PDA

View Full Version : event? today?

ZoVoS
14-12-05, 22:34
is there an event on terra today... i only ask cos i wana get back on the dance pad practicing for next week. but i dont wana miss an event.

get back to u in 5 mins. hope theres a reply

BTW when i get a defenate reply feel free to lock the thread

scarshapedstar
14-12-05, 22:35
no, go back to your DDR

giga191
14-12-05, 22:41
lol dance pad 0o

maybe you should stop that even if there isn't an event....

ZoVoS
14-12-05, 22:50
not ddr its dance stage euromix ^_^

oh and er nobody answered my question (or did they?)

Spermy
14-12-05, 23:07
not ddr its dance stage euromix ^_^

oh and er nobody answered my question (or did they?)

I own at that!

My GF has it and i'm on it more than her... - and this is a metal/trancehead. :P

She's emo... at least she has an excuse... :P

ROCKETH THE HELL ON MY FRIEND!

Spermy
14-12-05, 23:10
Event apparently mate...

Hell-demon
14-12-05, 23:21
eeeewwww emo!

Spermy your better than that o_O

vashtyphoon78
14-12-05, 23:28
theres supposed to be an event today...says Chenoa... O_o

Clive tombstone
14-12-05, 23:39
Fuck, I have night classes tonight, tell me what happens.

Hell-demon
14-12-05, 23:44
I got work to do.....
:(

wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh (http://www.greasymoose.com/flash/noooooo.html)

Tratos
14-12-05, 23:45
Theres an event now....and has been for the last 45 minutes.

ZoVoS
15-12-05, 00:04
FFS is it over?

Foo
15-12-05, 00:14
Yep Pro won Got the data from denton and captured him .

Tratos
15-12-05, 00:19
Well both sides sort of won as the Dome saved Priston aswell.

Toxen
15-12-05, 00:46
DoY won?.... i saw them retreating was lovely playing my droner out there for a change, capped a few doy in the ass with a raptor dunno how many went down wen i put a couple of revenges into the mix certainly dented someones health.

Regards your freindly neighbourhood droners

Spermy
15-12-05, 01:00
eeeewwww emo!

Spermy your better than that o_O

Yeah... Everytime I go to teh ritz in manchester it's like... OMG alex you need to dress like that cool kid does!

No thankies.

:P

I like my own style thanks

cRazy-
15-12-05, 05:11
That event wasnt anything special at all.

SorkZmok
15-12-05, 08:13
Was quite chaotic, that event. And i don't wanna know how many people fucked over their SL and/or had their belts hacked by some sneaky ally. o_O

Fataled and got killed myself in the end. There's a 100 SL belt with a 4 slot blessed deflector in it somewhere in the prison. :)

But in the end, events are rare. Don't like em? Leave. Some people might enjoy them.

Spermy
15-12-05, 10:12
That event wasnt anything special at all.

Was fun. For those of us who weren't LE'd and at the enemy heal point calling them DoY Nubs. Pot. Kettle. Black. :p

Was quite chaotic, that event. And i don't wanna know how many people fucked over their SL and/or had their belts hacked by some sneaky ally. o_O

I lost my Resist boost - no biggy - but it's only one of the 8 people in the team who did it. =/

Fataled and got killed myself in the end. There's a 100 SL belt with a 4 slot blessed deflector in it somewhere in the prison. :)

Died - Gr'ed out instead of the rez. All imps popped out. Then I fatalled on the way in - relogged in the center which ,meant that I was behing the geometry for the entrance, and i got stuck in the wall. Reset position and finally got back - took m 10 mins in all - quite a slog when there's an event you wanna get back to. There's a belt with my tags in. :p

But in the end, events are rare. Don't like em? Leave. Some people might enjoy them.

