PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED]Click2Pay Issues

Magnasan
14-12-05, 05:51
FFS anyone know how to get Click2shit to work? Keeps saying invalid CC number when it clearly isn't. I have a UK Mastercard btw. Anyone else get these problems?

Asurmen Spec Op
14-12-05, 06:10
FFS anyone know how to get Click2shit to work? Keeps saying invalid CC number when it clearly isn't. I have a UK Mastercard btw. Anyone else get these problems?
Check experation date.
Failing that, do what i did
email them and tell them
"The card I have is valid but your page say it is not, please manually do this"
I did that for my friend and his was up in a few days.

I didnt even have to call em

|R@zor|
14-12-05, 07:02
i'm having the very same problem trying to re-activate.

I have 2 old expired cards attached to my account, one of which is set as the default payment method and i can't seem to find a way of changing it to the valid card, when going through the re-activation steps it completly ignores my valid card and uses my old one.

I've e-mailed them to get it fixed but with all the problems i've been having with Click2Pay i'm actually considering not re-activating at all.

SovKhan
14-12-05, 07:06
Pay by cash (FTW). click2gay never worked for me either. im in the US donno what there problem was. whenever i called i get some chinese person who had trouble understanding english talking to me.

Asurmen Spec Op
14-12-05, 07:23
i'm having the very same problem trying to re-activate.

I have 2 old expired cards attached to my account, one of which is set as the default payment method and i can't seem to find a way of changing it to the valid card, when going through the re-activation steps it completly ignores my valid card and uses my old one.

I've e-mailed them to get it fixed but with all the problems i've been having with Click2Pay i'm actually considering not re-activating at all.
Email click2pay and say
"my acount XXX@XXX.com has two expired credit cards on it, can you please remove those creditcards so I can put mine on?

thanks
yourname"

LyteWing
14-12-05, 21:06
Yeah...I have had nothing but grief from Click2Pay trying to get a trial account. Apparently the devs want Neocron 2 to go the way of the first game since they have partnered with this horribly dodgy and mostly ineffective payment method. I would love to play the game and have an entire guild of friends that I have gotten interested in it but with this sub-standard payment firm handling their accounts I will not advise anyone to try this game. It is a true shame to see a game with such potential wither and die because of apparent apathy on the part of those in charge.

Transformer
14-12-05, 22:46
i have never had problems with C2P, my account was up withint 1 minute of my reactivating and never got declined or anything. US MC btw.

neonoobie
14-12-05, 23:13
I've given up. Their response to me was one of those responses where it looks like they've barely skimmed my short, concise, numbered even!!! enquiry.... and then sent a response to someone else's enquiry to me.

Ok, I exaggerate mildly, but it was definitely unhelpful. I'll get something in writing from my bank and report them and then I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

Click2pay are the only people who've ever rejected my credit card as invalid and I called my bank and they told me it's because Click2pay tried to make a dodgy charge on it.

Click2pay's response was "You do not have a CLICK2PAY account so we do not have your credit card information in order to debit it."

Well DUH! I don't have an account with them because they rejected my card because my bank rejected their dodgy attempt to charge it.

Morons... and other unpleasant words involving &%$#'s...

Odin
14-12-05, 23:19
If your having trouble with Click2Pay write us at account@neocron.com and we will see what we can do.

Magnasan
14-12-05, 23:30
You have mail! :D

neonoobie
14-12-05, 23:32
If your having trouble with Click2Pay write us at account@neocron.com and we will see what we can do.

Sorry, not that you would have known, but this was the first thing I did. Your accounts people said they'd forward it to Click2pay (which I'm sure they did). I didn't hear anything back after that, so I emailed Click2pay myself. Their response wasn't helpful.

I've (just before seeing your reply here) sent an email to Neocron support with Click2pay's response. If I can get something in writing from my bank about the problem, I'll send you a copy and you can take it up with Click2pay if you want. Things like this, and other potential player's valid credit cards being rejected as invalid is losing you potential customers.

