PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate me KK?

giga191
16-12-05, 17:32
Halloween competition. It ended the 13th of November. It is now the 17th of december. I remember after the first week of waiting to get my prizes I joked to myself thinking, "I wonder if I will get this before I go on holiday". I go on holiday tomorow. It's absolute ridiculous considering how much I've tried to communicate with KK to try to get my prizes. I'm sorry Danae, I know you've done what you were supposed to on your part so I'm not blaming you since your obviously very busy and not logging on forums/checking emails/ logging on msn. But why, after talking to 6 different KK officials, have I not recieved any signal that I am closer to recieving my prizes, or even better yet, gotten my prizes. I'll be on holiday from tomorow until the 24th of december, and i expect that some time after christmas someone will get off their ass and give me them.

/set end_rant 1

Riddle
16-12-05, 17:47
Unlucky :( That is shit in response to winning a competition.
Why will the community in future enter anymore comps if KK don't cough up the prizes!

Serioulsy WTF

Nidhogg
16-12-05, 18:43
I've prodded Than again on this point. Sorry for the continued delay.

N

giga191
16-12-05, 18:47

N Any chance of this getting done today seeing as I'm away for a week? I hope that they will remember it if in a week if today is not possible

RogerRamjet
16-12-05, 19:33
QUIT WHINE!

Im sure KK have more important things to do than give you some reward from an
event.

Like improving the game for example.

giga191
16-12-05, 19:45
QUIT WHINE!

event.

Like improving the game for example. Then they shouldn't say that they would in the first place

Dade Murphey
16-12-05, 19:55
QUIT WHINE!

event.

Like improving the game for example.

Kind of an odd response...I hope there's some sarchasm in there

Kinda like:
"I still haven't received my tax returns yet and it's been 5 months since I filed"
"Oh, stop whining! I'm sure the government has more important things to do than give you money like make laws and invade things."
=P

Danae
18-12-05, 22:13
Welcome, Danae.
You last visited: 15-12-05 at 14:16
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 90.

I haven't had any pm's from you o_0

But as I said before, I submitted all the information to Mr Thanny Pants. I am off until Wednesday, but as soon as I am told what I am allowed to give you for the contest, I will wing my way to you pookie bum!

:p

:angel: <-- see my wings?!

cRazy-
18-12-05, 22:33
I dont see them ¬_¬

Danae
19-12-05, 05:02
I dont see them ¬_¬

you are looking in the wrong place you big perv :p

ZoVoS
19-12-05, 13:56
you are looking in the wrong place you big perv :p

Crazie aint like that... according to sum person on the help channel

crazie is a "cock sucker"

because the bloke asked for nid's email to try n get his accoun un banned n crazie gave him it lol (strange way to say thanks init)

so crazie cant see em cos hes to buissy looking at nid ^_^

cRazy-
19-12-05, 18:53

because the bloke asked for nid's email to try n get his accoun un banned n crazie gave him it lol (strange way to say thanks init)

YEAH NAE...

whoah wait a minute.

Nidhogg
19-12-05, 18:54

Sounds like a nice guy. Take a guess at the chances of having his forum ban lifted.

N

cRazy-
19-12-05, 19:00
Yeah he said does anyone have nid's email, I gave him it and he said thats not it you idiot it doesnt work (turns out he spelt nidhogg wrong).

So I told him if he keeps acting like that then no wonder he got banned.

1 point to me imo.

Danae
19-12-05, 19:00

Looking at Nid would STILL be looking in the wrong place - ergo that is you pwned.

cRazy-
19-12-05, 19:04
Looking at Nid would STILL be looking in the wrong place - ergo that is you pwned.

Nid just got whipped up pretty bad, I wouldnt mind seeing some retorts.

Oh and nae why do you have your msn on your profile now I dont feel special now. *sits back and waits for flood of nibs to add you*

Danae
19-12-05, 19:12
Nid just got whipped up pretty bad, I wouldnt mind seeing some retorts.

Oh and nae why do you have your msn on your profile now I dont feel special now. *sits back and waits for flood of nibs to add you*

i've always had my msn on my profile you silly boy - you are just now becoming observant in your old age

cRazy-
19-12-05, 19:14
You didnt before the geekygamer one.

Bah I miss those days, they braught good ego-boosting times.

"I have nae's email"
"lolz no way"
"yah i do look *hands them screenshot of nae in msn conversation with the msn address blanked out"
"zOMG"

I remember Saza wanted it so bad as well, he even offered me in-game rares for it.

Danae
19-12-05, 19:33
that's...scary

Zheo
19-12-05, 20:06

N

Go Niddie, Go Niddie!

