PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] F.E.T.I.S.H. recruiting once more

Bugs Gunny
14-12-05, 10:44
Due to losing some players to the dreaded reload nightmare, fetish is once more recruiting members.

It's max 15 players as each player will have their own specific clanrankname.

Please pm me if you are interested, we'll hold a little interview, which includes a few duels and a test in how "sexualy deviant" you actualy are.
Spies and Pe's only.

Assman, you'll be needed to test sexual deviancy ;-)

And guys... please bring lube, i still have headaches from the screaming at the last recruiting session.......

Clobber
14-12-05, 15:39
Are u staying CM bugs ?

SorkZmok
14-12-05, 16:45
Uh, no more CM. Black dragon if i can recall correct.

And Bugs, there's this one guy whose name i just forgot, he told me he was gonna get invited to fetish. Please no! Don't do that, he's the most annoying person ever and and god damn bad pvper.

Shit, what was his name again? :lol:

Foo
14-12-05, 17:14
F^^^K (i let u fill in the blanks), im pretty sure thats who u ment, iirc i rember u talking about it on help :p

Bugs Gunny
14-12-05, 17:26
Basicaly the CM high command thought that we did not reflect the military conduct they expected of their soldiers.

In effect it was assman running round but naked during a faction meeting screaming "oh look at my shiny buns... weeeheeeee !!!" that made them feel that way.

But let's not get into wild accusations here :-)

Most thought Black Dragon was best, some wanted the stay CM and then one thought Tsunami. Since we are doing more drugs than an incontinent 98 year old needs diapers, and we are all pes black dragon is a cool option.
PE pa, drugs, badboy immage, extortion, prostitution, crime, contract killings, mobbosses.....
Plus, it's a pretty small faction that could use a bit of life. Seems like the new guy in black dragon is not one to mess with either. The kid has some serious balls.

RogerRamjet
14-12-05, 18:38
Uh, no more CM. Black dragon if i can recall correct.

And Bugs, there's this one guy whose name i just forgot, he told me he was gonna get invited to fetish. Please no! Don't do that, he's the most annoying person ever and and god damn bad pvper.

Shit, what was his name again? :lol:

Nobby?

silent000
14-12-05, 18:39
well if i can get my fat ass to BD then i wudnt mind showing you how i PvP, and join ur clan!

Matthew.v.smith
14-12-05, 22:09
Need a tank ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
14-12-05, 23:47
Due to losing some players to the dreaded reload nightmare, fetish is once more recruiting members.

It's max 15 players as each player will have their own specific clanrankname.

Please pm me if you are interested, we'll hold a little interview, which includes a few duels and a test in how "sexualy deviant" you actualy are.
Spies and Pe's only.

Assman, you'll be needed to test sexual deviancy ;-)

And guys... please bring lube, i still have headaches from the screaming at the last recruiting session.......
Im still against BD, TS seams like a much more fitting group for FETISH.

pabz
15-12-05, 00:25
no tanks aloud?

Asurmen Spec Op
15-12-05, 00:59
no tanks aloud?
Thats what we said

Spermy
15-12-05, 01:27
Thats what we said

Yawn...
Shame that...

:p

So we're on teh same side... Ish... right?

Asurmen Spec Op
15-12-05, 01:49
Yawn...
Shame that...

:p

FETISH doesnt work within faction rules.

Foo
15-12-05, 03:25

Thats why fetish turned up with DoY tonight for the event :wtf:

Asurmen Spec Op
15-12-05, 03:26
Not my problem because I wont ally with doy clans

SorkZmok
15-12-05, 09:40
What do you want us to do next time? Stand in the middle and just get shot by both sides? o_O

.hack//sign
15-12-05, 09:58
well shit,maybe i should join^_^ kapow will vouch for my skills(both types :D )

Bugs Gunny
15-12-05, 10:23
Last night we were present at the event, since we kinda promised the egm's we wouldn't disrupt them anymore but actively help out at events.
In fact it was a FETISH that reached the to be extracted personel first :D

Tanks are not allowed because they are plain fat and thus not as sexy as spies and pes.
Monks are not allowed since they are men in dresses, and even we have our limits to what we can tollerate.

I'm not so sure that the people in the dome will be so glad that we are now in black dragon. Basicaly we are a crimering, we WILL push drugs in the true hardselling way : "Buy or Die"
Other black dragons are cool, as long as they don't move into our market too much. Crahn... well they are silly religious fanatics who just don't know any better, but we will gently remove any robewearing madman from the stage that we encounter.
As long as pro or anti clans pay us protection money in drugs they are not going to be killed. We have no interest in the current war, we are only interested in obtaining a share of the market and we look forward to opening business in pepper park.

Foo
15-12-05, 17:50
Yawn...
Shame that...

What do you want us to do next time? Stand in the middle and just get shot by both sides? o_O

hence why i posted that ^^ , but tbh couldnt give a monkeys who side u was on , u do what u like , not like i pay your subs. Gl in ya new home.

Bugs Gunny
15-12-05, 18:56
Our home is still empty.
No furniture, nothing.

We need to get jobs.......

BTW, to all black dragons, i'm running in the election. I'm paying 100k to all black dragons who can prove they vote for me (i lookd at citycom you vote, you get cash). May the best man win :D

Hell-demon
15-12-05, 19:01
aaawwww Bugs you rock!

