PDA

View Full Version : BW lag

whooplaw
16-12-05, 23:50
I need some help. Everytime when i zone into certain zones like the cellar with the aggies or certain others, i get a huge spike in my BW (the BW listed when you hit Alt + F ). It will shoot up from about 400s to in some cases 10K.

When this happens it is like I am on a rubber band for about 5 - 7 seconds. I try move and it warps me back to where i zoned, then i move again and it warps me back. However, I can cast spells, reload, and do all anything that doesn't require me to move ( i suspect b/c it is client side ).

I have tried all the suggestion listed in the connection guide (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128728). But nothing has helped. I ran the bandwidth test suggested in the guide and got a "great" rating by the test of 2MB. This rubber band effect never happens when i zone into the main zones in neocron city e.g. the plazas etc.

Does anybody else have this problem? Or can suggest other ways to fix it? I am new to the game and haven't hit the pvp level yet, but I am not sure I can stay paying for a game where I am gonna be pwned every time i zone b/c i can't move. I do like what I have seen of the game so far and hope i can get this problem fixed.

The Ottoman
17-12-05, 02:04
Turn off or on your Vsync. That should fix it.

Riddle
17-12-05, 21:20
This sounds like you have V-Synch disabled on your graphics card enable it to prevent rubber banding on zones