Magnasan
14-12-05, 23:34
I want to play and come PK :mad:

Odin
14-12-05, 23:41
Sorry, not that you would have known, but this was the first thing I did. Your accounts people said they'd forward it to Click2pay (which I'm sure they did). I didn't hear anything back after that, so I emailed Click2pay myself. Their response wasn't helpful.

I've (just before seeing your reply here) sent an email to Neocron support with Click2pay's response. If I can get something in writing from my bank about the problem, I'll send you a copy and you can take it up with Click2pay if you want. Things like this, and other potential player's valid credit cards being rejected as invalid is losing you potential customers.

Please do send it along with the subject. Attn: Warren

I collect these issues and they go straight to Holger himself.

Magnasan
15-12-05, 05:13
Problem solved - I used another CC (HSBC Mastercard). Even though my other one was still valid the new one had a longer expirary date which worked.

neonoobie
17-12-05, 14:47
Problem solved - I used another CC (HSBC Mastercard). Even though my other one was still valid the new one had a longer expirary date which worked.

My card isn't anywhere near close to expiring so I don't think that has anything to do with it. Click2pay's official stance seems to be that my bank (and the banks of all the other credit cards that don't work with their system) are at fault, somehow.

It seems unlikely and the cash advance thing still seems awfully suspicious to me. But Neocron have all of the emails Click2pay sent me so they can do whatever they feel is appropriate.

But personally, if the payment system for the product doesn't work for all major credit cards, and the payment people are that unhelpful...

Good for you for getting into the game though. Me - I've been driven back to into the gaping maw of Blizzard, though I ended up catching up with some old friends who are preparing to move to another game so that turned out well.

Neocron looks like a neat game. Hope you all enjoy it and someone sorts out those boobs at Click2pay so new players have a better chance of experiencing it.

Oh yah, and Merry Christmas etc. etc.

neonoobie
20-12-05, 15:23
Please do send it along with the subject. Attn: Warren

I collect these issues and they go straight to Holger himself.

Just got the written confirmation from the bank that my card was rejected because of the cash advance nature of the charge Click2Pay tried to make (which they flatly deny). I've forwarded it to you.

It appears that eiither Click2Pay have a major bug in their system, or they're engaging in fraud.

Good luck with them.

monkeybonez
24-12-05, 03:05
yeap i got the same error

i would love to try the game but unless there are alternative methods of payment click2crap is just too fishy to deal with

Mr Kot
24-12-05, 05:55
There is an alternative: paybycash

Although i'm told there is a price difference.

monkeybonez
24-12-05, 18:24
oops meant for the trial, saw the cash thing before

RusSki
25-12-05, 01:27
I dont trust click2pay at all. I'd rather stick a red hot poker in my eye than give those cowboys any of my bank or cc details

PBC is the way forward.
On a per month basis it costs about £8.60.
If u pay for the 3 or 6 month options it works out cheaper per month.

neonoobie
27-12-05, 23:31
oops meant for the trial, saw the cash thing before

No, no alternative for the "free" trial.

Having received written confirmation from my bank of the dodgy charge Click2Pay tried to make on my card (which they deny), I've gone ahead and made an official complaint at www.econsumer.gov, a database maintained by the US FTC.

I've given up on playing this game - I'm reasonably satisfied Click2Pay aren't remotely trustworthy - but I am curious to see what they end up saying.

dailyroach
28-12-05, 00:44
after sending many emails to click to pay and account@necron
and support nothing was done i still have 2 wrongfully expired accounts

so i called click to pay while on the phone i sent "romy" 2 screenshots one of click to pays site and one of my credit card statement clearly showing the times and dates of the transactions

i then asked (well can you fix it now) her reply (we cant promice anything)

they stated that they never took any money at all and all the transaction dates they gave me were false

i would strongly recommend that no one trust these theives

neonoobie
28-12-05, 11:36
i would strongly recommend that no one trust these theives

First, I'd email clic2pay and ask for written confirmation of their verbal advice that they haven't charged you. Then I'd talk to someone in your bank's credit card security division. Depending on how long ago your card was charged, you may be able to stop payment. They may be able to suggest other things as well.