SorkZmok
15-12-05, 19:08
Bugs, i'll auction some shit these days to get us some money for the new clan apt if needed.

Anyone wants to by a 3 slot fully artifact holy pestilence from nc1? :lol:

Dargeshaad
15-12-05, 21:10
artifact holy pestilence
You're auctioning off bugs? :eek:

Blausiegel
15-12-05, 21:48
Damn...i have thought alot lately of joining FETISH with Behemoth.
But this no Tank thingy is a pain in the arse! :(

Well, aslong as you guys are around, there is always someone to fight with so its not THAT bad ;)

Regard
Blausiegel

Bugs Gunny
15-12-05, 21:54
Don't start auctioning shit off, i can stull rip appart the fetish club in MB, that place has a couple mil worht of furniture and shit in it.

The doy clanappartements suck. I'll have to realy put my interior decorating skills into it.

Also the living strippers..... they won't come along...

I so wish we could have a BD epic appy....

hey.... maybe we should do it, one epic appartement as the public club?
With that one i can do...... great things.....

Blausiegel
15-12-05, 23:18
I got a nice BD epic app Bugs...pm me with what you like to pay for it and with good chances its yours ;)

Hell-demon
16-12-05, 01:17
Get a better looking Jake Hard too

Asurmen Spec Op
16-12-05, 05:24
I would still like to state that BD is a horrible Faction for FETISH, wich I considered a clan that showed that RP and PVP can exist, I guess I was wrong.

SorkZmok
16-12-05, 09:21
I would still like to state that BD is a horrible Faction for FETISH, wich I considered a clan that showed that RP and PVP can exist, I guess I was wrong.
Why not BD? We got drugs, girls, money. Seems fine to me. o_O

Ryen
16-12-05, 09:26
Why not BD? We got drugs, girls, money. Seems fine to me. o_O

Yes, but your main purpose (hired mercenaries) is gone.

SorkZmok
16-12-05, 09:36
Well, i can't speak for everyone in fetish, but MY main purpose is drugs and homegirls. :)

AND HOMEBOYS, WHERE'S MY HOMEBOYS KK!!!

Dargeshaad
16-12-05, 10:00
Yes, but your main purpose (hired mercenaries) is gone.
Now they can be manwhores for hire and assman can be their PIMP :lol:

SorkZmok
16-12-05, 11:46
I still didn't duel you. Or did i?

Just came to my mind. :)

Dargeshaad
16-12-05, 21:05
I still didn't duel you. Or did i?

Just came to my mind. :)
Nop, I haven't had any reasons to log in the last week or so and don't really see myself playing this game as long as the reload fucks it all up

tarasm
17-12-05, 02:20
Now they can be manwhores for hire and assman can be their PIMP :lol:

Asurmen Quit like 4 hours ago on english communtiy talk.

Matthew.v.smith
17-12-05, 11:38
Asurmen Quit like 4 hours ago on english communtiy talk.

This is getting kinda rediculous now, I did like the Reload animations and such, but if it's upsetting people THIS much then I really think something needs to be done right now, NOW, before we AGAIN lose half of the community, remember NC1 300 people online generally at Peak, boom NC2 problems and bugs came with it and people's cry's for changes were ignored (C2P etc) this instantly lost about 150 people, so NC2 waddled on with about 160 at peak time, boom NC 2.1 and wow we get 330 people online at peak time and even 150 off peak, people are again all happy and fuzzy inside except for 1 thing, the Reload....anyone want to finish this story or can we all see what's going to happen again?

basically KK make some excellent improvements, and then seem to throw in a bad element which scares more people off than it attracts, when we all scream "omg get rid of this etc it's losing players" it seems like they ignore for ages and when they do act it's too late (PayByCash came far too late for some and C2P is still as fucked up as ever)

M.

Edit - I still like the Reload animations and think they look sweet etc, but people are very upset and need some kind of fix before we go back to NC2 populations, the reload does indeed unballance everything too, I was fighting Mystic-Crusaders monk in NF and every time I was about to win, he would either begin a heal and start attacking right after or just heal and re shelter -Def, that's fine, but he deliberatly waited for my Reload meaning I was powerless to do anything but run around hoping he would miss as his heal brought him up to half health again and he was plugging me with his spell, so yes, against anything but Hybrids i'm fine (even APU's tend to be incredibly easy to kill, you just have to get the shot's in before they react)

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 12:00
The greatest clan Terra has ever seen dieing due to reloading guns :(

Matthew.v.smith
17-12-05, 12:03
The greatest clan Terra has ever seen dieing due to reloading guns :(

Wouldent go that far lol, but they are good yes.

Bugs Gunny
17-12-05, 17:58
I don't feel like playing much either.

It's not that they put it in, it's that they totaly refuse to acknowledge the ballancing problem and their "fix" solves nothing about the fundamental problem.

When a small clan like FETISH looses 3 players due to reload..... I wonder how many will there be in other clans? You can't realy force all the tank-pe-spy players to play monks all the time....

Anyway, untill KK has something DECENT as a reload fix i'm gonna go dormant a while.

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 19:24
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*slashes wrists*

SorkZmok
17-12-05, 19:50
I don't feel like playing much either.

It's not that they put it in, it's that they totaly refuse to acknowledge the ballancing problem and their "fix" solves nothing about the fundamental problem.