ZoVoS
20-12-05, 01:37
that's...scary

alas no thats just prepubescent hormones

=]

*drools at nid*

cRazy-
20-12-05, 01:45
alas no thats just prepubescent hormones

=]

*drools at nid*

Hes right Saza was only like 15 or something.

Brammers
20-12-05, 15:08
I got a feeling the other two competition winners haven't got their rewards yet either.... I'll prod them to this thread.

Danae
20-12-05, 21:44
We are aware they haven't. Thanny has to decide what they may have, and once that happens I will gladly give them their winnings.

pabz
20-12-05, 23:29
We are aware they haven't. Thanny has to decide what they may have, and once that happens I will gladly give them their winnings.

giga will not be happy

ZoVoS
21-12-05, 00:15

i think u should give him summin pritiful to make up for it... like a datacube with an apology

Trillian
21-12-05, 18:03
Do we have any idea how long that will take thanny?

Scaramanga
21-12-05, 19:24

Remote control mini warbots for their apps

giga191
24-12-05, 16:38
Welcome, Danae.
You last visited: 15-12-05 at 14:16
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 90.

I haven't had any pm's from you o_0

But as I said before, I submitted all the information to Mr Thanny Pants. I am off until Wednesday, but as soon as I am told what I am allowed to give you for the contest, I will wing my way to you pookie bum!

:p

:angel: <-- see my wings?! according to my message tracking thingy, you have 2 unread but it's probably wrong somehow. would be a suitable time for prizes today tho ;)

Tratos
24-12-05, 16:46
according to my message tracking thingy, you have 2 unread but it's probably wrong somehow. would be a suitable time for prizes today tho ;)

The message tracky-ma-bob only reports items as being read if the reader returns the confirmation iirc

giga191
03-01-06, 23:28
how long is this gonna take....

LTA
03-01-06, 23:30
i think they are having some kinda extended holiday.

giga191
03-01-06, 23:37
from the 13th nov to 3rd jan

LTA
03-01-06, 23:42
from the 13th nov to 3rd jan

3rd Jan 2009 ....

yes

Scaramanga
04-01-06, 14:06
Who did you actually piss off Giga?

giga191
04-01-06, 14:22
Who did you actually piss off Giga? i can tell you one thing, i'm more pissed off than any of them would be

Scaramanga
04-01-06, 14:25
I bet you've been kept waiting for so long becausethey havent quite finished coding the WoC level 3 Mech you're getting :D

Mind you, they may be just be waiting for you to vent outrageously so they can ban you and give you fuck all.

LTA
04-01-06, 14:27
I bet you've been kept waiting for so long becausethey havent quite finished coding the WoC level 3 Mech you're getting :D

Mind you, they may be just be waiting for you to vent outrageously so they can ban you and give you fuck all.

or hoping he just forgets about it completely

Tratos
04-01-06, 14:28
Cant you e-mail/PM Danae since she said she would sort it after prodding Thanatos?
Would this fall into a support category you can e-mail through to helpdesk or is there no official e-mail for this type of thing?

giga191
04-01-06, 15:00
Cant you e-mail/PM Danae since she said she would sort it after prodding Thanatos?
Would this fall into a support category you can e-mail through to helpdesk or is there no official e-mail for this type of thing? trust me, i've PMed everyone about it, but it all comes down to thanatos not bothering to send a simple PM to danae saying that i can have my prizes, because danae cant give them to me without his permission :mad:

Tratos
04-01-06, 15:16
That is sumpremely shite.

Anyway you can directly contact Thanatos or dose she come under the banner of everyone?

krynstone
04-01-06, 15:58
*bump* lolzors

pabz
04-01-06, 17:13
bumping for a good reason

Nidhogg
04-01-06, 17:17
Bump it again and it gets closed and that won't be doing anyone any good. Than's not back from vacation yet but I will talk to him as soon as he is.

N

pabz
04-01-06, 17:18
Bump it again and it gets closed and that won't be doing anyone any good. Than's not back from vacation yet but I will talk to him as soon as he is.

N

you have too much power nid, and how long has this guy been waiting?

Nidhogg
04-01-06, 17:21
you have too much power nid, and how long has this guy been waiting?
See the first post. I'm fully aware of how long he's been waiting and I'm doing my best to see this matter closed.

N

Tratos
04-01-06, 17:26
Possibly my worst written post, ever.

That is sumpremely shite.

Anyway you can directly contact Thanatos or dose she come under the banner of everyone?

Anyway, can you contact Thanatos directly or does he come under the banner of everyone.

Nid, do you know when KK will be fully up and running again after the holidays? although it seems that support is back on its feet again which is good news but knowing this might give the community some understanding of why things dont seem to be moving along much at the moment.

Scaramanga
05-01-06, 22:44
See the first post. I'm fully aware of how long he's been waiting and I'm doing my best to see this matter closed.

