PDA

View Full Version : Blacxk Screen Sync'd loggons (Possible Bug)

DARK_Overfiend
14-12-05, 23:57
i dont know if anyone else has noticed this but i get this alot.
and ive tried a full files intregety checks, reinstalls. the works.
and it still happens.

basically u try and logg on and well "black screen syncronizing (forever)" u press esc and try to relog same again and again even after a full 10 mins without loggong or even the simple client fully close down and back up job. it doesnt logg on. and even switching accounts doesnt help.

but one thing odd is my mates said they saw me where i was last but i cudnt do anything cos i was black screen sync'd , but for some reason when i pressed F11 (options menu) u heard it bleep like it was showing as usual.

but then after hours u figure i wanna play NC , try it and it works , just not always on the chars u wanna logg on and if u logged off to switch sometimes you'd get the same black screen sync.

i know atleast 4 other of my mates who have been getting this.
a mate of myne said it took him a full 20 mins to get in the game other night ago.

Kierz
15-12-05, 01:45
lol..... most of the time when I try and login I get this, or the usual all stats say 0 and I have 50/50 health + in sync... I think everyone gets these ALL the time.

LTA
15-12-05, 04:31
I have to restart my pc to solve that problem, encountered it today couldnt log a single char across accounts on any server.