When a small clan like FETISH looses 3 players due to reload..... I wonder how many will there be in other clans? You can't realy force all the tank-pe-spy players to play monks all the time....

Anyway, untill KK has something DECENT as a reload fix i'm gonna go dormant a while.Same here. I rarely log in still and if i do i just pvp until i run into the usual monk armies, then hunt for some time, then log off again. :(

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 19:57
Lets put FETISH on hold until KK decides it wants our kind of players.

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 20:02
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 20:05
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
I still love you though :)

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 20:06
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 20:07
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
:(:(

Irony was I got 6PMs withen half an hour of my leaving thread, and I still havent read them all

Bugs Gunny
17-12-05, 20:53
Hey, at least we're still here logging on sometimes., 4 of FETISH allready quit the game indefinitely due to the reload idiocy.
What's the point in trying to pretend they'll fix it?

IF they ever ballance the game out again we can go back full force, the idea won't die, it'll just be asleep.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-12-05, 20:59
Hey, at least we're still here logging on sometimes., 4 of FETISH allready quit the game indefinitely due to the reload idiocy.
What's the point in trying to pretend they'll fix it?

IF they ever ballance the game out again we can go back full force, the idea won't die, it'll just be asleep.
tis unfortunate

Hell-demon
17-12-05, 21:26
The idea of sexing people will never sleep!

THE_TICK!!!!
19-12-05, 05:36
Our home is still empty.
No furniture, nothing.

We need to get jobs.......

BTW, to all black dragons, i'm running in the election. I'm paying 100k to all black dragons who can prove they vote for me (i lookd at citycom you vote, you get cash). May the best man win :D hmm ill pay 200k, VOTE FOR ME :p

THE_TICK!!!!
19-12-05, 05:45
HEH ive been leveling my monks, and building shit, fuckin reload is ********, at times ive thought of closing up shop as well...............

Dogface
20-12-05, 01:41
Although I'm not on your server, (stil find Fetish pretty cool though :p ) if you all go dormant or quit or whatever, KK will be all like "Oh yeah nevermind about fixing the reload times, they're all quitting anyway. In a few weeks we'll have driven those wretched reticule classes out of Neocron for good !! Monks forever !!" or something. So yeah, don't quit guys. Stay so you can say you lived through it :lol:

Black Mamba
20-12-05, 11:02
i have been on most days depending on how long it takes for an apu hybrid to kill me then i log off. yesterday i lasted 10mins online

solling
23-12-05, 02:39
reload got fixed ? no ? people do go omg i dont get what i want i QUIT sometimes a little to fast

Bugs Gunny
23-12-05, 03:17
3 aren't comming back.

Dogface
03-01-06, 07:31
Even though it's fixed?
BTW, has the F.E.T.I.S.H slot been filled yet? Not asking to join because yah I don't play Terra as a main but I'd like to know who made it.

Bugs Gunny
03-01-06, 09:52
There's me, mortiis, sweet leaf, packin pe.
Then Littleterror rerolled his pe as it would take him less time to cap than to fix his faction symp with bd using the npc missions.
Kid kapow, Average Joe are MIA and still CM (probably will be very hard if they come back to get them into BD).
Assurmen is playing FOMK.
Fireproof is playing EVE online.

Bugs Gunny
16-01-06, 10:10
We're back in business.
After we all took a course in hardselling techniques we're running around the wastes and in pepper park with the moto : "Buy or Die"
Drugs are sold for 2k per hit.

We're still looking for new members. A short neofrag session and interview about your lack of morals and values is all it takes to get in.
Spies and Pes only as usual.

cRazy-
16-01-06, 12:20
Meh i'll happily buy some drugs if I ever come across you anywhere, I actually want them.

But remember, keep to your word of buy or die or you'll lose business.

*slaps gunnar in the head*

Bugs Gunny
16-01-06, 12:34
Buying just one drug won't cut it when you're a capped char.
We're talking stacks of 249 then. which is 500k cold hard cash.

cRazy-
16-01-06, 12:55
I might be tempted if the situation ever arises.

Bugs Gunny
20-01-06, 12:58
Still recruiting, but slots are filling up fast.
This week we have 3 new recruits and one returning member.
The current rules state 15 members , each getting his own clanrank title.
Spies and Pes only.

I would like to remind the aplicants that we ARE seen as evil by a lot of people, once you wear the badge you will be attacked by everyone except other black dragon.
To those that claim we are griefers and gankers, i suggest you let them open the neocron encyclopedia and look up the term "Black Dragon".

"Can you refuse our offer?” Where man goes you will find those of ill repute, the people outside of the law. Men and women who create their own society within society. They follow their own rules, answer only to themselves. The Black Dragon Clan is just this, a society of its own within Neocron.

RogerRamjet
20-01-06, 13:13
Count me in :D

Finally got my ass in gear and rolled a new PE.

(Bye bye Father Jack ^^ )

Blausiegel
20-01-06, 15:04
Hello there!
Bugs, still recruiting?
Will roll a PE over the weekend because Behemoth makes me angry at the moment.
Would like to join you if possible.

Regards
Blausiegel

Bugs Gunny
20-01-06, 15:44
Duel one of us in nf on a combat char first. Oh and we'll need proof of your total lack of morals and ethics too. You will be dealing drugs to innocent people, extorting and killing.

