PDA

View Full Version : New subskill

tarasm
15-12-05, 00:16
I was thinking if there was a subskill that makes SI go down faster like after teleport,death or lom.Give me your thoughts.

Whitestuff
15-12-05, 00:19
I was thinking if there was a subskill that makes SI go down faster like after teleport,death or lom.Give me your thoughts.

Nah, SI is about where it needs to be in terms of length. It is a deterent to keep you going to safe zones on teleports and it is a "setback" for when you die so you aren't just immediately back in the action, and most of all, it is a deterent to keep you from Lomming your skills all over the place. Shorten the times and people will abuse the hell out of it, even if they do have to gimp to use the skill.

tarasm
15-12-05, 00:21
Nah, SI is about where it needs to be in terms of length. It is a deterent to keep you going to safe zones on teleports and it is a "setback" for when you die so you aren't just immediately back in the action, and most of all, it is a deterent to keep you from Lomming your skills all over the place. Shorten the times and people will abuse the hell out of it, even if they do have to gimp to use the skill.
Guess you are right,Didnt think of it that way.

vashtyphoon78
15-12-05, 04:40
Lol, when i was a little noob i thought the 'Synaptic Accelerator' did just that. accelerated your synap wait, so you didnt have to wait as long.

:lol:

tarasm
15-12-05, 05:57
Lol, when i was a little noob i thought the 'Synaptic Accelerator' did just that. accelerated your synap wait, so you didnt have to wait as long.

:lol:
Lolol