PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Holger?

sultana
14-12-05, 13:23
Is it possible to contact him directly? Does he have an email addess in which we can send to or does he read his forum pms (if it's open)?

sl33py
14-12-05, 13:26
Why would you, a player, need to contact the CEO of a firm? Do you have business proposals, important meetings to setup with him? o_O

If yes, you'd have a way to contact him. If you're just a player, name one good reason why you should be able to contact him? :rolleyes:

Player - KK relations go trough the forum, and support :o

sultana
14-12-05, 13:31
It's just a question.

TheRaven
14-12-05, 13:36
I remember Sleep's post from a long time ago...
Seems he hasn't changed a bit...

anyway...

sl33py
14-12-05, 13:43
hey raven long time no see huh :)

well Okay, it's just a question, my post is just an answer containing counter-questions.

Let's just say handing over means of direct contact of your personal god Holger is a bad idea for tons of reasons. Starting with total spammage and distraction of every possible wanker. Leaving him with headaches of people calling and saying "omfg kos you i gotz teh ppu not dead!!!111Oneone1!!", furthermore distracting him from doing his job, which imo he is doing very well atm.

Haven't seen so much positive posts and "I'm are teh backz0r ph34r meh"-threads in a long time.

So let's just say: try to solve your problem, sell your idea trough the regular forseen channels that are the forum and support@neocron.com

my 1euro and 5 cents