Blausiegel
20-01-06, 15:52
Well, i do remember duelling you and Fireproof some time ago in NF.
But sure, duelling is fine...

...and killing is fine aswell. :angel:

Bugs Gunny
20-01-06, 15:58
Good, because Fireproof is returning today and he'll be rusty the first few hours. Maybe we should gang up on him then so we can get a fighting chance :D

Blausiegel
20-01-06, 16:04
Man, i am rusty myself but i'll do my best! ;)

Black Mamba
20-01-06, 17:53
atlast fetish is returning back to normal

SorkZmok
20-01-06, 17:58
I'm back aswell. Kinda. Mars is complete bullshit so i just lommed Stardust to First Love. Pwns. I need a lot of training though, been playing h-c tank the last weeks and havent really had any good pvp since. :)

Bugs Gunny
20-01-06, 17:59
Woohoo :-)

And here people were thinking the wastes and pp3 were unsafe allready :D

THE_TICK!!!!
21-01-06, 06:02
lol had fun last night, and tonight is gonna be OFF THE CHAIN !!! if i was terra i wouldn't even log in tonight, its just not fair for them :D

THE_TICK!!!!
21-01-06, 06:03
btw kid, you have ENTIRELY to many posts my man :)

cRazy-
21-01-06, 13:36
Total Posts: 4,122 (8.62 posts per day)
DAYUM

edit:

my posts:
Total Posts: 415 (8.02 posts per day)

not far behind :p

Bugs Gunny
21-01-06, 14:42
There's only 1 spot left if the potential recruits make it in the next few days.

(that's counting all the guys that have a guaranteed spot on their leveling pes junkie and roger).

Maybe it's time for ziccy to come back to neocron.

Tratos
21-01-06, 15:32
Nice to see fetish expanding - are you gonna need more speeder bikes? ;)

Bugs Gunny
21-01-06, 15:59
Nope.
I ordered a total of 12 quads for the guys and 3500 drugs from a new subcontractor.
Got a few hc pes with revelers so i guess your rhino selling business will boom :D

giga191
21-01-06, 17:05
Remember guys, if Zeltarg offers you drugs, it's un-polite and un-wise to refuse ;)

a quick 'lol' does not get taken lightly

ZoVoS
22-01-06, 04:06
n there was me thinking i was the worlds greatest spammer :rolleyes: (5.12 posts per day) if i add that to my old fourm acount ime like 0.5 a day lol

p.s. you should all flight asult gliders... just because it would be hilarious to see 4-5 of them shooting at the same time at a single monk n the monk not getting range on you =]

cRazy-
22-01-06, 07:49
a quick 'lol' does not get taken lightly

Zeltarg is so gonna get lol'd.

SorkZmok
22-01-06, 13:26
btw kid, you have ENTIRELY to many posts my man :)Hah, if you take into account that i was banned for about 10 months and couldn't post, my post count whould so pwn Bugs.
:lol:

Can't wait till we all got our quads. It's gonna be hilarious having a gang of PEs speeding around the map. :)

RogerRamjet
22-01-06, 21:07
If its possible Kid, spec for reveller gunnage.

Bugs Gunny
22-01-06, 21:23
87hc, 56transport 102force, pop a beast, gun it like a hc pe, or just do it wihtout the beast

SorkZmok
22-01-06, 22:09
How much h-c caps the reveller gun?

Dunno how much i could actually spec, the FL setup got zero bonus to transport or resist force so those 2 arent that high already.

ZoVoS
22-01-06, 22:16
damage on one REALY doesnt matter

its all to do with weplore, and being on a pe you should have plenty of that... if u are on a tank with low weplore the time it takes for the ret to lock is painfully slow... the damage stays pritty constant with high hc

Btw

why are tanks not alowed in fetish =\

RogerRamjet
22-01-06, 22:39
With vehicle cannons i think once u can use it you cap it.

Bugs Gunny
23-01-06, 03:36
You don't cap it once you can use it.
Slapping on a beast realy makes a difference for freq and reticle closing.

Why are tanks not allowed to join fetish?
Because we can't cary around heavy hc tank pas , we die enough as it is trying to retrieve fallen comrades belts, we don't have ppus so we gr out to get pokes. TH should pay us for making the place alive.

ZoVoS
23-01-06, 04:29
You don't cap it once you can use it.
Slapping on a beast realy makes a difference for freq and reticle closing.

the secret imo is WEPLORE aposed to HC when ur compairing to a tank. this is because my tank with 0 weplore (when he was meele pure) took forever to close the ret. HC pe's should get the best freq/aiming than any tank.

although weplore is les effective. you get alot more point total on a pe than on a tank

Vehicle Weapons:
These use the same skills as Heavy Weapons. I.e. The TL18 gun on the Combat Hovertec is the same as a TL18 Cannon.
Heavy Weapon Frequency:
Skill Factors involved: 0.5(50%) HC + 0.4(40%) WEP
Heavy Weapon Handling:
Skill Factors involved: 0.6(60%) HC + 0.35(35%) WEP + 0.35(35%) STR

Why are tanks not allowed to join fetish?
Because we can't cary around heavy hc tank pas , we die enough as it is trying to retrieve fallen comrades belts, we don't have ppus so we gr out to get pokes. TH should pay us for making the place alive.

what if you had apartments full of pa n didnt realy care if u go losing a few :angel:

bah i think u should all go copbots back in CA =[ regiser you clan as infultrating the dome with Chenoa (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=131003)

and then request a EGM event in which you are all turned into CA in your clan apt. all your simps are reset to CA and you run around the dome slaurtering ppl in copbot armour with a few copbots and CA guards help :angel:

:angel: argue the drugdealing was only your cover story =]

and then when in CA :D you could let tanks join

Bugs Gunny
23-01-06, 09:13
After gettign all ranks sorted and taking into account two reserved spots for leveling pes there is 4 spots left.
Send aplications via dm ingame to a member (that's not afk waitign off sl) or via pm on the forums.