Report them at the link I gave in a previous post. It's fairly quick and painles.

Preach
28-12-05, 12:03
Click2Pay definately do not like Neocron players when they email hungry for blood. I payed for both my accts before the free trial for 6 months aand both went down on the end of the free trial date. My accts magically went down during early NC2 and it took Click2Pay 3 months to sort it out. This time however it took only a week over the xmas period which really wasn't too bad. However, they are definately not an efficient company. When my WoW acct deactivated i repaid and was on instantly which is how it should be.

and after all the name calling i would like to point out that Click2Gay is the Resistance name of choice

dailyroach
28-12-05, 12:19
i called them again tonight and they admited to reciving my payments in november my accounts are still disabled but they said they would contact 10tackle and try to sort it out if its not enabled by tomorow i will be taking action and contacting my credid card people about reversing the transactions thankyou for the help

so far its four days and four international calls i dont think i will be extending my account/s unless they find a much better payment method it sucks cos i love this game

neonoobie
28-12-05, 23:39
i called them again tonight and they admited to reciving my payments in november my accounts are still disabled but they said they would contact 10tackle and try to sort it out if its not enabled by tomorow i will be taking action and contacting my credid card people about reversing the transactions thankyou for the help

Another suggestion if you don't mind - since your account has been disabled for a certain amount of time during which it shouldn't have been, you have asked that when they reactivate the account, you'll be credited with the amount of game time that your account was down?

dailyroach
29-12-05, 02:09
i have asked but im not holding my breath it seems they would like to make it as hard as possible for me to pay so its looking more likely as time goes by that i will not be playing nemore :(

neonoobie
29-12-05, 23:32
i have asked but im not holding my breath it seems they would like to make it as hard as possible for me to pay so its looking more likely as time goes by that i will not be playing nemore :(

They really can't refuse - they took your money in order for you to have access to a particular service for a certain amount of time. They took your money but denied you access to the service - you're entitled to either a refund of money or game time.

LiL T
30-12-05, 00:25
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THERE USELESS NO POINT IN SAYING WHY, IF I CAN'T SORT THE SHIT MY SELF I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY EVE-ONLINE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH CCP.

K THX

xxx

Paper Dragon
30-12-05, 00:26
PayByCash.

k thx

xxx

LiL T
30-12-05, 00:29
PayByCash.

k thx

xxx

ER NO

my card works/worked fine for over 1 year now one account is messed up and I have to contact this monkeys >.<

It really don't bother me I'll just move on, got other games to play, my main account is active now using that card fuck knows whats up with the other one....

[ edited ]

Paper Dragon
30-12-05, 00:32
Considering there were already threads about this on the same page, and you used a rather hilarious "threat" - not to mention an ALL CAPS thread - I wasn't about give a constructive response.

So maybe you should ram your own kisses before expecting anyone else to do the same. ;)

LiL T
30-12-05, 00:35
Considering there were already threads about this on the same page, and you used a rather hilarious "threat" - not to mention an ALL CAPS thread - I wasn't about give a constructive response.

So maybe you should ram your own kisses before expecting anyone else to do the same. ;)

[ edited ]

/edit I just payed for a month on one of my accounts, now I wish I never and I need both accounts, it fucking makes me sick...

Paper Dragon
30-12-05, 00:38
[ edited ]

Yet for someone who thinks this is a "shitty game", you certainly played for long enough and are getting awfully angry at not being able to play yourself.

[ edited ]

Other people have no problems; you just don't get threads when it goes through successfully.

As much as certain people would like to believe, Reakktor are hardly sitting on their arses over this. PayByCash is available, and given how C2P hold significant stock in Reakktor, they can't exactly be dropped.

So yah, continue ranting if you want. It won't help.