N

It's good to hear that this is being sorted. It must look bad everytime someone replies to this thread and pulls it back up to the top of the Web page. But you can't close it until Giga posts that he has received his goodies or it will look worse than him not actually getting his prize.

giga191
05-01-06, 23:20
Nid, do you know when KK will be fully up and running again after the holidays? although it seems that support is back on its feet again which is good news but knowing this might give the community some understanding of why things dont seem to be moving along much at the moment. i'm sure that niddy will tell them all about our anti ppu threads when they get back :p

Super Mario
06-01-06, 01:27
Tis not a too bad i am still waiting for the Termi rare parts for killing the gm back in NC1 (the Gm was thanatos ;) ) i am thinking tho since the dogtag got deleted with NC2 i will never see those :(

pabz
06-01-06, 10:20
Tis not a too bad i am still waiting for the Termi rare parts for killing the gm back in NC1 (the Gm was thanatos ;) ) i am thinking tho since the dogtag got deleted with NC2 i will never see those :(

lol ouch

Superbron
06-01-06, 13:48
lol ouch
Ouch indeed!

I know there are more important things to solve for the entire community, but having a contest and not giving away the awards to the winners is pretty frustrating for the winners...

Good luck sorting things out. I hope future prizes will be handed out directly afterwards.

giga191
06-01-06, 18:17
Ouch indeed!

I know there are more important things to solve for the entire community, but having a contest and not giving away the awards to the winners is pretty frustrating for the winners...
i agree and all it requires is one PM to danae from thanatos, and then danae can give me the items ingame (afaik danae isn't dev so the only way it affects the community is by taking 10 seconds away from thanatos).

Foo
06-01-06, 19:24
Chenoa
Event Official / Lead Mod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Solution was : You never die alone

The winners are :

1.) Rookie-Doo
2.) Serena
3.) Druik

Because of , that all 3 winners are from Mars, the awarding will be there on Sunday 18:00 CET in TH 3 Hall

Whats the odds they get theres before you get yours ^^

Odin
06-01-06, 21:44
i agree and all it requires is one PM to danae from thanatos, and then danae can give me the items ingame (afaik danae isn't dev so the only way it affects the community is by taking 10 seconds away from thanatos).

Who is currently on vacation until Monday along with Holger et al.

I'll join the 'prodding with sharp sticks' party then.

pabz
06-01-06, 22:03

It seems most mods are not good "prodders"

giga191
07-01-06, 13:19

I'll join the 'prodding with sharp sticks' party then. sexcelent

Scaramanga
08-01-06, 21:08

I hope this drama doesnt put off the GMs from putting on any more competitions. They're a cool part to the game.

Actually rather curious now as to what the prize might be.

Can you post here to let me know what it is when you get it on Monday?

Paper Dragon
08-01-06, 21:26
It seems most mods are not good "prodders"

How do you prod someone who isn't there?

LTA
08-01-06, 22:01
Or they could've just gave him the prize when they said he won?

Then no one would need prodding at all.

giga191
08-01-06, 22:12
I hope this drama doesnt put off the GMs from putting on any more competitions. They're a cool part to the game.

Actually rather curious now as to what the prize might be.

Can you post here to let me know what it is when you get it on Monday? i got to choose 4 items

Paper Dragon
08-01-06, 22:12
Or they could've just gave him the prize when they said he won?

Then no one would need prodding at all.

Well obviously.

But saying "nobody's good at prodding, lol" when a couple of people have said "he's not there"....well....

I'm not saying it's ok for Reakktor to delay Giga for so long, but I think the comment above was a little short-sighted.

LTA
08-01-06, 22:18
But saying "nobody's good at prodding, lol" when a couple of people have said "he's not there"....well....

yeah i knew what ya meant (this time ;) )

Cant prod the unproddable, if i ever made mod i think i'd block pms altogether

Scaramanga
09-01-06, 20:00
So Monday's here, any news on the rewards? Or is it the wrong monday?

MrTrip
09-01-06, 20:18
Monday, November, 2023

Gooosh....get it right..... O_o

Super Mario
09-01-06, 21:13
*walks into the seen*

"anyone seen the termi parts"

*walks away looking left and right with a tear in his eye*

;)

Super M

giga191
09-01-06, 23:24
i'll give it to the end of the week before i lose faith...

Scaramanga
10-01-06, 03:13
Looks like they got to sort out the server issues with terra so you might have to hold out a tad longer.

Nidhogg
10-01-06, 11:41
i'll give it to the end of the week before i lose faith...
I've just had a word with Than and I can confidently predict that this will now be resolved as soon as Nae can perform the relevant rituals to produce the goods. Please let me know when you get your stuff.