SorkZmok
23-01-06, 11:15
Zovos, roll a PE if you ain't got one. It's not like it's hard to cap one...

:)

And i got my quad now, it's so much fun!

If i think of it, 6 PEs on quads rushing cycrow and then trying to get away alive 'cause we get PPU-zerged, that's gonna be a pain in the ass finding the right quad. Haha.

Bugs Gunny
23-01-06, 12:32
Hey, do you think when a real bikergang gets out of the bar, all drunk, they don't have problems finding their bikes?

unreal
23-01-06, 14:20
If Steben was around, they would all have problems, he would have stolen them all. :D

RogerRamjet
23-01-06, 14:21
If i think of it, 6 PEs on quads rushing cycrow and then trying to get away alive 'cause we get PPU-zerged, that's gonna be a pain in the ass finding the right quad. Haha.

Haha, the quads obviously have to be in 1 nice neet line, and the Benny Hill theme has to be played in the background.

Ras Klaat
23-01-06, 14:48
Haha, the quads obviously have to be in 1 nice neet line, and the Benny Hill theme has to be played in the background.
ahh man classic i would pay anything to see that happen lmao

Blausiegel
23-01-06, 15:22
My pe will be Reveler gunner/driver aswell, count me in for those dirty
chaincraft zergs! :lol:

SorkZmok
23-01-06, 19:12
Remember phaze musical chairs? The last round was classic. Was just hilarious how everyone on vent (and we had a load of people logged on then) burst out laughing when ace played the benny hill theme.

Shit, gotta watch that video again. :lol:

ZoVoS
24-01-06, 00:31
Zovos, roll a PE if you ain't got one. It's not like it's hard to cap one...

i have a pe revenge droner :angel: hehe hes so much fun. use a driver droner... the lack of weplore realy scrues up his gunning but i think i can prolly spec some wep and still cap ma revenge... with a DB that thing is seriously sweet. u can be a suicide bomber by db then launch a drone n blow it up... SO MUCH FUN ARGH

and withough a CS its just not the same... n i cant aford to use a 4 drug setup... using mushrooms every time i wana PvP with a cs using pe :angel:

RogerRamjet
24-01-06, 01:22
Can he use a raptor zovos?

ZoVoS
24-01-06, 08:14
Can he use a raptor zovos?

dude a raptor is 120 dex isnt it?

i would have to hore his setup soooo bad to get 40 dex out of it

-=edit=- when i finaly cap =\ i could do it on 2 drugs, a white/red flash will get me 9, and i can get 111 base... but that will be a seriously gimped set up... if ur gona do that u may aswell go spy

Bugs Gunny
24-01-06, 08:40
Yeah, a driving revenge droner would be a nice addition.

ZoVoS
24-01-06, 10:10
ARGH ARGH ARGH

i can fine tune any bloody set up to alow me to fly a glider while being able to drone *bangs head against wall*

sure i could fly the noob glider but thats crap...

i need to somehow get
90 int
93 dex
60 str

withough drugs =[

totaly imposible on a spy because the str implants wont bring me near the 60 str required

on a pe because teh cyber eyes only add a 4 bonus i am always going to need atleast one drug...

dam the biaches if only mc5 were requiermentless i could get that one point in int i need from the hawkins then have the ultimate puccie hit n run character

Bugs Gunny
24-01-06, 10:18
Only two spots left in the clan, aply fast.
When you get a member vouching for you you'll get preference treatment. Other option is for you to ask a member for a NF session and then give some background info on who you are.

Also looking for a sponsor for some cheap €25 headset microphones, since we're out there with 7-8 people and only three speaking and just one other guy even listening in on vent. TYPING while pvping SUCKS ASS !!!

SorkZmok
24-01-06, 11:14
Only two spots left in the clan, aply fast.
When you get a member vouching for you you'll get preference treatment. Other option is for you to ask a member for a NF session and then give some background info on who you are.

Also looking for a sponsor for some cheap €25 headset microphones, since we're out there with 7-8 people and only three speaking and just one other guy even listening in on vent. TYPING while pvping SUCKS ASS !!!25€? I'm using a mic that cost me 5. I bought that about 3 years ago, it's still working perfect. :)

Too bad i can't get my isp to get my fucking connection working, it's 2.5 months now! Goddamn assholes. :mad:

Bugs Gunny
24-01-06, 11:28
Correction, you are *not* using your €5 microphone :D

eLcHi
24-01-06, 11:31
Too bad i can't get my isp to get my fucking connection working, it's 2.5 months now! Goddamn assholes. :mad:

How you post on the forums ?

