PDA

View Full Version : Multiple (at least 2) quickbelts ?

nobody2004
14-12-05, 14:45
KK please, would it be possible to have multiple (at least 2) quickbelts ?

Kind of tired of moving around my shortcut items beetween different setups :(

Switching beetween belts could be supported by some Alt+0 ... Alt+9 shortcut.

Switching directly to an item in a different belt could be supported by it's corresponding shortcut, like alt+23 for the third item in the 2nd belt.

TIA :)

nEo-1664
14-12-05, 14:51
been wanting this since NC1! Cant see it happening, but would love to see it in-game!

Spermy
14-12-05, 14:52
Thought about this myself - it's a good idea - do you think maybe one safeslot also?

I thought about multiple slots...

On the second - Pro - you get to keep another item safe

Cons.

Extra effort of alt+xing
A little hard to manouvre when using alt and numbers already, serious finger athletics.

THE WINKEY!

Or y'know, just keep the one slot.

nobody2004
14-12-05, 14:58
Cons.

Extra effort of alt+xing
A little hard to manouvre when using alt and numbers already, serious finger athletics.

You alt+ just once (to get to the corresponding belt).

Then you 0-9 (or mouse scroll) just as you used to, within than belt.

What about that ? :D

Spermy
14-12-05, 15:07
thats good - stops overly quick switching too :P Sure belts should get benfits, but they should also have thier drawbacks.

james_finn
14-12-05, 15:08
this has been bounced around quite a few times since nc1. Id love another quickbelt I could put all of my combat buffs into so I would have to swap out spells to buff people. But it always comes down to the same thing, monks would be overpowered as they wouldnt need to put psi boosters into the quickbelt they could just have a whole quickbelt full of them, and switch to them as they are needed!

Spermy
14-12-05, 15:10
Maybe delay the switch by a set time?

Dribble Joy
14-12-05, 15:16
Dunno, I'd rather the requirement for so many slots to be reduced. PPUs need so many different items, but they could be compressed into a fewer number.