PDA

View Full Version : Wow I can't belive I want to come back

Yadot
15-12-05, 06:39
A friend and myself are wanting to come back to neocron. I was thinking with all the new vehicles and all I would like to pilot them or as many as possible but I don't wont to be a GenTank. Any tips for a spy? My friend is going to be a GenTank so I think he can use the weapons on the tanks and such.

devGOD
15-12-05, 06:45
yo man it's all about da neocron it's so narley and righteous man. its like power to da people in a virtual sense ya'know. kill those newbies and warbot are cool too but like da people u meet in the game and the graphic are crazy cool man.

peace man see you on the other side.

Asurmen Spec Op
15-12-05, 06:50
yo man it's all about da neocron it's so narley and righteous man. its like power to da people in a virtual sense ya'know. kill those newbies and warbot are cool too but like da people u meet in the game and the graphic are crazy cool man.

What the hell did you just say?

kurai
15-12-05, 07:24
I think he's receiving sekrit branewaive messages from the planet Ganjoid.

Or something.

Probably.

vashtyphoon78
15-12-05, 07:33
Yadot 4 words. Heavy. Combat. Spy. 4tw.

Yadot
15-12-05, 09:59
What the heck is a heavy combat spy can you go into more details?

Riddle
15-12-05, 15:07
A friend and myself are wanting to come back to neocron. I was thinking with all the new vehicles and all I would like to pilot them or as many as possible but I don't wont to be a GenTank. Any tips for a spy? My friend is going to be a GenTank so I think he can use the weapons on the tanks and such.

Check out this thread on the vehicles

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=123830

as for a spy well not really sure never had a vehicle guy sorry other than the basic ones that is.

Ryen
15-12-05, 16:28

Ya man and dis 1 tiem i had 2 sodas n i went ^ 2 da regstr n was all like BITCH GIMME ANOTHER SODA n she was like OK SIR SORRY SIR

lol it wuz hilarizouz!!!

Hell-demon
15-12-05, 18:07
and 1 tim3 @ badn camp.....

fjutte
15-12-05, 21:01
Welcome back

Yadot
15-12-05, 21:09
I am not back in game yet. I am getting there. Trying to find money.

Dargeshaad
15-12-05, 21:12

What the hell are you smoking? o_O

Yadot
15-12-05, 22:18
He was just being stupid that is actrually the friend that is coming back with me.

Superbron
15-12-05, 22:23

peace man see you on the other side. :lol:

ichinin
16-12-05, 15:52
Melee monk?

Apy SPY is fun but.. not very effective.

kurai
16-12-05, 16:16
Apy SPY is fun but.. not very effective.heh

I remember when I was a noob just started playing and didn't know any better - capped Spy PSI by apu zapping poisonous spiders in P1 sewer and thought I was really doing well. :rolleyes:

Then someone showed me the stats on a proper player made gun and explained Weapon Lore to me, and I realised why all the rifles I had bought thus far had worked so crappily :D

Yadot
16-12-05, 19:21
What is a APY Spy never heard of that. Spy's are the ones who get the sleek body armour correct?

Yadot
16-12-05, 19:22
Care to explain weapon lore to me?

kurai
16-12-05, 20:55
I suspect `APY Spy` was just a typo for `APU Spy`.

i.e. A spy (with one of the lowest PSI capabilities of any class) using Aggressive PSI User (APU) spells.

That and the comment about "melee monk" are just jokes ... using the most unsuitable weapons possible for a given character class.

And yes - the spies are the ones with the sleek power armour that doesn't look like someone tried to crawl into a 1950's horror movie lobster suit. That's Private Eyes (PE) ;)

As far as weapon lore goes ... It's a subskill of Intelligence.
It's one of the skills that improves your capabilities with guns. It's primary benefits are better aiming and increased range.
It does (like so many things in Neocron) have a few more complexities than that in fine detail, but that might be a bit much to lay on you until you have been playing a while and have a better feel for how the game works ;) )

The full list of a skill's effect on things is listed here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=118196), but be warned ... don't expect it to make much sense to you just yet.

cRazy-
16-12-05, 21:09
What the hell did you just say?

hahahaha i just laughed when I read what he said.

Yadot
16-12-05, 23:39
I have played before and spent many hours on the game. Just didnt get to indepth on how the game works. I always enjoyed the player interactgion more so than the game. In fact I robbed a clan blind becuase they didnt come to my rescue and blammed me for loosing an OP. I got jump at MB and called for help 5 clannies showed up and the clan captain got ticked at me.... so since several people didnt like the way he ran the clan i create a situation that got him booted... :cool: I am ALL about the fun factor in dealing with other players. This time around I want to enjoy the finer points. As in making a character that can pilot most any vehicle and also operate the gun so I can solo by myself. From what I have gathered I need to be a spy. No one has said what types of weapons I should use. I played a dronner last time I had fun with it but it was not very during OP fights. I had some exp with the pistols but and also what ever that really huge gun was that stuck out in front of the character. I can't remember it was some type of gatlin gun or something that I liked. Can you give me some extra hints around that as well kurai?

Yadot
18-12-05, 00:55
Also should I pick City Mercs to start at MB or would that not be a good choice for the existing clans?

Ticallion
18-12-05, 01:36
Also just to add to the subtraction the world of neocron is filled with trees. So the oxygen level is always decreasing at all moments, and when you create a new char someone else is dieing so make sure that you both make ur chars at the same time that way neither of u will die when either 1 creates a runner. Also if you are thinking about being a driver you must get filters for your exhaust fumes or i will hunt u down bcuz it kills people who are trying to pharm and breathe and do all that good stuff.

Yadot
18-12-05, 05:20
wow ur are just as nutty as Dev.

Yadot
25-12-05, 23:41
Ok I am back on!! I have just had my first buyg in under 5 secounds of play no matter though I am going to stick with it. Anyway I made a spy in City Merc he will be a driver/hacker so I will hopefully see you all around