LiL T
30-12-05, 00:40
Yet for someone who thinks this is a "shitty game", you certainly played for long enough and are getting awfully angry at not being able to play yourself.

Other people have no problems; you just don't get threads when it goes through successfully.

As much as certain people would like to believe, Reakktor are hardly sitting on their arses over this. PayByCash is available, and given how C2P hold significant stock in Reakktor, they can't exactly be dropped.

So yah, continue ranting if you want. It won't help.

[ edited ]

/edit well I did not have problems with c2p but now I do after 1 year, the same fucking problems other people are having with this shitty company.

and yeah..

unreal
30-12-05, 00:48
Since December there's been even more problems. After the evol trial ended a load of peoples accounts got 'expired' status way before they should officially be expired since it was paid game time and not just a cancelled account. My account is screwed at the moment too and I still don't have any response from Click2Gay.

Vailtor
30-12-05, 00:58
Actually, i emailed reakktor and its been about a week because of the holidays and theyve enabled click2pay for me - Resubscribed today, just reformatted so i now i still have to bloody download it again, Email Reakktor Unreal not Click2Fgay

LiL T
30-12-05, 01:01
Since December there's been even more problems. After the evol trial ended a load of peoples accounts got 'expired' status way before they should officially be expired since it was paid game time and not just a cancelled account. My account is screwed at the moment too and I still don't have any response from Click2Gay.

Thanks for kind of backing me out of all the people unreal, yes I'm annoyed and thats because I have played this game many times and was lucky to not get fucked up with c2p too much. I'm kind of sorry for calling you a mong Paper Dragon but I felt i needed too cos your not seeing it, people are unable to activate there accounts >.<

/edit it totaly puts me off wanting to play again, I can see where these people are comming from when they shout and scream, its quite understandable....

dailyroach
30-12-05, 01:38
my account expired wrongfully also i know it is frustrating ive called click to gay 4 times and sent many emails the last reply i got from them was (we will contact you when we have sorted it out) im still waiting this is day 5 since my account has gone down ... if i post enough maby someone important will hear me FIX IT NOW PLEASE everyone with account problems of this nature band together fo a class action maby the numbers will scare them into action

dailyroach
30-12-05, 01:46
well yes but if i do get my money back i dont think i would want to pay again
no other company or payment method for any other service has ever screwed me round for this long (im still waiting) i may try pay by cash but ill play it safe this tim and only order 1 account for 1 month as a test playing it safe from now on :)

Dromidas
30-12-05, 02:02
I just spent three days trying to get click2pay to update the expiration date on my credit card. First I had to email them a copy of my drivers liscence and my credit card, then I had to have them call me back again, then I had to write them a new secret question, then I had to have them get rid of my second credit card (copy of the first one cause they don't have the ability to Edit your payment methods)

I've never seen a worse legit company, ever.

Vailtor
30-12-05, 02:29
Guys..... i emailed click2gay when mine wrongfully expired, they didnt charge me for the month because of the Free 3weeks and it messed up me subscribing via Click2gay, They told me to email reakktor which i did and it took them a week to change it back to Click2gay because of the holidays. so now i can subscribe and get in game and havent wasted time/money calling click2fFgay

dailyroach
30-12-05, 06:13
i just sent mail again to account@neocron still no reply from click2gay guess ill just have to wait i dont think they will do anything soon. Your so right about them being too secure its crazy its like they are afraid to take any money

Im Still Waiting Can I Log On Now Please ???

xyl_az
30-12-05, 11:09
like i said in other thread, you have to spam them - i send them 5-10 mails every 12 hours and usually, after 2 days i get response.

(though right now i'm waiting 3rd day already... but i send them like 5 mails only so that might be the cause)

Dromidas
30-12-05, 11:43
like i said in other thread, you have to spam them - i send them 5-10 mails every 12 hours and usually, after 2 days i get response.

