PDA

View Full Version : Locking down items in apartments...

Ios - Terra
17-12-05, 03:57
Can we please have a tool to position and lock down items in apartments? I don't want my items to decay and I believe this can add to the apartment decorating schemes.

cRazy-
17-12-05, 04:15
err...

the tl30 item removal tool removes furniture from its position back into your inventory.

Its been like that ever since furnishings we're introducted in neocron2...

Mr Kot
17-12-05, 04:42
Can we please have a tool to position and lock down items in apartments? I don't want my items to decayYup, it's called a cabinet.

Tratos
17-12-05, 13:48
The idea is to make appartments more homely i believe.

Boots at the door, your favorite gun/sword on the wall.... your keys on the coffee table.

naimex
17-12-05, 13:56

Boots at the door, your favorite gun/sword on the wall.... your keys on the coffee table.

thats the way i understood it too.. would be really sweet...

wouldn't take all that much extra coding i think...

just make a "object placement tool" as the counterpart to the "object removal tool" that works by taking the first item in processor window and make it placeable as a non-clickable object, and then add the furniture code to the items, so you can target them with the "object removal tool" to pick it back up in your inv.

ZoVoS
17-12-05, 13:56

id prefer my devils grace not to be locked down

if the ncpd ever come to my home investigating the recent spout of prostitue killing i wana have my weapon there to save me

Richard Blade
17-12-05, 16:16
That would be cool.

Food on the table.
Collection of booze on the counter.
Oh yeah, tons of ideas.

Ios - Terra
19-12-05, 01:57
err...

the tl30 item removal tool removes furniture from its position back into your inventory.

Its been like that ever since furnishings we're introducted in neocron2...

I figured most people would get it :lol: , thanks to those that did. Yes I mean a tool to lock down items so we can decorate tables, walls, desks... etc etc with items from our inventory.

Ios - Terra
21-12-05, 07:27
Any dev's gonna take a stab at this or can I just forget it?

Tostino
21-12-05, 07:33
It's a great idea, but I don't think KK will ever do it, just beacuse they don't listen to any of the good ideas the community has.

Richard Blade
21-12-05, 19:13
It's a great idea, but I don't think KK will ever do it, just beacuse they don't listen to any of the good ideas the community has.
They listen some of the time. We've had a few changes made that the community asked to have.

We can always hope.

Any dev's gonna take a stab at this or can I just forget it?

The Devs don't always have a chance to read the forums. Nidhogg does, and relays some stuff to them. But, with their current "patch & plan file" scheme, I think they have their course set in stone and we won't see much straying from it.