks since they are majorily overpowered more players will drop out. A level 10 NPC monk hits me for 40 Damage. A level 10 Normal NPC hits me between 10-15 Damage.

This game can be saved. they need to add the sex appeal in. More clothes. And, Character Customization.

And, select audience is that all those who bitch whine and curse at each other driving new players away.

monks are suposed to be overpowered... there suposed to be realy shitty defence though, its the fact there decfece is also through the roof that realy makes the monks rediculaoulsy overpowered

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 19:37
wow kitty you got alot of statistics you really thought this through.

Go work for KK

naimex
17-12-05, 20:46
wow kitty you got alot of statistics you really thought this through.

Go work for KK

shes also really nice to talk to ingame

Kitty666
17-12-05, 20:53
Go work for KK

Work for a small corporation. Corporate buyout I would do.

But, I rather see this game and corporation flourish. And, it has a lot more potential then these multimilion and billion video game corporations have. I have tested 1279 video games since 1984.

This game has potential. They have too much open space. Use it for profession and skills quests. Too much empty space time to start filling it in.

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 21:24
BUY 'EM OUT BUY 'EM OUT!

Come on Kitty sex sells you know that! You got brains! Go for it!!!!!!

Kitty666
17-12-05, 22:28
I do not want to buy video game corporation I rather test for corporations and play the games I like.

But, they need to do demographics. And, they need a person who is a doctor in behavioral science. Because Madame Verionque would never ever make a partnership with a Drug Dealing Gang Black Dragon. Nor would she put a corporation in a shithole called DoY she would have moved her Corporation to Techno Haven. She is a high class call girl and she would have remained neutral since she deals with Pimps, Prostitutes and Strippers in both DoY, NC, and Military Base along with Techno Haven.

Those who have psychology degrees read up on Madame Verionque and you will see that she would never ever have made that deal with Black Dragons.

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 22:39
well if ya want something done right ay gotta do t yourself

Buy 'em out nd make me story writer

p.s Krysm sez im amshed i.e drunk

Kitty666
18-12-05, 00:03
I consulted a few of the lawyers whom I work with. The screenshots with the scantly clad NPCs have got to go. That is false advertising. And, KK being in an INTERPOL Country can be sued by BBB Better Business Bureau and the player.

The player will think by the screenshots they can be that player when they cannot it is FALSE ADVERTISING showing something that cannot be done. Either one of three options Remove them, put in large writing NPCs only cannot be player, and three which will get more players to the game and let us become the scantly clad lady or for the guys the Pimp they see in screenshots.

It is a civil lawsuit. If players want to become like the pimp or the prostitute/stripper. Because every screenshot a game has they tell teh player if it is a NPC or player and most can tell the difference. In this game you cannot.

So KK use my suggestion you want more player base. More Players=More Money. More Money=More Content and Less or No Bugs. More Content and Less or No Bugs=More Players. More Players=More Money. More Money=Expansion Packs. More Expansion Packs=More Players. More Players=More Money. More Money=Pay Raises to ALL the Staff who worked hard on this game.

ZoVoS
18-12-05, 02:01
thats bullshit. the screenshot is in game footage. nowhere does it state that u can play that character

OMG I WANA SUE D&D BECAUSE I CANT BE A BEHOLDER

I WANA BE A FUCKING FLOATING EYEBALL

besides if ur realy nice to a gm he will spawn u a few strippers and u can rp ur self a pimp anyway. i dont think theres a restriction on meshes used by guards spawnable in aps

nobby
18-12-05, 04:12
Our game was supposed to have more sex...and all we got were selotaped Tits.

5 STARS!

Hell-demon
18-12-05, 13:56
take over KK.

Ive met a few game developers in game who want to buy nc or some who are making nc like games to fuck over KK 8|

Kitty666
18-12-05, 20:15
thats bullshit. the screenshot is in game footage. nowhere does it state that u can play that character

Nor does it say it's an NPC. And, being exactly like a player character it is false advertising. Talk to lawyers they will tell you. I talked to 5 lawyers who deal with false advertising and it is a clear case of false advertising. I would win if I sued.

And, KK being in Germany a NATO/INTERPOL Country which abides to most US laws and especially International and Business Laws I am even in a better predictment of winning a lawsuit. Noiw with a beholder and a floating eyeball they laughed. No it is not false advertising due to the fact it does not look like a player character class which they offer. But, Strippers and Prostitutes do look exactly like a player character class here in game.

When you make a game you need lawyers to consult with Trademark and Copright, Business, Corporate, and Criminal Lawyers. Last thing a game corporation wants is lawsuits.