Was a good idea - somewhat Chaotic and I couldn't make our objective fella out at all :P

Spermy
15-12-05, 10:16
Edit - Dbl Post.

cRazy-
15-12-05, 11:38
Im a pro DDR player :cool: ive entered a lot of competitions with pretty plausible cash prizes

/me stabs anyone who takes the piss >:0

n3m
15-12-05, 11:40
Was fun. For those of us who weren't LE'd and at the enemy heal point calling them DoY Nubs. Pot. Kettle. Black. :p

:lol:

I was suprised at the amount of monks, or lack thereof. 't Was nice
Shame 2 chars got stuck in sync, and the only other I could use was my le'd droner who got ********** by the prison guards.. :p

Oh and spermy you were at the wrong entrance ;)

//edit
Oh and we were supposed to wait at CA HQ, but the cunts didnt show up :/

Spermy
15-12-05, 11:44
:lol:

I was suprised at the amount of monks, or lack thereof. 't Was nice
Shame 2 chars got stuck in sync, and the only other I could use was my le'd droner who got ********** by the prison guards.. :p

Oh and spermy you were at the wrong entrance ;)

Yeah - I was trying to keep that one quiet :p I only realised that AFTER i saw the bots upon my respawn... SHUSH YOU!

//edit
Oh and we were supposed to wait at CA HQ, but the cunts didnt show up :/

Yeah - twas a good turnout too wasn't it - and crazy- You don't have to justify yerself to me :p Good on ya for making money by pissing about on games :p

Still a nub tho :D

ZoVoS
15-12-05, 14:11
Im a pro DDR player :cool: ive entered a lot of competitions with pretty plausible cash prizes

/me stabs anyone who takes the piss >:0

u cant stab anybody . o_O ur le'd u nib

:p hehehehehehe

cRazy-
15-12-05, 16:37
As soon as my LE comes out in one dex level im stabbing a 24 pack of cutlery into Zovos' forehead.

Preach
15-12-05, 16:48
Yeah... Everytime I go to teh ritz in manchester it's like... OMG alex you need to dress like that cool kid does!

No thankies.

:P

I like my own style thanks

The Ritz manchester is fuckin wank

Spermy
15-12-05, 17:08

It's the only rocknight open on a monday thats half decent :p

And if you aint noticed - most rockclubs/nites around there are wank. The music is good, the beer is cheap and my mates are there, not arsed about the club, just that I'm out with my mates :p

Preach
15-12-05, 17:11
Ita awful place. Last time i was there a little fight broke out and the DJ turned the music off until it was over.......Gayness. Go to the Witchwood in Ashton on a friday. Owns

Spermy
15-12-05, 17:34
Ita awful place. Last time i was there a little fight broke out and the DJ turned the music off until it was over.......Gayness. Go to the Witchwood in Ashton on a friday. Owns

Pshh - rockworld on a friday - Has to be done :p

Yeah - I went just before i went into hospital - week before halloween? Massive bust up, had to get in between the two fuckers to stop them killing eachother. Not nice at all.

Then the pigs came and one of the buggers ran off :p Looking oh-so inconspicuous with blood all over, missing teeth and a messed up face.

Hell-demon
15-12-05, 17:39
Niddy lives in Manchester...hed sort them out.....

though he does despise Birmingham..... :mad:

Me and you Niddy the bullring, pistols at dawn :wtf:

Preach
15-12-05, 17:40
Pshh - rockworld on a friday - Has to be done :p

Yeah - I went just before i went into hospital - week before halloween? Massive bust up, had to get in between the two fuckers to stop them killing eachother. Not nice at all.

Then the pigs came and one of the buggers ran off :p Looking oh-so inconspicuous with blood all over, missing teeth and a messed up face.

JIllys!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet you even go Rock Kitchen dont you...dont you..................... my god

Hell-demon
15-12-05, 17:47
Academy in Birmingham.....fucking dive

RogerRamjet
15-12-05, 17:55

No, go to Scu Bar on Wednesdays when "I Could Care Less" is on.

Ofcourse, its for people with good taste :p

Preach
15-12-05, 18:05
No, go to Scu Bar on Wednesdays when "I Could Care Less" is on.

Ofcourse, its for people with good taste :p

Satans Hollow ftw