PDA

View Full Version : DOY mini resistor quest

SorkZmok
15-12-05, 21:16
Right. When i started the mission, it told me i got 4 days to finish it. Anyone got a clue how much that actually is in real time?

And also, i just finished the first part killing 35 doomies (OMG HATED IT) and i'm so sick of leveling now. Not to mention pretty all my guns and armor are wrecked now and i can't find a repairer now.

Does the timer reset once you finish parts of the mission? Or is it still those 4 ingame days? Cause i started the mission about 10 hours ago, then had to log half the day and now just got the first part. And i know there's a lot of warbot killing up next...

:rolleyes:

naimex
15-12-05, 21:21
its 4 ingame days...

sometimes less.

if you spend 1 day ingame getting your stuff together, its 1 day less to do it..

and itīs not reset per mission objective, you got 4 or less ingame days from you accept the first mission, till you have to be done with the last.

Spermy
15-12-05, 21:22
It's tight - I failed just as i was on teh home straight.

giga191
15-12-05, 21:25
tight as a tiger

Kayztah
15-12-05, 21:49
4 Ingame days = 10 hours 40 Minutes

Terayon
15-12-05, 21:53
IVe done that quest twice solo and never had any problems finishing it fast enough.

Spermy
15-12-05, 21:58
IVe done that quest twice solo and never had any problems finishing it fast enough.

good for you.

I didn't.

Zeninja
15-12-05, 22:09
Took me 6 hours solo, playing non-stop with phone unplugged and doors locked, without even drinking. But I was using a blessed hybrid, otherwise I don't think I'd be able to complete it before reaching timeout (except with a HC Pe maybe).

It's a very hard quest, although they already made delay longer in the patch following its implemntation.

n3m
15-12-05, 22:32
I'm doing it atm.
So far its easier than the nc quest. And it gives better rewards, techparts I mean. Not even finished the city one. Ive already killed johnny 3 fucking times but the mission keeps getting aborted when asking for a ppu to enter the breeding place of 120/120 HL weilding monks =/

Terayon
15-12-05, 22:34
good for you.

I didn't.

Realy? Maybe you should tell me again. :rolleyes:

I drew them out one at a time and complteted the quest on my r-c pe doing that. I dont know what you people are doing, but it obviously isent working to well.

Spermy
15-12-05, 22:45
Realy? Maybe you should tell me again. :rolleyes:

I drew them out one at a time and complteted the quest on my r-c pe doing that. I dont know what you people are doing, but it obviously isent working to well.

I wasted a buttload of time doing my other job in NC - clan admin - Cleaning up one HELL of a mess made by someone. I can't take a break from the clan if I'm needed can I? :rolleyes:

If I could dedicate my time over a day it'd be doable. I didn't say that it was impossible. I was making light of how elitist sound that statement was, and how fucking unconstructive.

Terayon
15-12-05, 22:50
I said it becouse it can be done easily if its done right. It was about as constructive as half the other people saying it cant.

Take it any way you want. Im not going to dance around and try not to insult anyone, im just giving my experiance.

Dargeshaad
15-12-05, 22:56
Best classes to do the quests solo are:

DOY: Tank or HC PE using a reveeler
CM: HC PE (tank won't cut it for the quest to the doy tunnels)
City: Droner....takes about 30mins max to do it as droner using kami drones

That's my experience at least

Terayon
15-12-05, 22:57
I missed the part where it said doy mini resistor epic :lol: .

Sorry, never done that one. Its probably alot tougher.

Torq
15-12-05, 23:31
Doy epic is really easy... if u can use that 30mm buggy-mounted cannon.... but if you use anything else.... hurry up!!! :D

Spermy
15-12-05, 23:38
worst bit is tracking the doomie spawns.

Nighmare.

sl33py
16-12-05, 17:03
what's the spec on the miniresistor?

giga191
16-12-05, 17:21
mummy, the game is too hard for me :(

CMaster
16-12-05, 17:27
o enter the breeding place of 120/120 HL weilding monks =/
Lol, wrong church dude. Try OZ5

IceStorm
16-12-05, 23:03
Pansies, all of you.

I did it on my tradeskill-gimped rifle spy (~155 RC, ~115 WEP) with an uncapped Healing Light. The only "fire" armor I had was a heavy fire belt and my 50 natural fire resist.

The doomreapers took me about 5.5 hours to find 35 and then kill them. You don't have to stay in the zones the quest lists, so TRAVEL AROUND. There are several doomreaper spawnpoints.

The Warbots? You've got to be shitting me. J_02 and go to town. Took me 2.5 hrs to kill 50 Warbots in J_02.

Tips:

- Ignore the quest's instructions to kill things in a particular zone. It doesn't matter what zone it is.

- If you log out, the timer should stop after 15 minutes or so, so you can "save your place" and go do other real life things between mission parts.

- Warbot Titans do not count as Warbots for the quest, however, your best bet is to slaughter all the mobs in J_02 to accelerate respawn. I ended up with two or three WBT remains after finishing the warbot part.

If I can do it, you can do it, unless you're a PPU in which case you don't deserve or need to do it anyway.

what's the spec on the miniresistor?+10 to the same attributes as a PPR. The Anti and Pro resistors can be worn by anyone, the CM resistor is faction locked. Yeah, you're probably not supposed to be able to use the Anti resistor as a Pro, but due to the way item attributes are assigned it's not possible for KK to lock an item down to a particular empire.

SorkZmok
16-12-05, 23:16
- If you log out, the timer should stop after 15 minutes or so, so you can "save your place" and go do other real life things between mission parts.
I don't believe this, it took me about 3 hours to find enough doomies, then i ran around for about 1 more before logging off. Logged back on today, got "mission failed" another 30 minutes to one hour later.

n3m
16-12-05, 23:37
Lol, wrong church dude. Try OZ5
lmfao

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my :o
Move along people, nothing to see here.