When you build a game you need demographics, doctors in various fields which you are basing your game on. It is complex just starting a game because you need so many fields of expertise. It is not just cut and dry I build a game. Opps just found out that picture or song was copyrighted. Since you just been summoned to court on a 10 million dollar lawsuit for copyright infringment.

Rule#1 Lawyers are your best friend, yet your worst enemy. They will help you through building the game. But, you screw up they may not even help and fully defend you in a court of law. Especially, if you did not listen to them.

Now I wonder where KK Business and Corporate Lawyers were when they posted the screenshot. And, said, what would happen if a player who plays sees that NPC. And, because it looks exactly like a player. We should have typed this is a NPC only not a playable character. See this game shows false advertising.

Now NCPD and Copbots and DoYbots are questionable. Because they do look like a player characters. Anything which looks like a player character should have something written on screenshots. KK you just saved yourself $50,000 for this information.

Zeninja
18-12-05, 20:36
I talked to 5 lawyers who deal with false advertising and it is a clear case of false advertising.
Here goes all your credibility.

Epic-Q
18-12-05, 22:05
First off some of us ladies like lots of clothes like the prostitutes and strippers wear.

Now with these quests we go to DoY, TH, or military Base to have umm fun ...

Stripper/Prostitutioin Profession.
I'd hire you as my bitch. :D

Kitty666
19-12-05, 00:27
People how many want to see a lawsuit since no one believes me. I have my lawyers ready. And, they like max lawsuits on civil lawsuits which can go as high as 10 million dollars.

KK impliment this. I guarantee success. And, no one suing for false advertising. Which currently can happen.

Vampire222
19-12-05, 00:29
Bluffffff....

Spermy
19-12-05, 00:31
take over KK.

Ive met a few game developers in game who want to buy nc or some who are making nc like games to fuck over KK 8|

*cough*Haven*cough*
*cough*Looking for funding*cough*

<--- P/T artist

Kitty666
19-12-05, 00:33
I never bluff. Especially how the game was written. It is the reason I started playing. But, I want the clothes which I saw in the screenshots. Which look exactly like player characters.

I want the prostitution and stripper profession which they had in the description of the game.

I would like to see males as pimps and both male and female players as drug dealers as professions. This was all in the description of the game. I am not bluffing.

Zeninja
19-12-05, 00:34
Bluffffff....
Omg you'll be sued for slander!!!!!oneoneone

Vampire222
19-12-05, 00:43
Omg you'll be sued for slander!!!!!oneoneone

I'll sue you back for harrasment!!!ONE

Hell-demon
19-12-05, 01:05
Ill sue both of you coz i ate a burger and now Im fat :rolleyes:

Zeninja
19-12-05, 01:18
Ill sue both of you coz i ate a burger and now Im fat :rolleyes:
I WILL sue both of you since there was a copyright on suing sarcasms(tm) in this thread :eek:

It is the reason I started playing.

I want the prostitution and stripper profession which they had in the description of the game.

I would like to see males as pimps and both male and female players as drug dealers as professions. This was all in the description of the game. I am not bluffing.
My first faction ever was Tsunami Syndicate, and I stood in for ages, probably for the same reasons.

I used to play NC on Venus which was known to be especially well-populated with people interested in roleplaying (I mean, comparing to what you got on Saturn for example...). Even there, I barely had any "customers" interested in wasting one single neocredit to hire a bitch or investing in that kind of roleplay. Thus, I never found anyone that wanted to play a female char and act like my bitch (since my main was a male pe).

Some TS clan soon appeared and used to propose escort girl services, which was totally NOT interesting most of the players afaik. People usually tent to content on buying some X-Sex for their appart, coming for some "sexy" events like stripper contests or pub openings, that's all.

Now I'm playing on Terra. I'm afraid the only form of roleplay out here that a majority of players is obviously interested in, consist on sexing the corpse of an ennemy they just ganked or fragging a faction representative.

I wish I play a world with such exciting and glamour features you just described.... but you should open your eyes now : this is not the right community, and no lawyer could ever change this.

Talk about Ppus and reload times if you wanna be followed.

Hell-demon
19-12-05, 01:23
You can rolepaly a hooker or pimp easy!

Just need other roleplayers :)

I myself once gave oral sex to Bugs Gunny in his appartment.

And in the game.

Epic-Q
19-12-05, 01:33
I wish I play a world with such exciting and glamour features you just described.... but you should open your eyes now : this is not the right community, and no lawyer could ever change this.
Yeah, I agree. In fact Kitty will probably be long gone and we'll still be trading MC5 and tech parts, ganking and hacking each others belts at the MB, PKing at CRP, fighting for OPs, bitching on OOC and stuff ...

