PDA

View Full Version : For the love of all that was good and holy!

Spermy
15-12-05, 21:26
Reinstate NC1 faction relations again. Return angels to TH, Move NeXT in too.

Keep crahn in the Dome - seems fitting that they continue the war on reeza. TG Dome/canyon I don't care. BD back to pepper park, TSU whatever they want.

Things were better that way. Keep the new zone rules - the work well. and the same zone settings.

One thing extra - disable trade with enemy runners. That will give the neutrals a better role. Will refine this later - brain fried. need a cup of tea.

Right - Back.

My point being.

Biotech

Bio-implant company - background - dedicated to competing with tangent. Field - Bio technical development.

Tangent

Weapons development company - supplies weapons to the city and other far reaching traders. Dedicate to competing with tangent.

PP

Pharmacuetical development company - nuff said.

NeXT

Exploration and vehicle technology

DRE

Real estate and property

City admin]

Back bone of reezas rule - controls the city protects agaisnt insurrection. Enemy of TG.

Fallen angels

Free thinking scientists

City mercs.

Mercs - nuff said.

Black dragon

Mobsters - out for money - sod all else, maybe power.

Tsunami

Pleasure business - not direct competition to BD more of a side by side possible ally if anything.

Crahn

M<onk sect - who had power of neocron wrested from them by reeza.

TG

anti reeza

So with that said I propose

Allies
FA/BT/PP/Next

TG/Crahn

BD/TSU

CA/DRE

Enemies

BT + FA vs tangent - FA - agaisnt weapons proliferation - greater gains to be had from peaceful research - BT anti TT

CA+DRE vs BD and TSU - BD/TSU messing up property prices in PP and causing a problem for CA

TG+Crahn Vs CA - down with Reeza!

CM - vs TG and Crahn - NC pays the mercs well

Neutral

To anyone who is neither ally nor enemy.

I'll post a picture later :P

Sorry - it's very messy.

Inchenzo
15-12-05, 21:49
Gimmeh back nc1 faction relations! and can i get some binoculars with that ?

edit: ok now i feel stupid after you changed your whole post.

Eckhart
15-12-05, 22:10
Its not possible to bring back NC1 faction relations, the story has moved on. Why can't people understand that? Like the game for what it is, if you can't then you shouldn't be playing. Just stop whining 'Omfg, NC1 pwnzorr so much, reverse everything!' Its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

New faction relations are coming with the story, perhaps things will move around once they're implemented. However I do agree that some factions need to be moved around a bit. My ideas:

Move NeXT out of NC City and into TH. Give them the old FA HQ and let them live peacefully alongside the FA SCIENTISTS (Note SCIENTISTS, not the part of the faction thats in the Dome, though perhaps them being neutral to the FA in the Dome would be a good idea if this happened) due to recent storyline events.
Also in regards to this, the old NeXT HQ should be made into something useful. Rather than just sticking loads of mad rhino tanks in there and call them 'Insane Half Developed Prototypes' like was done with the Monks in the old Crahn HQ. That would suck more than life itself. If such a thing happened IRL Copbots would be sent to clear it out as its in such an inner sector. Not just stand around outside it letting runners happily jog into to meet NeXT's old toys. Therefore its either make use of it or abandon it (or perhaps a secondary HQ, dependant on how much worse things get between NeXT and CA).

Move BD out of the Dome and into the Pepper Park districts of NC City. Again, fits with the evolving storyline, and gives more free reign to TS in the Dome who up to now have been pretty much shafted because of BD.

Move TG to the Canyon and give up pretence that its shared. All TG's, both players and roleplay characters, want the Canyon back for TG. It'd be interesting to have them get that back and see a power struggle for top job in the Dome, storywise of course.

Alongside these movements we would of course need some minor adjustments to things ingame. Such as BD faction relations changing slightly to reflect the fact that they're back in NC city, FA turrets in TH being replaced by NeXT guards, TS taking back control of the Dome's clubs, etc.

Just things I think would be good of course, I doubt everyone will agree. But for the love of god DO NOT GIVE FA BACK TH! I will go pro city (either NeXT or PP) if you do. Pro cities are already shafted enough without the Dome taking TH as well. All you old skool FA whiners ('GIVE FA BACK TH NOW KK, WE'RE THE PLAYERS WE KNOW BEST!!!!11111oneoneone') stop it. It will do the game no good to shaft things further in anti city's favour, and with current faction relations giving FA back TH would kill off any central trading hub and the story has moved past the more military side of FA making friends with pro's whilst staying friends with anti's. It wouldnt work, it would only benefit you not the game as a whole. Stop being selfish.

Bah, I'm done. Flame away.

Spermy
15-12-05, 22:13
As a sidenote - I can't really see why the storyline changed so drastically anyway? Apart from "someones" notion of RvB. The only reason i can think is they made the DoY maps et al, but didn;t quite know how to work it in.

n3m
15-12-05, 22:26
does look good. never really saw the point of fa, crahn, bd, tsu and tg cooperating. Let alone living together

factions (http://members.chello.nl/hjw.heezen/faction.gif)

hegemonic
15-12-05, 22:30
One thing extra - disable trade with enemy runners.
NO--bad idea, bad Spermy!

Crahn

Monk sect - who had power of neocron wrested from them by reeza.

TG

anti reeza
Ah but you forgot that Yaeger (TG) and Reeza (CA) were the ones who overthrew the evil monks of Crahn. So shouldn't TG and Crahn be enemies?

Allies
FA/BT/PP/Next

TG/Crahn

BD/TSU

CA/DRE

Enemies

BT + FA vs tangent - FA - agaisnt weapons proliferation - greater gains to be had from peaceful research - BT anti TT

CA+DRE vs BD and TSU - BD/TSU messing up property prices in PP and causing a problem for CA

TG+Crahn Vs CA - down with Reeza!

CM - vs TG and Crahn - NC pays the mercs well

Neutral

To anyone who is neither ally nor enemy.

I'll post a picture later :P

Sorry - it's very messy.
Your Allies are whacked.. need to spend some more time on this one.
TG cannot logically be allied to CS.

Keep working on it, I'm sure you'll come up with something good. This ain't so good.

Spermy
15-12-05, 22:33
Brain is fried - Personal issues as well as SSX issues - as well as NC issues. I'm getting irksome.

retr0n
15-12-05, 22:38
As a sidenote - I can't really see why the storyline changed so drastically anyway? Apart from "someones" notion of RvB. The only reason i can think is they made the DoY maps et al, but didn;t quite know how to work it in.

It changed because people whined about allied ganking. So they made it more
red vs blue to let people focus fighting enemies. But then they made a small
mistake of taking away "easy pvp" as I refer to it. People used to meet alot in
pp1 and fight/zonewhore. It was annoying but it was still fun. After they put
guards everywhere with uber para (what a smart move btw :rolleyes:) they
made it hard for people to find an easy spot to fight on.

Recently since they changed MB into safezone and all people have started to
meet up there for a bit of zonewhoring etc.

vashtyphoon78
16-12-05, 01:03
This would be good, but i beleive we could use another city *cough Neotokyo* for Next/FA/BB/PP Trader city 4tw ;)