(though right now i'm waiting 3rd day already... but i send them like 5 mails only so that might be the cause)
Dang, thats bad, I've only sent 2 emails and its been 3 days... I guess starting when I wake up tomorrow I'll send em a reminder every hour on the hour ;p

LTA
30-12-05, 13:59
Well guess i am fucked then.

Theres no fucking way on this planet i am emailing a copy of my credit card to anyone, nor my drivers license, talk about baiting identity thiefs and credit fraud.
Paybycash aint a option coz i cant be arsed to fuck about with the bank or mailing cash, why can you have just not gave the option of pay pal it's worked perfectly for all my ebay stuff...
Hell even Worldpay was better than this, all this rigmarole to updare 1 expiration date, how can i be frauding a expiration date ffs, i want to give them my money to play and they dont want it??? or wanna act like complete spanners about the whole thing.

Spermy
30-12-05, 14:07
Erm. anyone know how I close my accounts with them completely?

They don't seem to understand I wish to cease doing business with them. :rolleyes:

unreal
30-12-05, 15:16
3rd day and no response from C2G either, think I'll try sending a second email now. I'd rather be annoying to them and get a response so I can play neocron quicker, after my account was expired it took me about 2secs to complete GTA San Andreas and Quake 4 is getting a tiny bit tiresome now. :P

Poupée
30-12-05, 16:04
Why not try paynova which is very similar to paypal ? It is proposed by paybycash and you can pay with your credit card.

It does work very well for me.

Theres no fucking way on this planet i am emailing a copy of my credit card to anyone, nor my drivers license, talk about baiting identity thiefs and credit fraud.
Paybycash aint a option coz i cant be arsed to fuck about with the bank or mailing cash, why can you have just not gave the option of pay pal it's worked perfectly for all my ebay stuff...
Hell even Worldpay was better than this, all this rigmarole to updare 1 expiration date, how can i be frauding a expiration date ffs, i want to give them my money to play and they dont want it??? or wanna act like complete spanners about the whole thing.

Odin
30-12-05, 16:17

That's why I tell you to e-mail us at account@neocron.com

If you signed up directly via the launcher and not at C2P's site they are not permitted to ask for this information.

LiL T
30-12-05, 19:18
Dear nobody,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

Your Neocron account “......” was closed because of failed credit card
transactions from November. We have now reactivated it.

The following payments have been taken:
GBP 3.48 for the period from 11/11/05 until 11/25/05 and GBP 7.68 for 12/30/05
until 01/29/06.

Please note that it might take up to 24 hours for the Neocron servers to
update as well.

We would also kindly ask you to mind your wording in your next inquiry as we
do reserve the right to ignore your email if you keep swearing in it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Humm seems just befor i got payed, the payment was due for my second account and thats what caused me to get charged by the bank £25 :lol: cos maybe there was nowt left in it =/. But still they should not make it impossible for people to reactivate unless contacting them first. Guess its to protect the customer but then the customer should know they have the funds which I do.

Ryen
30-12-05, 19:39
That's why I tell you to e-mail us at account@neocron.com

If you signed up directly via the launcher and not at C2P's site they are not permitted to ask for this information.

I did e-mail you, I actually first e-mailed you about the impending problem in late november, after C2P told me that my credit card was denied. The reason I'm not bitching is because I basically got a free month of play time due to C2P's error. You might want to take that up with somebody, since they are letting people play your low population game for free.

But that doesn't mean I didn't want my account renewed. After my account expired, I e-mailed you requesting a transfer to pay by cash. After a week, and even another e-mail sent, I have no response. One of my friends e-mailed you regarding an old NC1 account and got a response within a day or so. This was two days ago. I e-mailed you a week ago and I still have no response, and I understand it is the holidays, but I sent ANOTHER e-mail AFTER the holidays.

cRazy-
30-12-05, 19:55
KK Click2pay is shite, change it :/

Odin
30-12-05, 20:45
This was two days ago. I e-mailed you a week ago and I still have no response, and I understand it is the holidays, but I sent ANOTHER e-mail AFTER the holidays.