That said, this got my attention in some way though ... because I think adding more clothing choices (why aren't they colorable any more?!) stuff like thongs, sunglasses, coats and shit like that would be kinda cool.

But please fix all the fucking bugs first KK.

By the way ... Kitty, since you've been whining about emotes missing ... take a look here:
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=115381

Drake6k
19-12-05, 01:55
I totally agree.

this is the most pro-woman and feminist thing I have ever read

ZoVoS
19-12-05, 03:25
urgh

go play with fethish for a few days

ull wish u were born with no holes atal

Argent
19-12-05, 12:02
Woah, this is really hilarious, but just one tip Kitty, leave the drugs ingame, mmm'kay? :lol:

You're in a world of trouble&humiliation if you really think that kind of lawsuit would ever take off.

Kitty666
19-12-05, 17:37
If you know lawyers who are business lawyers and dela with false advertising show them all the description of the game it is false misleading desceptive to the consumer which is categorized as false advertising.

KK lawyers should have told them that if they hired any. First thing when you start a gaming corporation a law firm which can handle any type of lawsuit. Which double checks the whjole entire game. Right now SOE is getting majorily sued by consumer groups. Due to SWG. And the Consumer Groups are winning.

KK is advertising Pimps Prostitutes Strippers and Drug Dealers in game why are they not playable characters. They should be since they are advertised in the description of the game. Hence desciptive advertising. And that falls under False Advertising. Any player here can sue KK under False Advertising only.

Either take out prostitutes, pimps, strippers, and drug dealers or make them into players or take them out of the description entirely. From all websites and screenshots. Those are the only 3 choices KK has so far now.

Argent
19-12-05, 17:54
You know, it's allowed to think when you're reading advertisements or descriptions. I guess you're one of those people who need "Do not insert into your gut" note on their kitchen knife. Hey here's an idea: goto HL2 website, it'll take you propably less than two minutes to find dozen of screenshots with Combine soldiers / G-man in them without stating that this is npc, go sue them, I'm sure you'll make lots of money.

Anyway, you can play a prostitute, pimp or drug dealer or anything. It's called role playing, you don't need clothes for that.

Zeninja
19-12-05, 18:04
http://frag4fun.free.fr/bisounours/

cRazy-
19-12-05, 19:27
*fap fap fap fap*

Kitty666
19-12-05, 21:29
After my lawyers are done with SOE. And, have already won over 25 cases with SOE and SOE trying to appeal this corporation will be next since none of you believe me. My law firm who I hire has not lost a single case yet.

I bought this game under false pretenses and false advertising. Expecting something not there. Probably why you lost close to 18,000 players. But, none of the sued. Why? More than likely do not know who to turn to.

A .lot of people fro,m reaidng the forums want prostitution and stripprs as professions. Since NC1 because it was pretty much in the script of this game. And,sounds like it was promised to them. Never happened they quit. They should have sued this company.

This is a lawsuit case. Talk to a lawyer befiore any of you open your mouth again. They will tell you by looking at all the websites. It is nothing but false misleading desceptive advertising and is a lawsuit case and an easy win.

Tratos
19-12-05, 21:34
Speaking of Doy 7 in general.

War Games Inn needs opening damn it.

james_finn
19-12-05, 21:46
Its an interesting idea, and yes the game did used to have a bigger following because of the XXX rating that the game had to a certain extent!

In game in role play "Madame Veronique" and currently I left the Tsunami due to the fact that they sold out to Black Dragon - Im currently in Fallen Angels (Phoenix).

I think that the Stripper profession would add alot to the way the game plays, and also the people that play it. Id have to say I wouldnt go around on the forums saying that KK could be sued because of false advertsing imho if its in the images on the box then you should be able to see it in game - and as far as I am concerned you can see the scantilly clad strippers.

But I would say that FN's suggestions are more important at this time, but some nice ideas.

Delphi

Paper Dragon
19-12-05, 22:34
Actually Kitty, KK have never promised anyone that strippers, etc, will be playable; they've always been NPCs, and I've never seen anything to suggest otherwise.

To be perfectly frank, talking about Reakktor being sued over this is utter nonsense and makes you look a little clueless.

You can't sue the company just because they're not including something you say "lots of people want" (Hell, to date, you're the only person I've seen who rabbits on about the subject). There's no false advertising here (Except, perhaps, your claims of owning a law firm and never losing a case).

Argent
19-12-05, 22:49
After my lawyers are done with SOE....... this corporation will be next since none of you believe me..... has not lost a single case yet...... Probably why you lost close to 18,000 players...... A .lot of people fro,m reaidng the forums want prostitution and stripprs as professions......
This is a lawsuit case. Talk to a lawyer befiore any of you open your mouth again.......