SorkZmok
24-01-06, 11:33
How you post on the forums ?
56k until i get DSL. Finally. o_O

RogerRamjet
24-01-06, 12:50
My headset is held by cellotape :D

eLcHi
24-01-06, 13:18
56k until i get DSL. Finally. o_O

ouch !

My Headset is lying in front of me on the table and im using a different set of headphones for sound ;)

(I got a Medusa 5.1 Headset ... and wearing it for a longer time somehow makes my ears hurt ...)

Bugs Gunny
24-01-06, 13:22
Ok, one more spot filled.

1 more slot to fill untill FETISH is complete. (15 players)
Unfortunately that slot is rank 0, JANITOR.

Who wants it?

Blausiegel
24-01-06, 13:32
Would like to get that position with my pe.
Can duell one of Fetish this Day with my Tank Behemoth when i am online again.
The last days Packin and me had some fun also. ;)

Bugs Gunny
24-01-06, 13:47
Duel someone else, poor packin is playing from afghanistan, using a satelite connection which he has to share with some bandwidth hogs from the military.

Bugs Gunny
25-01-06, 09:48
Clan has reached its 15 player potential.
So, untill someone decides to leave or we unanimoulsy vote for a change of the 15-rule there will be no more recruiting.

pabz
26-01-06, 17:58
fetish :angel:

Ras Klaat
26-01-06, 18:31
FETISH = FF
shit sorry i got to take this After Dark hat off. :rolleyes:

npinchot
26-01-06, 18:59
FETISH = FF
Nah we would never say fetish is ff, fetish is much cooler. Although I wish Gunnar wouldn't pick on barter guys that run through PP :)

Bugs Gunny
26-01-06, 19:25
You be glad assman isn't around anymore, it saves you the humiliation of an unlubed poke with his "special" implant tool after death.

Anyway, ask FF if we're FF alts :D

And to the guy in the Dark hat.... we kosed you first :D

ZoVoS
27-01-06, 07:28
headsets 2 quid each in hyper value

netster
27-01-06, 09:52
FETISH = FF
nice try pal, but ..... no! :p

l8m0n
27-01-06, 10:54
FETISH = FF

Ras you are a n00b and comments like that prove it ;)

Ras Klaat
27-01-06, 15:26
Ras you are a n00b and comments like that prove it ;)

i guess some people failed to see the Sarcasm in my comment :rolleyes:
and i see lemon's vocabulary is wide and varied (eg: n00b) :rolleyes:

are you the same lemon that use to be in a clan in NC1 called 666 WTF Crew ?
do you know Mike ?

giga191
27-01-06, 19:16
ras klaat = proof that xbow isn't overpowered

cRazy-
27-01-06, 19:17
hahahahahahahahah

btw giga who are you in fetish?

giga191
27-01-06, 19:18
zeltarg

Ras Klaat
27-01-06, 20:16
:wtf:
well seeing as i used him for like a week when i got him up to lvl then went back to playing my tank and apu, it seems you would be talking out your ass ? never meet you b4.
but i love when people try to put others down about how they play in game, makes you feel real 1337 i bet.

Bugs Gunny
27-01-06, 20:38
Ras, you gotta admit that the xbow must have been a real letdown for you though.
I'm sure most good pes would win a duel with a tl92.

Dargeshaad
27-01-06, 20:59
More a proof of what I said earlier that not so good pvpers only get a marginal boost, since the aim is usually what seperates the good from the not so good pvpers.
If you can't aim, how can you exploit the extra damage potential of the xbow? Which is why good pvpers can beat not so good pvpers with weaker weapons, but still doesn't change the fact that they got a great advantage against other good pvpers

solling
27-01-06, 21:04
Ras, you gotta admit that the xbow must have been a real letdown for you though.

hmm i bet they woudlent :P

xyzzy
27-01-06, 22:09
xbow is overpowered with 20 shots and ability to snipe a doy bomber on the ceiling, good news tho pes die in 2 hits.

Bugs Gunny
27-01-06, 23:35
I'll snipe a bomber out of the sky with a wyat faster.
Check the resist of vehicles against xray before you say silly stuff like that

giga191
27-01-06, 23:47
i honestly don't know where all these people get these ideas from, i wouldn't be suprised if most of them had never seen an xbow before

Bugs Gunny
28-01-06, 00:46
If KK can guarantee me nothing bad will happen to my account i'll gladly let people try out my gunnar aegirson account and pvp some on it.

This means NOT just giving my details out to everyone.

giga191
28-01-06, 00:53
a lot of people were whining about Dargeshaad (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?u=15357) and his HL (spyware) back when he used to raid cycrow/crp. But i guess that's blown over that he doesn't do it any more, and the new flavour of the month is xbow since that's what people are dying to.

pabz
28-01-06, 01:53
a lot of people were whining about Dargeshaad (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?u=15357) and his HL (spyware) back when he used to raid cycrow/crp. But i guess that's blown over that he doesn't do it any more, and the new flavour of the month is xbow since that's what people are dying to.

next it will be a rog pe :angel:

Ras Klaat
28-01-06, 02:07

hmm i bet they woudlent :P

i admit that the xbow was a let down tbh it was not what i expected it to be.
i still prefer my Slasher PE dmg boost setup over xbow anyday.
i dont play my PE anymore cause i cant be bothered to fix him back to slasher or whatever else.

Bugs Gunny
28-01-06, 02:30
Euh... reimp two imps and take about 10 loms?