PM me the ticket numbers. E-mail was down after the holidays and we lost some mails in the system.

neonoobie
30-12-05, 22:46
well yes but if i do get my money back i dont think i would want to pay again
no other company or payment method for any other service has ever screwed me round for this long (im still waiting) i may try pay by cash but ill play it safe this tim and only order 1 account for 1 month as a test playing it safe from now on :)

Well I can understand that. What got me was the attitude of their "customer service" people. Quite apart from their outright lieing about trying to make the dodgy charge on my credit card, their response to my not being able to activate my card with them was to get a new credit card.

I told them why my card had been rejected (their unauthorised attempt to make a cash advance charge on it - which they still deny), but the only solution they proposed to allow me to sign up was to get another credit card.

The problem is clearly theirs, and I have written proof of that, but they refuse to own it and the attitude they express in their emails is that they don't care. I mean I've never had any kind of trouble with my credit card before - everywhere accepts Visa. But Click2Pay - first they try to make an unauthorised charge on my card, which causes it to be rejected. They deny it, tell me it isn't their problem and tell me to get another credit card.

It's certainly a new approach to doing business. Most businesses try to make it easy for customers to access their products, and in the process give them their money. Hoorah for Click2Crap for daring to be different! :P

neonoobie
30-12-05, 23:00
I've never seen a worse legit company, ever.

Seconded...

I can't tell if they're thieves or grossly incompetent, or maybe both. Maybe they're just run by monkeys - evil, frothing-at-the-mouth monkeys who run around the offices all day waving empty banana skins at the employees and jumping up and down on their desks. Maybe poo is flung.

Ok, sounds improbable but so does a company that makes it difficult for you to access their product and if you can access it, screws you around repeatedly, rips you off, and doesn't even call the next morning...

dailyroach
31-12-05, 01:13
cool then let the spam rain down on all who oppose me

moo hahahaha

oh and its now day 6 someone kill me please ...

dailyroach
31-12-05, 01:31
LOL its so true all i get when i call them is ill talk to my superviser and please understand sir your not our only customer .... and it so dont take this long to resolve a problem like this anywhere elce in the world for any other service.

for all their security it did not stop them charging me they have the cash and i still have no nc.

im giving them 24hrs more then im calling the bank to see what i can do about getting my money back

Dromidas
31-12-05, 02:51
Every time I called c2p the person i was talking to looked at my account and was like "What?! I don't know why the last person you talked to asked you to do this!" and he'd tell me to do something else.. Currently I'm on the 4th cycle with them, hopefully it'll be the last hehe.

Lodar
31-12-05, 04:25
As theres 2 concurrent, almost identical C2P threads going on at the moment, threads merged.

TheGrey
31-12-05, 10:59
Click2pay means you have to click all the buttons several times to be able to pay.

Seriously:
I had probs with paying too!

Ninel
31-12-05, 12:10
Sooo ... to address all your problems:

1.) Spamming C2P with emails will not help to solve your issue quicker... It just brings the email count up. The oldest emails will be answered first. You will receive an answer but it might actually take more than 24 hours.

2.) If your account was closed you do not have to pay for the time when you could not use it. See Lil_T's email ... There was a gap in the dates which equals the time he could not play and therefore did not have to pay for.

3.) If you have an expired credit card please let service@click2pay.com know so that they can inactivate your old one first before you register your new one.

4.) To cancel your Neocron account you have to go to www.neocron.com and under support - account management - cancel your account is the option you need.

5.) The cash advance thing is being investigated by C2P and should normally not occur on Neocron subscriptions.

Ninel

(Just to be safe - I do not officially represent C2P or KK.)

Maxwell Smart
31-12-05, 12:49
Hi folks,

I tried to open up a new trial account and guess what? After entering all the data and clicking onto "click2pay" it stops and after a while it returns to the initial screen.

Well - that leaves a lot of questions 2 be answered: did the account creation happen - did it not? Do I get charged ever time I tried to create a new account - or am I lucky?