If you're trying to prove that you're high on dope every single moment of your conscious life, you're doing just fine. Also, I'm almost pleased that you're handling the forum as if we were the KK. Nice details too, 18k customers, huh?

Who is this person anyway? And why hasn't this pointless spamthread been closed yet?

PS. I forgot to consult my lawyers (all 117 of them), but I'll try to remember next time.

Matthew.v.smith
19-12-05, 22:57
Ok so here's what I think.
You start off by saying you find it derogatory for an NPC to call you a "Dyke" which is fine, it can be insulting....I guess, so then you turn around and say that you want your character to dress like a Stripper or Prostitute...correct me if i'm wrong but wouldent that be considered even more offensive to women?
Granted I liked the idea and it would be something new and fun, but your point seem's to be "I find this offensive...so remove it and put something in that doesent offend me but can be considered offensive to someone else"

Then in the next set of posts you go from Egotistical "I've done this, I've done that etc" to threatening "i'm already sueing SOE next is KK etc" to downright weired "KK say we can play as stripper's, we cant, Sueing time" so as someone mentioned, what about games like HL2 that have all manner of things a person could blindly "sue" for, but dont?.
Do you go around always on the look out for things you could sue for or something?
Your general attitude seem's to be "Look at me everyone, I made a good point now I expect you to all agree with me"
So if KK add in naked Women, revealing clothes etc NC will get an additional 150k of people? maybe you might want to ask your lawyers about that one, and did EVERYONE really come to play NC just because of it's sex appeal? honestly? it seem's to me like it's more of a novelty rather than something that need's to be taken soooooo seriously by people.
and since when did NC have 18k people?
Keep on smoking what you are, and pass me a bit, because it sounds like your looking to make money any way you can, dont worry, you can carry on in your naive little world but people work for money, and they dont appreciate your threats of getting "sued" because it aint gonna happen my dear.

M.

Paper Dragon
19-12-05, 23:00
Plus, speaking as a lesbian myself, I do think believing the game calling you a "dyke" is taking things waaaaaaaaay too seriously. Quite a few women play male avatars, as well as men playing female avatars; the comment is aimed at the character, not the person.

Besides, as people have already pointed out, taking offense to the "dyke" comment, only to then go on and suggest ideas which are considered derogatory to *all* women by a great deal of people, is just ridiculous.

It doesn't help you seem to be flitting between issues with every one of your posts, either.

Nidhogg
19-12-05, 23:00
Any more threats of lawsuits and I'll remove you from the forums until such time as the case has been heard. You might not be serious, but I am.

N

kurai
20-12-05, 20:18
*s*******************

Gotta love net kooks [tm]

This one is either drunk, off meds, or just has a woefully misunderstood sense of humour.

Take your pick, just be aware that none of the three choices implies any link between the posted statements and `reality` :D

Matthew.v.smith
20-12-05, 21:09
Funny how she hasnt posted since, must be withdrawal symptoms...

M.

Spermy
20-12-05, 21:14
Ahem

If you know lawyers who are business lawyers and dela with false advertising show them all the description of the game it is false misleading desceptive to the consumer which is categorized as false advertising.

KK lawyers should have told them that if they hired any. First thing when you start a gaming corporation a law firm which can handle any type of lawsuit. Which double checks the whjole entire game. Right now SOE is getting majorily sued by consumer groups. Due to SWG. And the Consumer Groups are winning.

They're winning fuck all. Do you know ho wmuch this will cost them compared to thier compensation, if any? Heh.

KK is advertising Pimps Prostitutes Strippers and Drug Dealers in game why are they not playable characters. They should be since they are advertised in the description of the game. Hence desciptive advertising. And that falls under False Advertising. Any player here can sue KK under False Advertising only.

They never advertised them as playable characters.

Either take out prostitutes, pimps, strippers, and drug dealers or make them into players or take them out of the description entirely. From all websites and screenshots. Those are the only 3 choices KK has so far now.

You can indeed play a drug dealer. Sell drugs goddamit. You can RP a pimp. There are strippers in PP - I'm sure a GM can give yer character a new model?

Pissy fits. :rolleyes:

sl33py
21-12-05, 10:22
Nor does it say it's an NPC. And, being exactly like a player character it is false advertising. Talk to lawyers they will tell you. I talked to 5 lawyers who deal with false advertising and it is a clear case of false advertising. I would win if I sued.

Lol you must be an american

Spermy
21-12-05, 12:35
Lol you must be an american

Careful... she'll set Oprah on yer ass!

Nidhogg
21-12-05, 12:51
This thread's gone far enough. Closed.

N