/me alters his prod target and goes to find 'nae. ;)

N

Brammers
10-01-06, 11:43
Sure you are not lookings for the Knights of Ni? :D

giga191
10-01-06, 14:54
I've just had a word with Than and I can confidently predict that this will now be resolved as soon as Nae can perform the relevant rituals to produce the goods. Please let me know when you get your stuff.

N kewl thnx. so all my nagging hasn't gone to waste :)

any chance of there being a rollback anytime soon tho, since people are talking about it in the other thread?

Nidhogg
10-01-06, 14:55
You don't really want to take your own thread off topic do you?

N

giga191
10-01-06, 15:00
You don't really want to take your own thread off topic do you?

N do you think that giving me the prizes before a rollback is a good idea?

Pantho
10-01-06, 15:49
Possibly for kk ^^

giga191
10-01-06, 17:39
problem solved, bring on the prizes :p

giga191
10-01-06, 19:41
just to clarify, i meant problem solved as in i don't have to worry about losing prizes to a rollback because they've alrdy done it, and not that i have recieved prizes (and yes it was too late to edit)

Odin
10-01-06, 19:48
just to clarify, i meant problem solved as in i don't have to worry about losing prizes to a rollback because they've alrdy done it, and not that i have recieved prizes (and yes it was too late to edit)

Nae's days off are Mon/Tuesday so if Thanny's given his ok you should get it tommorow.

giga191
10-01-06, 20:52
Nae's days off are Mon/Tuesday so if Thanny's given his ok you should get it tommorow. didn't mean to sound pushy, just wanted to make sure that people understood what i meant, but good news anyway

Danae
11-01-06, 03:30
OK SKIPPY!

You have won:

zargerus belt

All Hail Thanny the Responsive!

Danae
11-01-06, 03:31

N

OI! I get days off too dammeeet :p

Trillian
11-01-06, 03:37
What did I win? :)

Danae
11-01-06, 03:38
see above ^^ :p

Trillian
11-01-06, 03:40
see above ^^ :p

Um.. not one of the things I asked for, but ok. When can I get it? :)

Danae
11-01-06, 03:41
This is by Thanny's decree - so I apologise if it's not what you asked for - but it's what he's giving out!

sanityislost
11-01-06, 03:43
Any idea when? so i can steal the belt from her :D

SiL ..:..

ZoVoS
11-01-06, 04:31
:O if id have know zurgus belts were in the prize pool id have posted the half nakie women attached to ma pimp suit n to hell with em

Foo
11-01-06, 10:27
8| whats that belt do ^^ givf stats plz

giga191
11-01-06, 11:55
Um.. not one of the things I asked for, but ok. When can I get it? :) i'm pretty sure u can trade it for whatever u did ask for.

so when should i log on to get it?

Kozmos
11-01-06, 18:36
8| whats that belt do ^^ givf stats plz

50 STR req
+21 Energy
+10 Fire/Xray
+5 Force/Pierce

giga191
11-01-06, 19:31
could we plzzz arrange a meeting time or something, because the silence is making me nervous

Danae
11-01-06, 23:20
i wanna do it right now where the hell is everyone? :p

Spermy
11-01-06, 23:23
i wanna do it right now where the hell is everyone? :p

Word twisting FTW! :angel:

Ooh - BTW If I dropped you a PM later about a name change, what are the chances? Ingame that is...

ZoVoS
12-01-06, 02:17
Word twisting FTW! :angel:

Ooh - BTW If I dropped you a PM later about a name change, what are the chances? Ingame that is...

afaik every account is entiteled to a single name change from the creation of there account

but only one

or thats what i remember being told but some gm or another ages ago

Trillian
12-01-06, 02:20
afaik every account is entiteled to a single name change from the creation of there account

but only one

or thats what i remember being told but some gm or another ages ago

I think they changed that with NC2. Now im not sure if they do name changes at all.

Tratos
12-01-06, 02:47
I think they changed that with NC2. Now im not sure if they do name changes at all.

The old old old thread that was in the New Runners area said that name changes weren't supported yet but that was a long time ago, i think the policy has now been completely dropped.

Danae
12-01-06, 03:37
If you would check the Name Change thread in announcements - you would see that we are not doing it currently, but to keep an eye on that thread for future information :p

giga191
12-01-06, 18:09
quick do it now

giga191
12-01-06, 23:31
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/479/myprize3gn.jpg
And so the historic tale of the missing prizes comes to an end. An old man can finally rest in his appartment with his newly aquired item and let his threatening KK thread RIP.

:)

Foo
12-01-06, 23:33
all that fuss just fot that ^^ you sir got knocked.

Nidhogg
12-01-06, 23:43
And as this saga comes to a close (all winners have now received their prize!), thread well and truly closed.

N