PDA

View Full Version : Server down for maintenance

hegemonic
16-12-05, 11:59
for next half hour...

HORRIBLE Timing.... we just downed a few capped tanks at MB and I went to login my hacker... then I can't... GRRRRRR!!

Good job Black Drake and Fire-Apocalipse :)

xyl_az
16-12-05, 12:03
neptune's down too...

oh well

back to AA

Nidhogg
16-12-05, 12:58
Not a patch, as I'm sure you're aware by now. A number of issues have delayed the patch and as some of you have realised I've not been "in the office" much this week (Barcelona's a neat place but stay away from the Gaudi cathedral if you don't want to have nightmares) so I've not been able to manage the delay properly (or the reload issue either). For that I apologise.

N

fschepper
16-12-05, 13:00
(..)Barcelona's a neat place but stay away from the Gaudi cathedral if you don't want to have nightmares(..)
Blasphemy !! 8|
Gaudi's work is great...

jini
16-12-05, 13:03
At least its an issue that's been looked upon. That's something from nothing :(

IceStorm
16-12-05, 16:02
At least its an issue that's been looked upon. That's something from nothingHuh? He said he hasn't been able to manage it properly.

Dude, you need to learn how to read KK.

The Ottoman
16-12-05, 16:07
Not a patch, as I'm sure you're aware by now. A number of issues have delayed the patch and as some of you have realised I've not been "in the office" much this week (Barcelona's a neat place but stay away from the Gaudi cathedral if you don't want to have nightmares) so I've not been able to manage the delay properly (or the reload issue either). For that I apologise.

N

Reload issue? Is it going to be changed? O joy!

Nidhogg
16-12-05, 16:33
I meant that I've not had time to chase the reload issue as quickly as I originally anticipated. Largely due to my being away and the main players in the office being off sick. I'm not in any way suggesting that a change is planned, but I'm not discounting it either - truthfully I don't know the answer yet. I'm just letting you know what the current status is rather than just dropping entirely out of sight.

N