Dargeshaad
28-01-06, 10:18
Well I haven't actively PvP'ed in almost 5 months now, so maybe your answer is there

So you're telling me that the reason that most of FETISH already have or is actively trying to get WOC is because the xbow is a pretty gun? Stop kidding yourself....please :rolleyes:

giga191
28-01-06, 10:35
it's good for killing ppu buffed apus because of the force it does

Dargeshaad
28-01-06, 10:54
it's good for killing ppu buffed apus because of the force it does
Please correct if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the exec did just as much if not more force dmg than the xbow

Bugs Gunny
28-01-06, 13:02
The exec would be better for monks probably.
The xbow is realy good against almost all classes except spies.

giga191
28-01-06, 13:49
Please correct if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the exec did just as much if not more force dmg than the xbow probably, but i'd have to take an extra drug to use it

Bugs Gunny
28-01-06, 14:04
I'm against using more drugs, we're going through enough as it is.
The upkeep in drugs for fetish is mad.

Dargeshaad
28-01-06, 14:19
probably, but i'd have to take an extra drug to use it
Why do you have to take an extra drug? As far as I know you can use exec without any drugs at all...not very effectively though :lol:
But can easily make a decent setup with 1 or 2 drugs

giga191
28-01-06, 16:14
Why do you have to take an extra drug? As far as I know you can use exec without any drugs at all...not very effectively though :lol:
But can easily make a decent setup with 1 or 2 drugs with a whiteflash it's 2 drugs

SorkZmok
30-01-06, 10:41
Doh. Was gonna have some fun last night but i went down to -65 SL right after logging in (damn MB entrance) and Bugs wasnt around so i was stuck at TH.

Just deleted NC from my computer, i'll be back in 10 days. :(

RogerRamjet
30-01-06, 18:32
Doh. Was gonna have some fun last night but i went down to -65 SL right after logging in (damn MB entrance) and Bugs wasnt around so i was stuck at TH.

Just deleted NC from my computer, i'll be back in 10 days. :(

You did save the patches right?

SorkZmok
30-01-06, 19:04
You did save the patches right?

I burned 'em on CD and gave the CD to my housemates, not to give it back before i passed all my exams. :)

First one just done, yay. Was good. Could've been better though. :( I predict a B. Dammit.

Castr0
30-01-06, 19:11
Neocron is a pain for our studies :lol: , it shouldn't be legal :o
I do nearly the same for my exams, they are in September so I activate my account until half August, paying for 3 months or 1 month if necessary so they end at the right time, even if it is more expensive. O_o

edit : It worked for me last year :p , I hope it will this year too

SorkZmok
30-01-06, 23:38
Neocron is a pain for our studies :lol: , it shouldn't be legal :o
I do nearly the same for my exams, they are in September so I activate my account until half August, paying for 3 months or 1 month if necessary so they end at the right time, even if it is more expensive. O_o

edit : It worked for me last year :p , I hope it will this year tooSeeing that i pretty much wasted nearly 3 years playing way too much, this is my only chance. Well, it wasn't just NC, but fuck it. I'm fine now. :)

Living in a house with more then 15 other people helps alot though, once i start playing too much they unplug me. :lol:

Was some damn funny 3 years still. LAARD FTW!1

RogerRamjet
31-01-06, 12:47
Seeing that i pretty much wasted nearly 3 years playing way too much, this is my only chance. Well, it wasn't just NC, but fuck it. I'm fine now. :)

Living in a house with more then 15 other people helps alot though, once i start playing too much they unplug me. :lol:

Was some damn funny 3 years still. LAARD FTW!1

Haha, can you remember when you were on vent like "guys, ehh, my allowance came through, but ive got a problem. Ive got my booze and cigarettes, thats fine, but i dont have enough money between either NC.....or food. Hmm, guess im eating lentils this month" :D

cRazy-
31-01-06, 13:51
SorkZmok
Banned User

:(

RogerRamjet
31-01-06, 14:11
Ach, he mentioned an explode somewhere :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
31-01-06, 14:55
Yeah, all these exploding bastards realy mess up the game.

Spermy
31-01-06, 16:03
Yeah, all these exploding bastards realy mess up the game.

Time to get the 3 slot mop and bucket :p

cRazy-
31-01-06, 16:14
Time to get the 3 slot mop and bucket :p

omg spermy go on msn :/

j0rz
02-02-06, 02:33
Didnt know fetish was so popular lol :)

I must say its the best pvp clan ive been in since nc1 alot of u will remember j0rz.tnk on saturn in pepper park 1 killing every one good times... :lol:

RogerRamjet
03-02-06, 00:47
Ach, lommed by PEs CON to an awful setup :(

SorkZmok
05-02-06, 11:10
Uh, unbanned finally. Stupid explodes. :(

What did you do Roger? I told you to go for a ts rifle setup anyway. :p

Bugs Gunny
05-02-06, 16:50
He went for pain easer...

Just shows that we don't do intelligence testing upon recruitment :D

RogerRamjet
05-02-06, 18:32
Pssh stfu.

The setup works fine.

SorkZmok
05-02-06, 23:09
Alright, this is scary. Someone changed my user title to "everyone loves me". o_O

I'd never say that! I would've made it "everyone wants to be me" at least!
And i wasn't even that drunk recently. Or was i? Dammit, i don't know.