I guess I have to wait 'till 2006 to find out....

Maxwell Smart

Seether
31-12-05, 13:41
Hi folks,

I tried to open up a new trial account and guess what? After entering all the data and clicking onto "click2pay" it stops and after a while it returns to the initial screen.

Well - that leaves a lot of questions 2 be answered: did the account creation happen - did it not? Do I get charged ever time I tried to create a new account - or am I lucky?

I guess I have to wait 'till 2006 to find out....

Maxwell Smart

yep, i want to play neocron again, trying to get into click2pray to update my details is a nightmare, i try to log in, and the pop-up window stays blank and hangs, been tryin for hours now.
i played Neocron for months, and was last playing the game in March of this year when i left. and back then there were thousands of messages regarding Click2pray... thought things would have been smoother going by now, but no... i was expecting too much.

anyone help please???

dailyroach
01-01-06, 01:17
I take it all back everything i ever said i created my account so long ago i forgot about the licence fee when creating a new account

lol all the time i was bitching about about being riped off they failed to mention that

they should make another tick box when you first sign up thats states the licence fee and make it payable just once like you would buy the boxed game
if you get me ...

LTA
02-01-06, 22:37
Well never thought i'd be saying this but i took up Nidds advice and tried today to mail accounts@nc to see if they could sort it.. was a bit skeptical after some old customer service issues.

But heh they sorted it within a day, i got a reply, they even poked click2pay for me and got them to unlink my card so i could sign a new one up all i am waiting for now is the account guy to come back so he can take my paybycash option of and let me relink to click2pay.

Just of lately i have had nothing but good service of the KK staff, 2 seperate char acc transfers done within a few days and now this done within the same day (well nearly)

Top Bannana

Geneticus
14-01-06, 13:39
I have 3 problems with the current payment system.

1st Lack of options. This is the only commercial MMO I've played that doesn't have a direct pay option, and even for those that do they're alternatives are way better: Pre-paid game cards, and I've even seen Paypal used.

2nd Currency conversions. Living on a fixed income I need to be able to plan for any expense I have and being subject to fluctuations in the curency market is a bit of a pain when it comes to playing a video game. If I wanted to spend my time calculating market fluctuations month to month I would not have chosen a "fantasy world" for my free time. Why can't you set a price in Local currency for locals outside of Europe? Then I would at least know what to budget every month. At this point I am canceling when my free trial is over and not coming back until I can be sure what it will cost me.

3rd Click2Pay. After calling to investigate an unauthorized charge on my account, they informed me that they were making a "small" charge on my account to verify that the card was good. Which is totally dumb since they would know that when my trail ran out and the charge would get accepted or not. It's also relevant to note that the $5.00 USD charge was not disclosed on any form or in the TOS. I am looking into filing charges for fraud (vs C2P not KK) where applicable. I have contacted my local FBI office, The FTC, and local police regarding this matter as well.

It's a shame that I am having these kinds of issues with a game that I like as much as I do. Poor finnancial planning is killing it for me.

RusSki
14-01-06, 14:18
Check experation date.
Failing that, do what i did
email them and tell them
"The card I have is valid but your page say it is not, please manually do this"
I did that for my friend and his was up in a few days.

I didnt even have to call em

Plz dont tell me you sent your own or your friends credit card details in an email

:wtf:
rofl

Demental
30-01-06, 19:06
Just tried renewing this morning after account expired and click2pays retarded ass locked my account after I tried logging in to change my own password. What is wrong with these bastards? Seriously this payment service is complete shit I hope reakktor realizes this by now :mad:

:edit: I called them and got some retarded indian lady who could barely speak english and I couldn't understand a WORD coming out of her mouth. Because I couldn't remember my 'first pets' name on my security question she began to get irate with me where I proceeded to give her a nice verbal thrashing. I don't understand why you use a company where when you have the email address, the credit card info, and the social security info all on hand they act as they do. This is really annoying. Now I get to sit here and wait and see if they e-mail me my new password or not. I bet she just slapped her keyboard when I told her my e-mail address and was just like, "oh,.. yea new password on way ya ya"

Boggy
08-02-06, 19:24
I picked up the boxed copy of NC2 on a whim and it seems I've wasted my money. I don't know who on Earth click2pay are, but they deserve a good dose of murder.

voodoo47
15-02-06, 23:00
just be glad you havent dealt with STEAM and valve support.it had cost me a fair amount of nerves.and some cash as well.