I wish the user cp had a "date of change" information.

/edit
Or did my recent explosion reset it? Though i don't think thats a custom user title anyway. Confusing.

RogerRamjet
06-02-06, 00:15
Yup when u get banzored it resets. Mine used to be Viva La Resistance!

Bugs Gunny
06-02-06, 11:49
After having some discussions about the clansize and people having friends that want to join, i have decided to dro pthe cl+15 player rule in favor of the new rule where all existing members get to invite one protege who will fall under the same clanrank.

This will increase the clansize of FETISH from 16 to 31 real life players.
The objective is to sell more drugs, increase black dragon pressence and make the wastelands a truly dangerous place if you're not a black dragon.

I'm also looking for more people who will suply us with large quantities of drugs. I'll buy at 1.2-1.5k per drug depending on quantity you can deliver.

To all DOY clans. We hereby offer our services at opwars as a guerilla group for hire. Payment in drugs or money. Per 4 fetish in the field payment is 249 10 min drugs or 500k. Also during opwars we will poke any anti runner free of charge if we have a poker in TH.

SorkZmok
06-02-06, 14:15
After having some discussions about the clansize and people having friends that want to join, i have decided to dro pthe cl+15 player rule in favor of the new rule where all existing members get to invite one protege who will fall under the same clanrank.

This will increase the clansize of FETISH from 16 to 31 real life players.
The objective is to sell more drugs, increase black dragon pressence and make the wastelands a truly dangerous place if you're not a black dragon.

I'm also looking for more people who will suply us with large quantities of drugs. I'll buy at 1.2-1.5k per drug depending on quantity you can deliver.

To all DOY clans. We hereby offer our services at opwars as a guerilla group for hire. Payment in drugs or money. Per 4 fetish in the field payment is 249 10 min drugs or 500k. Also during opwars we will poke any anti runner free of charge if we have a poker in TH.Can't believe there's so many people wanting to join us. :)

And i wan't roger for my clanrank! :p

Bugs Gunny
06-02-06, 14:20
Fine, you and your protege get "pregnant by roger" as your rank.

RogerRamjet
06-02-06, 18:03
Fine, you and your protege get "pregnant by roger" as your rank.

Who told you? :eek: :eek: :eek:

RogerRamjet
13-02-06, 18:22
Bugs, someone has my "Schnappi" clan rank :'(

RusSki
13-02-06, 19:10
lol roger can i be urs

Bugs Gunny
13-02-06, 19:57
tell me who has it, i'll move it around.

I'm too lazy to check the citycoms

Tratos
13-02-06, 20:30
The dome will never be safe again!

RogerRamjet
13-02-06, 20:35
tell me who has it, i'll move it around.

I'm too lazy to check the citycoms

Err, manifest i think.

And i think both RusSki and Kid want to me my protoges :p

RusSki
13-02-06, 21:26
lol tbh no offence roger, we played together for time and i respect and love you in equal measure but kid>you>me :)

unless its all based on how sexy you are, in which case its you>me>kid :lol:

RogerRamjet
13-02-06, 21:47
lol tbh no offence roger, we played together for time and i respect and love you in equal measure but kid>you>me :)

unless its all based on how sexy you are, in which case its you>me>kid :lol:

swinny>all.

Bugs Gunny
15-02-06, 12:43
Kid doesn't need a protege, he's allready clanned you silly brit.

UPDATE: We're looking for one or two HARDCORE droners. This is all part of a new service we're providing soon.

SorkZmok
15-02-06, 13:32
As the FL is rather shit, i might lom to drones if you really want. :p

Though i'm actually considering a no pa judge setup atm.

And Luke is right there, swinny > all. :lol:

Bugs Gunny
15-02-06, 14:00
I got a 110 hack 115 implant fully combatspecced no pa judge setup if you want.

SorkZmok
15-02-06, 15:07
I got a 110 hack 115 implant fully combatspecced no pa judge setup if you want.
Drop me a PM please.

Got one myself, gotta compare. How many drugs for it?

RogerRamjet
16-02-06, 23:59
Kid doesn't need a protege, he's allready clanned you sexy brit.

Thats how i'm choosing to read that.

SorkZmok
21-02-06, 23:11
Thats how i'm choosing to read that.
You're hilarious. <3

RogerRamjet
22-02-06, 00:23
Where the hell you been kid???

I'M HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS!!1

SorkZmok
22-02-06, 01:51
I've had a 1 month free 56k connection trial (OMG AOL ONOZ) for the last month, but it ran out so i can't play anymore. Just can't afford it. :( :mad:

But í'm on vacation right now, i'm not at home a lot anyway. :)

THE_TICK!!!!
22-02-06, 05:28
d00d just have everyone send you all those damn aol disk's, or call aol and say your NOT satisfied with there service and you will get more for free :P my buddy has done THAT for 4 years :)

Terayon
22-02-06, 11:15
I think im probably making fireproof into a no pa judge setup after i finish up my paw of tiger heavy kami pe :D .

Maybe ill try a dissie though.

d00d just have everyone send you all those damn aol disk's, or call aol and say your NOT satisfied with there service and you will get more for free :P my buddy has done THAT for 4 years

THE_TICK!!!!
22-02-06, 13:40
no no dont do it :( then i wont beat you anymore :P

Extremer
26-02-06, 11:31
FETISH....Bah! o_O