Brew
16-02-06, 00:54
5.) The cash advance thing is being investigated by C2P and should normally not occur on Neocron subscriptions.
incorrect.

Here's a snippet of the email I got from my CC company when I asked why I was charged a $10 surcharge, since it was a purchase and not a cash advance:

> The merchant reports that they are a "Non Financial Institution-Foreign
> Currency, Money Order (Not Wire Transfer) & Travelers Checks" merchant.
> This classified the transaction as a quasi-cash transaction, and caused
> the $10.00 cash equivalent fee to be billed to your account. You may wish
> to contact the merchant to find out why your transaction was billed as a
> quasi-cash transaction, and not as a purchase.

I did ask C2P, and they pretty much wrote back that this is how they do things and it sucks to be me.

So if PBC isn't going to work either (haven't tried yet) then this is my last month of Neocron ever and it's been nice seeing you all at least for the past couple months!

naphead
19-02-06, 03:45
Hello there... I'm coming here as a last resort...

Situation:
I have played NC2 for a better part of a year now, but I quit late last year to do other things. Pay method was Click2Pay. I never had a problem with them until now. The problem I have now is I started a New Acct, but after my 10 day free trial ended Click2Pay ended my subscription. I called Click2Pay to find out what the problem was and they said my CC had an old EXP date. I then realized it still had my old CC on file. NO PROB BOB!! I try to edit the CC on file. (Natural thought... or was it??) YOU CAN'T!! After scratching my head I decided to just add another CC. Did this with no problem. Called C2P's tech support to get my NC2 Subscription active again and they said to send in an email. So, I did just that. Now 3 emails later and 2 emails to NC2 Tech Support I STILL CAN'T LOG IN!! GAH!! :) I was wondering if any of the MODs could assist with getting this pushed a bit further to the front of the line. I would assume your company and as a representative of REAKKTOR you would like to keep me as a customer. But you know what they say about assumptions : / Anyways, I do have an open ticket so just respond and I will DM/PM/Email/Pigeon it right over to ya homies.

Have a great day.

unreal
19-02-06, 09:57
I know how you feel about not being able to edit or delete credit details yourself... I still have details for a debit card that no longer exists on my account, with no way of removing it other than asking them via email.

Nidhogg
19-02-06, 14:28
Have you created a support ticket with account@neocron.com? If so, and it's been longer than 24 hours, PM me the number and I'll see what's happening.

N

naphead
19-02-06, 15:49
Well, I thought I'd never say this after reading about everyone's Terror with C2P. Nid, I woke up this morning (8:45am EST) with responses from my emails and an ACTIVATED Neocron Account.
Whoever said it up above I took their advice and stayed on them. I sent 4 or 5 emails to C2P and called them 3 times. If you put the pressure on them they will do it. The last conversation I had with their Tech Support said I would have to wait until Monday but I'm loggin in now. Thanks Nid for your speedy responce and to anyone still having issues... Keep calling them and KEEP emailing... They will get to ya... or will they? j/kin' ;)

Nidhogg
19-02-06, 16:00
Glad it worked out for you. :)

N

naphead
19-02-06, 16:45
Glad it worked out for you. :)

N

Somehow when I read that I see a BIG infuses on the word YOU :) maybe it's just me...

Nidhogg
19-02-06, 16:55
Not particularly. Most people have no problems at all.

N

Brew
19-02-06, 17:45
I sent 4 or 5 emails to C2P and called them 3 times. If you put the pressure on them they will do it.
and this is considered acceptable...? :wtf: